⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Loseyourmind wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
Well, scourge on t13 map was destroyed me.
I think it's unreal to survive it without determination...

But HoA, Tempest and Discipline are already reserving all mana.
No chance to add it without Enlighten lvl 3 at least.

It's because you don't use small cluster jewels with self-control and uncompromising

That's true. Need more levels for more passive skills to add uncompromising.
"
Ksakep wrote:
Well, scourge on t13 map was destroyed me.
I think it's unreal to survive it without determination...

But HoA, Tempest and Discipline are already reserving all mana.
No chance to add it without Enlighten lvl 3 at least.

It is like Looseyourmind writes. Take all steps of the spoiler "manamanager" like uncompromising, transferspoints and charisma. You can easy work around with pressure or self-control.

Determination is for your tankyness much more important as discipline or tempest shield.
"
csabijo wrote:
prices for items are kinda crazy any tips for a starting cheaper version?

On page 50 are a lot cheap alternatives for each slot and in the pob I started an itemset "mapping" with very lowbudget.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Or take a look at

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Herald-of-Agony

how the arachnophilias gear not expensive.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 1:50:42 PM
I rlly don't understand why you would chose Bastion of hope over Time of need on any tree, is because you can't be stunned then?

But then I wonder why do we have the " cast on stunned then? "
"
Solidwolf wrote:
I rlly don't understand why you would chose Bastion of hope over Time of need on any tree, is because you can't be stunned then?

But then I wonder why do we have the " cast on stunned then? "

I updated the pob before some days. Overall I advice to time of need after testing a lot. Cws and frostshield and curse immunity and free flask-suffix are more valuable than Bastion of hope.

You find one page before p247 and on page 50 a spoiler about it.

"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chromino,
I got tired of a doubt, because the full block version is with 51% Block and 74% Block spell?

Hi radius540,

the Glancing blows edition is very nice too, especially when you want 1M more damage with the chaosmastery, but I advice for tankyness to fullbock 50-60%/75% block (like you prefer BoH / ToN).

I started a spoiler on page 50 about. I personally go in standard with fullblock and it's an immortal monster, more tanky as in 3.15.

Fullblock vs Glacing blows

Bastion of hope vs Time of need

Fullblock vs Glancing blows

Damagereductions fullblock:

(50-)60+75 /2 % × 100% dr= average 6750% dr
with bastion of hope 2/ 5 sec 15%= 9% more/2 average= 7150 dr and more continious attackblock 2/5 sec

- in maps a rumi's concotion flask caps your blockings up to 75% easy, only bossing you do not get capped blockings

- fullblock raises 250% the capacities of your molten shell and frostshield in damagepeaks (like full delirium-maps or deep delve)

Damagereductions Glancing blows:

75/75% × 35% = average 2625% dr, but 7-12% more es/ block

Advice: in 3.16 with nice blockclusters and masteries use fullblock with 250% more average damagereductions of course!

Time of need vs Bastion of Hope

Time of need

+ Most important: you don't need cwdt and can use cws
+ 80% permament curseresistances is huge in cursed mapmods and frees up a bottle-suffix
+ each 4 seconds 2.5k es regenerations (equal to 7.5% es-reg average) is great too

Bastion of Hope

- Most important: stun-immunities raises from 60% to 100%: these forces us to prefer cwdt over cws - a huge downside as CI, cws is much better to use full level 20 frostshield (20-39% damagereductions, 4k/es sec) and sniper's mark autotriggered
+ You get 2% attackblock on the transferpoint
+ You get average 8-13% more attackblock
+ You can switch in 2 passives more because of 10% spellblock triggered

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 27, 2021, 2:02:38 PM
First of all, thanks to guys, who told me earlier that Arakalii requires corpses to spawn.

Currently i decided to switch to CI, but i dont feel like i am super tanky
i have 2 of 3 auras (HoA and Discipline (not enough mana for Determination).
4.5k es, 75% block both spell and attack
So far have no money to buy some gamechanger items.

Any suggestions if i made some mistake in my build?
Overall, an amazing build. but the guide is not straightforward for beginners.

uhmm, I need some help though, so far I died 2x times. can you recommend anything ?
"
Nshadow1 wrote:

uhmm, I need some help though, so far I died 2x times. can you recommend anything ?

I don't super understand what you've got going on with your character. You have whispers of doom but only 1 curse, have taken energy shield nodes when you're still life based, etc. You also only have 2 labs.

Get some better flasks (you have some with 0-1 affixes) then do labs and start acquiring the core items of the build. I would honestly just try playing something else (I think chromino recommends domblow) before you have the pieces needed for this type of character to work (aegis aurora, memory vault, fang/CIP, skin, golden rule, CI, etc)
I've been trying out Gravebind for mapping and delve and its pretty nice. I used another mechanic for spider automation the last time I played Arakaali's Fang (Speaker's Wreath), and the gloves accomplish the same thing.

I switch to shaper faster casting/slower proj gloves for bosses. I wish I had a spare gem slot for Divine Ire though because BL/SB are not great at killing the spiders before the crawler or other spiders do...
"
cdnza wrote:
"
Nshadow1 wrote:

I don't super understand what you've got going on with your character. You have whispers of doom but only 1 curse, have taken energy shield nodes when you're still life based, etc. You also only have 2 labs.

Get some better flasks (you have some with 0-1 affixes) then do labs and start acquiring the core items of the build. I would honestly just try playing something else (I think chromino recommends domblow) before you have the pieces needed for this type of character to work (aegis aurora, memory vault, fang/CIP, skin, golden rule, CI, etc)

yeah, I figured I'm doing lots of wrong things.

I thought i should switch build, but I didnt find any that looks fun.
domblow is a different build or a skill gem i could add to this character ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info