[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi there,

Playing this build this league, and so far it is going great.
I'm looking to improve my dps right now. Started to try double corrupt Frostfernos, but it didn't went well for now x)

Just a question: what are your thought about using Point Blank? I see it as a potential boost against bosses. But didn't try it. I was wondering if someone tried to use it!

Thanks

This what I have so far. What can I do for a DPS gain besides the frostferno corruption? I have a couple i am trying to double corrupt myself. I have about 1 ex and 130c.
"
12d8_ wrote:

Just a question: what are your thought about using Point Blank? I see it as a potential boost against bosses. But didn't try it. I was wondering if someone tried to use it!

Thanks

I'm not some expert on the build or anything (this league is my first time trying it too) but I took it a long time ago and have generally been pretty content. You get the penalty against generic enemies basicaly all the time, but they still die nearly instantly. And against bosses, or the extremely crowded ultimatums, you get a lot of bonus damage for just one skill point without any extra risk really since it's the totems near the boss rather than you.

I don't have any math or anything, but just based on using it I have absolutely 0 complaints
"
Beverice wrote:

I would upgrade your ele hit gem. Level 19 is no beuno. Get a 21. Also yea rings could use some work. Either rare with -mana cost. My personal preference is The Taming because it's a huge amount of damage for us. Less hp though.

I'm not having any mana issues so i'd prolly just upgrade them to more/some WED and more life/stats. The rings that is.

As for a better EH gem, i currently have 6 level 19 EH in my weapon swap that I'm going to mass corrupt once they level so i'm holding off on those for now.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
ThoronElee wrote:

This what I have so far. What can I do for a DPS gain besides the frostferno corruption? I have a couple i am trying to double corrupt myself. I have about 1 ex and 130c.

How do you live with no movement speed on your boots?! lol. I don't think it's worth it for clear-speed purposes. I got my gloves crafted with an extra pierce chance plus my quiver making it 2 total which is fine.

@Bartpio has that craft for 1 divine if you are interested - he hooked me up! <3

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Hi,

I've taken this build pretty far and am able to comfortably do most A9 bosses pretty easily without dying. However, I'm having a hard time on maven invitationals. Those are the only fights where I'm getting overwhelmed by the number of enemies and need to use most of my portals. It seems like I'm usually dying because I'm getting overwhelmed by AOE and my totems can't seem to focus on one target. I can handle the invitational where the bosses comes out one by one, but it's almost impossible for the one that releases more than that.

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/e7gEkHuK

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

"
Orrano wrote:
Hi,

I've taken this build pretty far and am able to comfortably do most A9 bosses pretty easily without dying. However, I'm having a hard time on maven invitationals. Those are the only fights where I'm getting overwhelmed by the number of enemies and need to use most of my portals. It seems like I'm usually dying because I'm getting overwhelmed by AOE and my totems can't seem to focus on one target. I can handle the invitational where the bosses comes out one by one, but it's almost impossible for the one that releases more than that.

Actually i have no idea why you die - your dmg looks pretty good there. The only 2 things missing from having very, very good build are : cinderswallow urn and bottled faith.

Without huge flask investment here is what you can do :

Sacrifice 2 small HP nodes and add 2 points in totem wheel and go for ironwood. It will increase your totem survi.
Change the quiver. I know that you will loose 1 totem but good spike point quiver will easily offset this. Look for Attack speed, crit chance.
Recraft your diamond flask. Look for someone that can craft "of the order" with 60-80% critical chance.

Maybe something is off with your playstyle and mechanics knowledge. With worse gear I was able to do Sirius A9 without any issue.
"
Bobemmo wrote:
"
12d8_ wrote:

Thanks

I'm not some expert on the build or anything (this league is my first time trying it too) but I took it a long time ago and have generally been pretty content. You get the penalty against generic enemies basicaly all the time, but they still die nearly instantly. And against bosses, or the extremely crowded ultimatums, you get a lot of bonus damage for just one skill point without any extra risk really since it's the totems near the boss rather than you.

I don't have any math or anything, but just based on using it I have absolutely 0 complaints

That's what i thought, thanks. I'll try it, it's not like it is far from our passive path :D
"
bartpio wrote:
"
Orrano wrote:
Hi,

Actually i have no idea why you die - your dmg looks pretty good there. The only 2 things missing from having very, very good build are : cinderswallow urn and bottled faith.

Without huge flask investment here is what you can do :

Sacrifice 2 small HP nodes and add 2 points in totem wheel and go for ironwood. It will increase your totem survi.
Change the quiver. I know that you will loose 1 totem but good spike point quiver will easily offset this. Look for Attack speed, crit chance.
Recraft your diamond flask. Look for someone that can craft "of the order" with 60-80% critical chance.

Maybe something is off with your playstyle and mechanics knowledge. With worse gear I was able to do Sirius A9 without any issue.

I can do A9 Sirus/Maven perfectly fine. It's only maven invitations (not maven) where I'm having problems, especially the atlas ones with 10 bosses when they don't pop out 1 by 1. Formed and twisted feels easier to manage.
Hi.

Newbie question here.

Why do we have 2 auras on the 6-link version of the weapon?

I mean... From what I know, CWDT can't auto cast vaal spells, so, why do we need auras on a 6-link with CWDT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info