⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
sumfight wrote:
I feel like I've got a lot of the key components, and mapping feels fine, but man, bossing is just unbearable.

I'm going to keep trying it and see if I can turn it around. This is my fault, I knew this was more of a second build than a league starter, but I tried it anyways.

Hi sumfight,

i checked your pob and would advice further to:

- follow more closely the optimized skills of the pob and cheap trade links of page 50 when you want to max damage and defences
-change cwdt lvl 1 to divergent cws lvl 20 and all linked skills to level 20

- your es is much too low. On page 50 is a spoiler "checklist energy-shield". You need es on a watcher's eye or on clusters.

- check the actual pob, it was updated before some days

As posted above you miss:

- a helmet enchant
- for a few chaos you get a much better amulet
- for a few chaos you get a much better belt-jewel
- some important gems are level 1 or 2, quality 0.....
- all alternate gem qualities are missing
- a lot important coreskills are missing in your set-up too
- for a few chaos you get a much better bodyarmour
- you have no watcher's eye, there are cheap ones to start
- Amulet anoint is missing in your set-up and catalysts.

Change your ascendancy from bastion of hope to time of need!

More tipps are in "checklist damage" and "checklist defences"

With these improvements solely you will increase your damage 3 x times and tripple your defences.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 10:04:43 AM
already did a8 sirus with this build, i can't die from anything but the bane of this build is corrupted blood, so if you wanna have an easy time, bring corrupted blood cannot be inflicted jewel with you, then it's easy peasy fight. Also this is what I learn during playing, to summon spider easy, for me, is 2x desecrate -> ball lightning (with slow projectile on gloves) -> run on top of your ball lightning projectile -> pop worms. My damage is currently okay but it can be better, there's so much room to upgrade.
Last edited by zcythustk on Oct 28, 2021, 9:57:10 AM
Hey having a blast with this build so far and the PoB while confusing is super detailed and helpful. i have one daring problem right now tho and thats Single Target damage is in the gutter. running t16´s is super uncomfortable right now due to my damage. Maybe someone can take a look and tell me what cheap upgrades i could make to boost my damage outside of a 10ex Empower gem.

https://pastebin.com/1SCtTCr3

i feel like i crave another large cluster for damage, but cant fit it right now. and from the full block PoB you should just run 1 anyway. i was also thinking about getting a golden rule jewel to help with stacks right now but cant fit it in right now, should i socket it in instead of the watchers eye?

thanks in advance
Last edited by Zqce on Oct 28, 2021, 10:02:21 AM
"
Zqce wrote:
Hey having a blast with this build so far and the PoB while confusing is super detailed and helpful. i have one daring problem right now tho and thats Single Target damage is in the gutter. running t16´s is super uncomfortable right now due to my damage. Maybe someone can take a look and tell me what cheap upgrades i could make to boost my damage outside of a 10ex Empower gem.

i feel like i crave another large cluster for damage, but cant fit it right now. and from the full block PoB you should just run 1 anyway.

thanks in advance

you have 2x awakened minion damage but you don't have empower? just buy lv 1 then 20x gemcutter and level it by yourself.
Last edited by zcythustk on Oct 28, 2021, 10:02:25 AM
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
Zqce wrote:

i feel like i crave another large cluster for damage, but cant fit it right now. and from the full block PoB you should just run 1 anyway.

thanks in advance

you have 2x awakened minion damage but you don't have empower? just buy lv 1 then 20x gemcutter and level it by yourself.

anything outside of an empower i should get?
Stumbled across your build guide and am half-through reading the notes on the POB. First of all: thanks alot for the massive work you put into this and really gratz for the high quality work!!!

Edit, because I am a noob.

With which version do you think is this build capable of doing the feared all 6 at once - challenge, if so?
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Oct 28, 2021, 10:25:26 AM
Well, with Determination instead of Tempest shield it is much more tanky. My mistake.

Easy facetanked Izaro in uber lab, now curses will not scare me at all.

And got a nice shield for 60c on trade, I suppose it synergises well with our build? xD

"
Zqce wrote:

i feel like i crave another large cluster for damage, but cant fit it right now. and from the full block PoB you should just run 1 anyway. i was also thinking about getting a golden rule jewel to help with stacks right now but cant fit it in right now, should i socket it in instead of the watchers eye?

thanks in advance

Getting the golden rule is imo the first thing one should do when going CI. It helps keep virulence up during boss fights, ramps it up faster etc. I think I would even prefer it over a double Watcher's eye for this build.
Hi i wanted to try this build and invested around 40ex into it may i ask why my DPS is absolutly trash ? I expected low defence cuz i have super little armor but dps is horrible beyond imagining why is that ?
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/n4U4XiU6
You probably aren't ever maintaining 60 virulence because you aren't using faster casting or spell echo or slower projectiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info