[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Oh no :( Sad to see you go. A break is generally healthy though. Take some time off and enjoy other things. I expect the build to be here in 3.15 :)

I can monitor the thread and answer any questions as they arise as well as others as well.

"
I didn't create any detailed Passive Tree Progression for Non-Hierophants, and there are no plans to create any. In the future I might remove all things non-Hierophants as they create questions which I don't really have the time to support in detail.

I swear for 3.13 you made trees for 4 ascendencies but I don't know where they went. Anyway I think raider is the best for survivability/speed, you are insanely tanky with raider (I am doing the feared with 3k hp and not dying just because I dodge everything) But heiro for sure has the most dps. I would not give up the tankyness in ultimatum league though.
Hi ,

I just wonder whether critical strike multiplier with bows stacks with this build or not .

TIA.
"
akagisen wrote:
Hi ,

I just wonder whether critical strike multiplier with bows stacks with this build or not .

TIA.

You use a bow to attack.. so yes
"
Vei wrote:
Hi all,

I'll be taking a break from POE. This might be my last lengthy/detailed reply post until I am back. Read the pinned announcement for more details

Hi Vei,

I just wanted to thank you for all the work you have done with this build. The description and info you have accumulated is amazing. It is the reason I selected it as my starter for Ultimatum and I am quite happy with it.

So I hope you will be back next league and wish you a relaxing break.

@ Vei

Thank you for the clarifications regarding ascendant tree progression and all that.
One of the best guides out there, with lot of work put into it and amazing details.
Hope to see you back soon, with batteries recharged ^^
best wishes,
Zen
I found Asenath's gentle touch, with +1 maximum curse do u see it worth using? or use +1 curse with elemental weakness and flammability
"
Gaeaa wrote:
I found Asenath's gentle touch, with +1 maximum curse do u see it worth using? or use +1 curse with elemental weakness and flammability

I can tell you what i did:

Awakened Hextouch support -> flammability and elemental weakness.
Marylene Fallacy with +1 curse.

So now i can cast Snipers mark manually on bosses. But the problem is that i lack the sockets. So until i find god-rolled ring with socket, I've changed Immortal call setup to Steelskin+Increased duration casted on walking. This way i could fit the snipers mark.

2 curses +1 mark for the Win ! :) Eat this Sirius :)
Hi,

First of all many thanks for insane build! Smooth clear on console version (Awakener just died 2h ago, my first in poe hehe). Just a question regarding cluster jewels. I am aware they are completely unnecessary but still it is a potential for higher dps. Could you please let me know which notes should I looking for?

Wish you all the best with the break Vei!
"
Lynerus wrote:
This is my first time using this build as well and its pretty good for normal stuff

Higher tier maps its fine till your dodge rng fails you and i find doing vaaled t14+ bosses kind of hard (couldnt even do 2 bosses one that got ghosted and the flameblast boss in tower? map... another boss i almost couldnt do

I actually did a0 sirus for the first time ever (even with the texture loading junk) with 0 portals left and so close to dying im not sure how i did it lol

Heist unique bosses are really hard i tried nashta for the first time and died to her like 6 times before i killed her (didnt know you could keep reentering her area... good thing :D)

Sirus dominated rares are really hard and kill me most of the time
Ult areas you get 1 hit 30% of the time by random things

My char has 67/69% dodge with flask up

I havnt tried some other bosses (shaper/elder/others) but for the most part this build clears really good

I watched your t16 100% del map run and im not actually sure that is possible but i havnt really ran any del maps let alone 100%

I also feel like your curse setup is not good and its kind hard to use in ults since you need to be running most of the time so i sorta went with another skill that curses them by itself seems easier to me

There are issues with your setup and you are not following the guide recommendations. Your custom selections/personal picks are not very ideal for the build(Other than the Void Sphere one, which I haven't tested but it looks to be a fantastic idea)

Setup issues
1. Precision Level 17? How do you use Grace + Skitterbot + Precision Level 17 at the same time? Guide and POB only list Level 1 Precision
2. Herald of Ash does basically "nothing" for Elemental Hit, we only use it for Holy Flame Totem

Not following Guide Recommendations
- No Diamond Flask?(Makes Marylene's Fallacy "useless", you are losing so much DPS not using this Flask)
- I didn't recommend using Shadows and Dust Glove and Le Heup of All Ring, they are not very good use of the equipment slots.
- Your affixes priority are wrong on the Rare Quiver, Ring and Stygian Vise(Minus Abyss Jewel which is perfect)

Others
- You are using a Mana Flask, which might be because you took Divine Guidance Ascendancy Passive, which in "6.3 Ascendancy and Bandits" of the guide I wrote the reason why we dont take it.
- I don't know why you took Iron Grip Keystone, we are no longer using Chainbreaker, it is just a wasted Skill Point
- You took the left path at the Watchtower Notable and right path at the Ancestral Bond Keystone for the Placement Speed it seems. Hiero has a lot of placement speed already, those points might be better placed on the other path which provides more DPS(Watchtower Right side) and Totem Survivability(Ancestral Bond Left Side)

Also, a high dodge doesn't make this a Tank build, we just get hit less, but each hit is still painful. Manually dodging/staying out of the battlefield at the side and letting totems take the heat when we can is still the playstyle for this build(And be on the move as much as possible in Ultimatum Encounters)

And because the below is so important, I'll copy paste it here from "26. Upgrade Reference List" of the guide:

If you are repeatedly dying/having survivability issues VS the content you are facing

I would recommend having these as a minimum for your character:

- 5,500+ Life
- 109%+ Uncapped Elemental Resist(So we are still at the 75% Resist Cap when we are cursed)
- 0%+ Chaos Resist(Preferably 20%+)

For big boss fights(Sirus, Uber Elder, etc), gear is only part of the equation. Understanding the Boss's Mechanic is the other part of the equation and is necessary to achieve victory.

Using high lvl precision because i needed more acc and it can fit (still got 147? mana with enlighten added can also use it without but figured why not) works fine in fact i was thinking of going to 20 but i really wanted to wait till i got a lvl 4 enlighten so may leave it

Im still using ash because it added damage last time i looked lol

Im not using skitterbots at all because it cant fit (maybe if i lose ash and lower pre) but im not actually sure that would be better

Using shadows and dust because it gives some stats we use (crit mostly) and rampage helps in ults *i think*... i could make a better glove but i dont know if i want to lose rampage for 100 life

Using and le heup because i need res and it adds some damage (was using a different rare ring but this added more damage and covered res so went to this for now)

My belt sucks but i got another im trying to make good the only reason im using it is because high life lol

Im using mana pots because of the temp node and i just feel like i want it that node also gives damage (and i feel like this build needs way more damage as doing vaaled bosses in maps take forever on some of them and other bosses)

I already dont like using my dodge flask 24/7 and i need 2 hp flasks so i guess i could lose the mana for crit

I actually need the stats on the quiver or i dont max res and didnt feel like reroll to try for better lol

edit: your right iron grip is pretty useless now that i removed it it did almost nothing now... pretty sure it gave like 1-2k dps at lower lvl maybe i was wrong
Last edited by Lynerus on Apr 28, 2021, 1:58:26 PM
What is the best piece to get "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info