[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
rsalty wrote:
Right now I'm at level 83 with 54k damage per second with 8 totems out. Does this seem fine?

Seems fine to me as you are still using the budget tier gear recommendations for most of the equipment slots.

"
rsalty wrote:
My only issue seems to be dying once in a while to specific ultimatums (usually when it requires me to stand in one spot).

Well this isn't a tank build so it's not good if we stand still in one spot. Those ultimatum that requires us to "stand in circle" don't need to be done in 1 shot so just move inbetween the circles and avoid having too many enemies breathing down our neck(We are at a big disadvantage since our necks are pretty long ;))

Also Grace helps a lot in survivability by providing lots of Flat Evasion and a Leveled Precision is a waste of Mana Reservation since it will make us not have enough Mana for Grace. The reason we use Precision is to utilize the Precision Mods on a Watcher's Eye so use only very low level Precision(Level 1 Preferably). We can skip it first if we don't have a Watcher's Eye with Precision Mods yet.

Before you switch out your current Precision to a Level 1 one or skipping it to use Grace, get some Flat Accuracy on the Glove(351+ at least). When you switch to a rare Quiver, get Flat Accuracy on that too. Flat Accuracy is the most important stat for us. If Arrows miss, they don't pierce. We want to have enough Flat Accuracy to be near 100% Chance to Hit, and that means getting around 600-700 Flat Accuracy(Not counting those from Quill Rain and Marylene's Fallacy)

Also try to get your Uber Lab done so you can grab those 2 x 20% Mana Regeneration Small Passive in the Ascendancy which you will definitely need after you start reserving your Mana with Summon Skitterbot + Grace + Precision level 1 which will make your Available Mana Pool low.

Just some comments of mine, hope they are useful for you.

Regards
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
I am looking at the amulet with +1 to fire skill gems and +1 to intelligence gems. The only way to do that is with double influenced correct? Or is there another way?
"
ThoronElee wrote:
I am looking at the amulet with +1 to fire skill gems and +1 to intelligence gems. The only way to do that is with double influenced correct? Or is there another way?

+1 to intelligence gems? Do you mean +1 to Dexterity gems? +1 to intelligence gems doesn't really help us much.

And yes only double influenced Amulet(Hunter + Warlord) can get +1 Fire and +1 Dex Gems on the item and the best way to get one is by using the Awakener Orb on 2 amulets with the correct affixes set up for the Orb. (I can elaborate more if you need more details)

Regards

OK thanks. That is what I thought. Yeah that was may bad. I mis read the mods on the amulet. Thanks again for the help
Hello pierce are better than chain? since we can use replica voidwalker and the flask that grant phasing
Thank you so much for the advice. I did swap out my gloves, they aren't the best, but okay for now and my quiver (lost 1 totem, but higher DPS). Next I'll plan on changing out perception to a level 1 and getting grace. THANKS!

"
Vei wrote:
"
rsalty wrote:
Right now I'm at level 83 with 54k damage per second with 8 totems out. Does this seem fine?

Seems fine to me as you are still using the budget tier gear recommendations for most of the equipment slots.

"
rsalty wrote:
My only issue seems to be dying once in a while to specific ultimatums (usually when it requires me to stand in one spot).

Well this isn't a tank build so it's not good if we stand still in one spot. Those ultimatum that requires us to "stand in circle" don't need to be done in 1 shot so just move inbetween the circles and avoid having too many enemies breathing down our neck(We are at a big disadvantage since our necks are pretty long ;))

Also Grace helps a lot in survivability by providing lots of Flat Evasion and a Leveled Precision is a waste of Mana Reservation since it will make us not have enough Mana for Grace. The reason we use Precision is to utilize the Precision Mods on a Watcher's Eye so use only very low level Precision(Level 1 Preferably). We can skip it first if we don't have a Watcher's Eye with Precision Mods yet.

Before you switch out your current Precision to a Level 1 one or skipping it to use Grace, get some Flat Accuracy on the Glove(351+ at least). When you switch to a rare Quiver, get Flat Accuracy on that too. Flat Accuracy is the most important stat for us. If Arrows miss, they don't pierce. We want to have enough Flat Accuracy to be near 100% Chance to Hit, and that means getting around 600-700 Flat Accuracy(Not counting those from Quill Rain and Marylene's Fallacy)

Also try to get your Uber Lab done so you can grab those 2 x 20% Mana Regeneration Small Passive in the Ascendancy which you will definitely need after you start reserving your Mana with Summon Skitterbot + Grace + Precision level 1 which will make your Available Mana Pool low.

Just some comments of mine, hope they are useful for you.

Regards
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Is there a way to fit windscream/windshriek for the dbl curse?
"
xNxBxDx wrote:
Is there a way to fit windscream/windshriek for the dbl curse?

If you mean for your character, sure. This build uses quite a number of rares so 1-2 rare slot can be swapped for, say, specific influenced item with affixes you want or uniques(In your case)

The main thing we want from our boots is the Pierce 2 Target so if you switch to windscream/windshriek, you can look for the Pierce from a Penetrating Arrow Quiver, +1 Pierce Bench Craft on Glove and/or Passive Tree.

"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello pierce are better than chain? since we can use replica voidwalker and the flask that grant phasing

I would think Chain is probably better than Pierce imo (Comparing 1 Chain to 1 Pierce).

However, Chain is not that commonly available whereas Pierce is, it's pretty hard to get 2 Chain whereas getting 3 Pierce is not that hard.

If I am given the choice of 3 Pierce VS 1 Chain, I will definitely take 3 Pierce.

All these makes pierce the choice for me.

Hello EH totemers!

Need opinions on what to upgrade next. I got about 150c atm.

My amulet and rings are kind of poopy but I don't think I can afford a +1 fire gems + a well rolled neck yet (i'd lose WED and accuracy, which would probably be an overall DPS loss for me.)

So rings?

"
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Back again for ele hit totems this league. So far everything is going super well, even with all the huge nerfs going from 3.13 -> 3.14. Able to do all content!
Thanks as always Vei for keeping up with this :)
This time around I went for even less hp than last league. Last league had around 4.5k hp, this league around 3k! No Kaoms, no problem.
Heres my gear if anyone's curious
Spoiler

"
Edzilla wrote:
Hello EH totemers!

Need opinions on what to upgrade next. I got about 150c atm.

Spoiler
My amulet and rings are kind of poopy but I don't think I can afford a +1 fire gems + a well rolled neck yet (i'd lose WED and accuracy, which would probably be an overall DPS loss for me.)

So rings?

"

I would upgrade your ele hit gem. Level 19 is no beuno. Get a 21. Also yea rings could use some work. Either rare with -mana cost. My personal preference is The Taming because it's a huge amount of damage for us. Less hp though.
Last edited by Beverice on Apr 25, 2021, 6:13:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info