⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
The_Qasa wrote:
"
The_Qasa wrote:

Thanks that helped quite a lot i was able to kill chimera with this setup.
But pob still says my DPS is at best 40k how am i supposed to reach milions of DPS ? is pob wrong or what ? plus how much more do i need to invest into build to be able to do maven with it ?
PoB:https://pastebin.com/B1a97jDL

plus how do you maintain virulnce during bosses ? i have 60 during map but only 30 buring bosses

You have the wrong settings for pob like missing virulences, allies, withers, add spiders damage, HoA standard tail attack etc. Take a look at "choose your edition" --> PoB: there are the configurations listed. Also when you import the pob of the build all configurations are checked correct.

When I import your character with correct settings you have 3.9 M HoA and 1.1 M spider damage

You need full maximal 60 virulences singletarget. When you have 30 you miss a stat like cast speed, chance to poison, the golden rule, spamming ball-lightnings or spamming 3x stormbrands. With 30 virulences your HoA deals much less, around 1/4, damage: 1.1 M and not 3.9M as with 60 viruleneces.

That is also the fun of the HoA : you fire ball-lightnings in the faces of your mobs and your damage raises extreme. With the tankyness of the build you can facetank almost everything and so HoA working better with managuardians as with necros or champs....

You are missing:

- integrated faster casting in gloves
- anomalous ball-lightnings
- 2 points serpentine spellslinger
- Slower projectiles in gloves integrated is also nice
- b.i.s. is divergent hoa level 21 (more chance to poison, take it only level 21, on page 50 is a crafting guide)

So you get less virulences and less damage, see "checklist damage" and gloves in "gear, skills, links"
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 4:23:13 AM
Got some good upgrades today. Finally switched from Skin of the Loyal with no Empower to using Skin of the Lords with Empower3. Doubled my crawler damage, I think!

Had a bit of a problem with trying to fix my reservation efficiency, but I made it work by getting a Golden Rule with 2% inc res efficiency corruption. Those with HoAg reservation helmet enchants have an easier time I think, but I went for the +2 proj helm.

I'm also continuing to use the new gloves to automate spiders and its really nice. I delved a lot tonight and basically just ran around the entire time not having to do anything or pay much attention.

My next task is to try to fix my block setup. I am capped on spellblock but only at 52 attack block (anointed Testudo). In another level or two I can put my Replica Pure Talent back in to be up to 56, but I'm not sure how I can make up the rest of the block chance...

I've been debating rearranging all my shield/block nodes on the tree to get to 38% both block chances and then going GB, but I just feel so untouchable with the full 100% block that I'm not sure if I want to give it up. My current ideas are:

1. Use a shield large cluster as my second large cluster, which would give me about 10% attack block (at the cost of the small nodes being worthless).
3. Use a Voices as my second large cluster, and then get some Megalomaniacs that have Pure Agony and one of the ~5% attack block notables. This could provide up to ~10 attack block per megalomaniac, but its obviously hard to get the best combinations...
"
cdnza wrote:
Got some good upgrades today. Finally switched from Skin of the Loyal with no Empower to using Skin of the Lords with Empower3. Doubled my crawler damage, I think!

Had a bit of a problem with trying to fix my reservation efficiency, but I made it work by getting a Golden Rule with 2% inc res efficiency corruption. Those with HoAg reservation helmet enchants have an easier time I think, but I went for the +2 proj helm.

I'm also continuing to use the new gloves to automate spiders and its really nice. I delved a lot tonight and basically just ran around the entire time not having to do anything or pay much attention.

My next task is to try to fix my block setup. I am capped on spellblock but only at 52 attack block (anointed Testudo). In another level or two I can put my Replica Pure Talent back in to be up to 56, but I'm not sure how I can make up the rest of the block chance...

I've been debating rearranging all my shield/block nodes on the tree to get to 38% both block chances and then going GB, but I just feel so untouchable with the full 100% block that I'm not sure if I want to give it up. My current ideas are:

1. Use a shield large cluster as my second large cluster, which would give me about 10% attack block (at the cost of the small nodes being worthless).
3. Use a Voices as my second large cluster, and then get some Megalomaniacs that have Pure Agony and one of the ~5% attack block notables. This could provide up to ~10 attack block per megalomaniac, but its obviously hard to get the best combinations...

Nice! I just managed to get the rings to use tempest shield and capped spell block and was just trying to find source of attack block. Huge difference with tempest shield. Wanted to respec to Time of Need from Bastion but I am not sure if it's a good idea with 46% attack block. Priority is definitely empower though.

Any curse worth using as 2nd for 3 skill points in CWS?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Oct 28, 2021, 10:18:50 PM
"
cdnza wrote:

You forgot about rumi's
Yes, rumi's concotion flask, and watcher's eye mod block while affected by determination, and belt jewel.
I'm using this build and starting to like it :) just got to mapping and time to start gearing up, but got 3 Questions..

1. I was told to not use storm brand + Ball Lightning I just needed to pick one. but on the POB both are linked on gloves, should I have both ?

2. also storm brand and Lightning ball is lvl 1 in POB why ? isent it better to get them higher lvl ?

3. I am gonna use Cast when damage taken, what would you recommend, level it to max or keep it around lvl 10 or keep it at lvl 1 so it gets cast all the time ?

"
sjoensen wrote:
I'm using this build and starting to like it :) just got to mapping and time to start gearing up, but got 3 Questions..

1. I was told to not use storm brand + Ball Lightning I just needed to pick one. but on the POB both are linked on gloves, should I have both ?

2. also storm brand and Lightning ball is lvl 1 in POB why ? isent it better to get them higher lvl ?

3. I am gonna use Cast when damage taken, what would you recommend, level it to max or keep it around lvl 10 or keep it at lvl 1 so it gets cast all the time ?

1) no, best is the combination balls and brands.
One is enough, but for speedmapping or bosses the combination is best.

In "gear, skills, links" section gloves are the set-ups. When you prefer active playstyle switch storm brands to anomalous spellecho.

PoB is most actual and updated first.

2. Elemental reflection map mods don't harm you and manamanagement get easier with low lvl 1 mana costs.
While levelling you can use full level, yes! Later in maps limit it to 1.

3 - for levelling limit cwdt to 1 (with immortal call lvl 3, spirit offering, sniper'smark/vulnerability/ or enfeeble).
Later take best (divergent) cast when stunned level 20, it proccs better and you can link skills level 20.

Thank you sjoensen and let them swarm!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 5:21:14 AM
The spoiler "manamanager" is updated!

News:

It's recommended to get 6% increased skill reservation efficiencies on the transfer point of the small cluster uncompromising.

It's recommended when you need less skillreservation to use mana-catalysts on the rings circle of nostalgia (but loose some points dex in exchange)

With these two updates manamanagement gets much more easy and you can get different implicits on your jewels and belt-jewels.

More updates are documented on page 50:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 6:22:29 AM
What do you guys think about Gravebind gloves?
If anyone interested im selling most stuff from this build whis me in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info