[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Works :)
"
bartpio wrote:
LOL. HH From T7 map boss

End of the league ...

Gratz on the HH!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Anyone this league doing frostferno crafting carries? I've got the map, prophecy + heatshiver.

Also, is Rotgut a good quicksilver unique to use? I've been trying it just because, and it's been pretty nice but I'm not sure how I feel about it eating up so many charges
Do we use Infused Channelling just for the Supported Skills deal (20-39)% more Damage because "totems can't gain infusion".

It also makes the totems a bit more durable since it gets less damage that matches the tags flame totem has, right?

@KotetsuRedwood: Rotgut is nice but you won't get much benefit from it since you don't crit and won't be making that much charges back.

Your totems crit and I doubt their crits count for your flask charges or am I mistaken?
Last edited by kamap on Apr 23, 2021, 5:03:42 AM
"
@KotetsuRedwood: Rotgut is nice but you won't get much benefit from it since you don't crit and won't be making that much charges back.

Your totems crit and I doubt their crits count for your flask charges or am I mistaken?

Their crits do seem to be counting for flask charges, from my experience. Goes up way too fast for it just to be kills
If it is so then rotgut is pretty nice for the movement speed alone.
Tthough do totems benefit from the onslaught you get with it?

If not then it is a shame to only use it for the movement speed and have only one use before you need to kill more mobs.
"
kamap wrote:
Do we use Infused Channelling just for the Supported Skills deal (20-39)% more Damage because "totems can't gain infusion".

It also makes the totems a bit more durable since it gets less damage that matches the tags flame totem has, right?

Both are correct

"
Their crits do seem to be counting for flask charges, from my experience. Goes up way too fast for it just to be kills

Totem crit doesn't work for Rotgut's "50% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike"

This can be tested easily using a Gift from Above Unique Diamond Ring which has a similar text

"Trigger Level 10 Consecrate when you deal a Critical Strike"

Our totems won't trigger this so we won't see any Consecrated Ground appearing around us which means Totem Crit doesn't count for the "when you deal a Critical Strike" text.

"
kamap wrote:
Though do totems benefit from the onslaught you get with it?

Onslaught increases our Attack Speed and Totems inherit our Attack Speed so yes, Totems benefit from the Onslaught

"
kamap wrote:
If not then it is a shame to only use it for the movement speed and have only one use before you need to kill more mobs.

There are Harvest Flask Enchants "Increase Maximum Charges" and "Reduce Charges Used" which enables us to use the flask more than 1 time if we really want.

"
Also, is Rotgut a good quicksilver unique to use?

I think its an option if the flask fits your playing style.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Apr 23, 2021, 9:43:13 AM
Those harvest enchants are for a limited amount of uses only aren't they?
So to consistently have them you'll need to get lucky or trade for them.
Using rotgut less is also an option so the enchant lasts longer.

Rotgut is certainly an interesting flask if you can keep killing mobs fast enough so you can use it a lot wuring mapping and such.

Though if the "50% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" really doesn't work then it is useles against bosses, no? You can use it once (or more if it has a harvest enchant) but that's it.
"
kamap wrote:
Those harvest enchants are for a limited amount of uses only aren't they?

Yeah limited amount of uses so have to keep on "recharging"

"
kamap wrote:
Though if the "50% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike" really doesn't work then it is useles against bosses, no? You can use it once (or more if it has a harvest enchant) but that's it.

We can still get charges through Frenzy Shots fired by us that crit(Even though it does no damage). However considering the amount of Charges needed, I don't think this method is practical.

Actually, an Experimenter's(40%) Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline(30%) is pretty close to a Rotgut(Minus the Onslaught Part)

For Onslaught we can it get from a synthesized ring like this one

This combination is much better and more practical. The Ring base on average cost a few ex though.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Right now I'm at level 83 with 54k damage per second with 8 totems out.

Does this seem fine? My only issue seems to be dying once in a while to specific ultimatums (usually when it requires me to stand in one spot).

I know my gear is not optimized, and I'm just over 5k health.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info