⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Kenavru wrote:
Before getting Arakali's leveling&mapping rly strugles alot.
After I got it clearspeed is insane, i dont even use HoA anymore ...

Yes, Arakaali's fang is a very nice upgrade.

Before getting the dagger, summon phantasms clean the screen very fast and fine too and take in withering step for withers, but the spiders are more involved in our path of destruction, hehe.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 3:30:33 AM
Sure. I'm always open for new ideas.
I could afford arakaali yesterday, it's running really good now. But before it was just a pain in the...

I need to get my cast when stunned setup running properly. I bet level 20 spirit offering is helping a lot too.
It's not working for me somehow. Not a single procc in multiple maps.

What I've seen so often on poe.ninja is, many people are using Lords instead of loyal even with level 18 or 19 gems. I don't get it.
I wait for Lords until I have 20/20 gems.

My next upgrades will be virulent clusters or rings. Still running life rings
Last edited by seneidae on Oct 28, 2021, 3:28:12 AM
"
seneidae wrote:
I could afford arakaali yesterday, it's running really good now. But before it was just a pain in the...

I need to get my cast when stunned setup running properly. I bet level 20 spirit offering is helping a lot too.

What I've seen so often on poe.ninja is, many people are using Lords instead of loyal even with level 18 or 19 gems. I don't get it.

Did you checked the updated pob?

Bastion of hope offers more blockings, but I changed it to time of need just because cws for better triggering frostshield, sniper'smark and spirit offering.

On page 50 and 247 is a spoiler and explore about it too.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 3:37:53 AM
got to say.. this build is very confusing and bad... POB has 5 different skill tree builds, and ppl on here saying that this build is very tanky and good to level with.. like how ???? I am lvl 45 and cant progress anymore since my damage is so damn low. and defences are a joke, getting 2-3 taped all the time...
"
sjoensen wrote:
got to say.. this build is very confusing and bad... POB has 5 different skill tree builds, and ppl on here saying that this build is very tanky and good to level with.. like how ???? I am lvl 45 and cant progress anymore since my damage is so damn low. and defences are a joke, getting 2-3 taped all the time...

Most important is to link HoA in a own 4-link with supports like summon phantasms-support, pierce, minion damage, etc.

You have linked HoA to ball-lightnings and storm brand, that cannot work. That is really impossible, yes.
Put Hoa and ball-lightnings & stormbrands into 2 different 4-links. Put always your mainskill into your most-linked piece of gear.
So: HoA in the 4 link, ball-lightnings/ storm brand/ chance to poison are for starting with 3 links enough, later more.

For defences use cwdt lvl1- immortal call lvl3 and use frostshield. With them you get fast very tanky. Cwdt - summon skeletons is also nice and funny.

Yes, the build offers a levelling tree, and different trees for different endgame-goals too. Fullblock when you like it tanky, fulldamage when you are not so interested in level 100 or when you are already full levelled.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 4:04:47 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
seneidae wrote:

Did you checked the updated pob?

Bastion of hope offers more blockings, but I changed it to time of need just because cws for better triggering frostshield, sniper'smark and spirit offering.

On page 50 and 247 is a spoiler and explore about it too.

Didn't check the updated pob yet but I am not running bastion. I wasn't in Uber lab yet and I'm planning to run time of need and not bastion
"
sjoensen wrote:

Hmm leveling until maps was very smooth for me. Herald of agony 4link, stormbrand with chance to poison, and some other minion stuff (zombies, carrion golem, Herald of purity). Didn't even need ball lightning etc, stormbrand was enough with all the other minions

Last edited by seneidae on Oct 28, 2021, 3:53:53 AM
"
sjoensen wrote:

This build is amazing, and the POB is amazing. There is far more effort in the POB than basically any POB that exists.

I've had a look at you character, you aren't really following the guide at all. The POB has a specific notes section and trees for Levelling.

Based on a quick look at your character:
- Ensure you capped resistances
- Try using STR - STR/INT bases for armour instead of DEX bases
- Try adding more minions to help damage + survivality - Zombies, Holy Relic, Phantasms
- Add Holy Flame Totem to help supplement damage (this is a good candidate for summon phantasms)
- Use stone golem instead of flame golem
- Run defensive auras like Vitality or Determination instead of Herald Of Ash
- You have a krangled ring that gives -11% to global defences, which is a huge downside, especially not worth the 8% increased rarity of items
- Actually read the guide (this is a huge one that will help you)

A lot more I could say, but like, watch some videos on youtube on how to level, and how defences work if you're struggling so much. Don't call out the one of the most extensive guides on this forum - that has all the information needed for you to thrive.
I hope all the tipps help a little bit.

It is not the most easy starter guide because you have to take a look at your links in gear, your flasks and your ascendancy and then on top on your virulences and mana a blittle bit. But then your crawler and swarm is crawling into top levels both in damage and defences.

I am sorry also that my english is not b.i.s. - I hope sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's also difficult because the explanations would be more easy as native us.

Thank you a lot sp0dey!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 7:46:22 AM
"
seneidae wrote:
I just can agree. It's not very league starter friendly if you have to get level 20 or 21 gems corrupted, most of them alternate quality.

I was lucky on start and found 1 raw ex and two large cluster with 8 passives before I entered a single map, so I could do the CI transition really quick.
But from the damage side it really lacks from the start and takes a while to ramp

i checked your pob and would advice further to:

- you have no medium clusters "pure agony". These scales your HoA-damage with increased gemlevels and withers most best.

- you get cheap a better belt and better rings

- craft your quicksilver flask from normal to magic

- when you have divine shield with a thread of hope change sulphur to basalt flask (or use instead b.i.s. bottled faith)

- follow more closely the optimized skills of the pob and cheap trade links of page 50 when you want to max damage and defences

- change cwdt to divergent cws lvl 20, and all linked gemshave to be lvl 20, with your low es take divergent frostshield

and the tipps posted above already:

Missing are also:
- a helmet enchant
- for a few chaos you get a much better amulet
- some important gems are level 1 or 2, quality 0..
- all alternate gem qualities are missing
- a lot important coreskills are missing in your set-up too
- for a few chaos you get a much better bodyarmour
- you have no watcher's eye, there are cheap ones to start
- Amulet anoint is missing in your set-up and catalysts.

Complete your ascendancy of course urgent with time of need!

More tipps are in "checklist damage" and "checklist defences"

With these improvements solely you will increase your damage 8 x times and double or tripple your defences.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 28, 2021, 10:05:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info