⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

How do you keep your other minions from killing your worms?

The worst for me so far when running Heist blueprints, where my group of rogues will instantly kill any worms before I have a chance to kill them myself.

Any tips?
Hi, any recommandation on my build i just change to CI build and i'm a bit tankier but i'm lacking of damage; any tips on how make the scorpion a bit more 'aggresive' ? Thank you bing chiling
"
What do you guys think about Gravebind gloves?

I'm using them and they're really nice! My experience so far is that you need real gloves for sirus/conqs/etc though, because you won't be able to maintain more than 45 stacks on single-target without faster casting/slower proj/spell echo/etc.

Re: Rumi's, yeah I should just run it. Means I need to change my quicksilver to have the iron skin suffix though instead of my existing blue granite, which means I lose 10% ms :(. Honestly maybe on this build I just shouldn't use a quicksilver at all, since I'm mostly just in delve anyway.

Question for the veterans in the thread: does Awakened Fork make the crawler's clear good enough that you can forego spiders entirely?
"
razorback1911 wrote:
Hi, any recommandation on my build i just change to CI build and i'm a bit tankier but i'm lacking of damage; any tips on how make the scorpion a bit more 'aggresive' ? Thank you bing chiling

You skill gems are mostly only level 1 so you're missing out on a large amount of armour and ES; Your molten shell is also going to be small; your spell block will be lower; your spiders will deal less damage; your curse is much less effective; your frost shield is tiny; and you're missing over 20% more damage from your lv1 vile toxins.

TLDR: level your gems (or buy leveled gems. lots of these gems are only 1-2c for ~lv20 versions)

You're also not using The Golden Rule so probably aren't able to maintain stacks in single-target situations.
Last edited by cdnza on Oct 29, 2021, 9:37:14 AM
I just bought the dagger and buy multiple new skill but yes i'll buy them lvl 20 instead.

So beside the gems lvl and golden rules, nothing particular on my stuff ? A body armour 5L +1/+2 is better than a 6L ?

The amulet and the body is expensive :(
"
Chromino wrote:

Later take best (divergent) cast when stunned level 20, it proccs better and you can link skills level 20.

This means that you need to give up the Bastion of Hope? But chance to block from attacks remains 50% in "full block" version
sorry for bad eng
Struggling to understand the gain from Radiant Faith.
I understand the increased ES is beneficial but the increased armour from reserved life... what reserved life is there in this build? I fail to find any.
"
crashflow wrote:
I understand the increased ES is beneficial but the increased armour from reserved life... what reserved life is there in this build? I fail to find any.

There isn't any reserved life.
"
cdnza wrote:
"
crashflow wrote:

So Radiant Faith is only chosen for the increased ES?
Doesn't seem like much of a gain. Would it not be more beneficial to have both Bastion of Hope and Time of Need?
"
crashflow wrote:
"
cdnza wrote:
"
crashflow wrote:

So Radiant Faith is only chosen for the increased ES?
Doesn't seem like much of a gain. Would it not be more beneficial to have both Bastion of Hope and Time of Need?

I mean, the whole point of this build is to get huge ES and ES on block recovery... you do you though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info