⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
The_Qasa wrote:
Hi i wanted to try this build and invested around 40ex into it may i ask why my DPS is absolutly trash ? I expected low defence cuz i have super little armor but dps is horrible beyond imagining why is that ?
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/n4U4XiU6

Like cdnza writes... probaly you miss virulences andin maps take pierce for 4-6x damage also with more projectiles, vile toxins is for bosses sirus, maven etc...

awakened minion damage and max. empower are missing.

Some more tipps are in "checklist damage".

Very nice great gear!
"
Chromino wrote:
"
The_Qasa wrote:
Hi i wanted to try this build and invested around 40ex into it may i ask why my DPS is absolutly trash ? I expected low defence cuz i have super little armor but dps is horrible beyond imagining why is that ?

Like cdnza writes... probaly you miss virulences andin maps take pierce for 4-6x damage also with more projectiles, vile toxins is for bosses sirus, maven etc...

Very nice great gear!

Well i tried pierce and in map its okay but on bosses i have sooo low DPS and i spend like 40 on the build already i dotn really see what i did wrong
Hi guys, im very lost in this Guide.
Can i Start with this build without Arakaali Fang?
Just the HoA is ok to progress until i have money to Arakaali?
"

I tried this without a dagger and had a very bad time. It’s not impossible but it’s very uncomfortable for clearing. I rerolled an exsanguinate seismic trapper and do a ton more damage and clear speed with a Tabula and two +1 physical gem weapons (1c each) and deer stalker boots (1c).
Last edited by Ariakan80 on Oct 28, 2021, 4:56:08 PM
"

Here the TLDR:

TLDR:

To make it the simplest, go to the first page and look for
"Choose your edition - balance your defences and offensive"

You'll find the 3 main builds with PoB under the spoiler.

2 spoilers after, you'll find "Gear, Skills, Links".
A good explanation of the overall stuff.

Finally, look for "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart" (a bit lower)

You'll find the best ways to do your way from lvl 1 to 100.

Good luck !

TLDR: Follow the PoB. Get the sockets.

Get:
Araakalis Fang
Memory Vault
Aegis Aurora
Skin of the Loyals
Gloves faster casting
Circle of Nostalgia
Rainbowstride

Start clearing yelow to red maps.

I dont know any other build that gets you so cheap into red maps.

From there you start working for endgame gear. Skin of the Lords, Auls uprising, watchers eye, Clusters, yewels and a good stygian vise.

Thanks to Chimnei_Moon and Humtol!

Yes, you can easy go without arakaali's, use summon phantasms in the HoA links or go cws-skeletons-feeding frenzy.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 4:13:35 AM
"
The_Qasa wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
The_Qasa wrote:

Very nice great gear!

Well i tried pierce and in map its okay but on bosses i have sooo low DPS and i spend like 40 on the build already i dotn really see what i did wrong

aah, okay, you have to activate 2 points serpentine spellslinger urgent!

Without increased chance to poison you generate only half the virulences and half the damage. High chance to poison + cast speed ---> much virulences --> much more hoA damage

Awakened minion damage and empower 4 are 1.2 M more damage too.

It's in section gear,, skills, links-->gloves, and jewels -->the golden rule and -->checklist damage explained.

In checklist damage and make hatred, not grace are also the skills derad banner and hatred explained to go for 12M damage. But
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 5:45:11 PM
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
"

I tried this without a dagger and had a very bad time. It’s not impossible but it’s very uncomfortable for clearing. I rerolled an exsanguinate seismic trapper and do a ton more damage and clear speed with a Tabula and two +1 physical gem weapons (1c each) and deer stalker boots (1c).

You regrettably missed something important in your set-up (like virulences or phantasms for clearing, activating your ascendancies or take a closer look into "checklist" what was missing).

Dude, ordinary you go fullspeed with 1-2 millions damage through these levels....
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 4:13:53 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Here the TLDR:

TLDR:

To make it the simplest, go to the first page and look for
"Choose your edition - balance your defences and offensive"

You'll find the 3 main builds with PoB under the spoiler.

2 spoilers after, you'll find "Gear, Skills, Links".
A good explanation of the overall stuff.

Finally, look for "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart" (a bit lower)

You'll find the best ways to do your way from lvl 1 to 100.

Good luck !

TLDR: Follow the PoB. Get the sockets.

Get:
Araakalis Fang
Memory Vault
Aegis Aurora
Skin of the Loyals
Shapers Touch
Circle of Nostalgia
Rainbowstride

Start clearing yelow to red maps.

I dont know any other build that gets you so cheap into red maps.

From there you start working for endgame gear. Skin of the Lords, Auls uprising, watchers eye, Clusters, yewels and a good stygian vise.

Thanks to Chimnei_Moon and Humtol!

Yes, you can easy go without arakaali's, use summon phantasms in the HoA links or go cws-skeletons-feeding frenzy.

Im very lucky right now and drop Arakaali Fang, wtf? But thanks, I will read the guide again.

Thanks that helped quite a lot i was able to kill chimera with this setup.
But pob still says my DPS is at best 40k how am i supposed to reach milions of DPS ? is pob wrong or what ? plus how much more do i need to invest into build to be able to do maven with it ?
PoB:https://pastebin.com/B1a97jDL
"
The_Qasa wrote:

Thanks that helped quite a lot i was able to kill chimera with this setup.
But pob still says my DPS is at best 40k how am i supposed to reach milions of DPS ? is pob wrong or what ? plus how much more do i need to invest into build to be able to do maven with it ?
PoB:https://pastebin.com/B1a97jDL

plus how do you maintain virulnce during bosses ? i have 60 during map but only 30 buring bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info