[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Dassort wrote:
3.14 POB not working can you pls fix it?

Fixed, thanks for highlighting it!

Was in the middle of updating my guide for 3.14 and accidentally added a / at the back of the Pastebin.

Main Guide is now updated for 3.14, only Section remaining to be updated is 31. "OneShotKill" Edition

Whole guide has been updated for 3.14
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Apr 17, 2021, 9:57:00 AM
"
Edzilla wrote:
How much is the unique helmet used in this build? Is it going to be viable as a league starter or should I first get a tablua?

Sorry for the late reply, price of the unique helmet depends a lot on age and meta of the league plus the earliest Tier Estuary Map is available. I don't think it will be cheap early this league.

For league start, definitely go for a Tabula Rasa first and use the setup I wrote in Section 10.3 of the Guide.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
WOO! 1 Last craft. Thanks for the base Vei!

Spoiler

You are welcome! That is a very nice Ring considering the very limited amount of time you have to craft it. Awesome! :)

"
abubadabu wrote:
Thx man, I hope i have much Fun with this Build :-)

I wish u a good Start into the League :-)

Thank you, hope the build serves you well! :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
I completed the 10 acts. The server issues were a little disappointing to say the least. Definitely not my best time. I had to replay a lot of content with the server rollbacks.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
blastarus wrote:
Using rage is pretty much dead. Each totem thats too much rage when mapping. You run out quickly and then you can't summon more.

this cuts about 1m dps out of your build. Granted, you are still dealing 1mdps per totem but it's dropped a lot.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I am enjoying this totem build, just killed kitava and it was a nice play through. Can't wait to try this in maps. I used ele hit with ballista totem a lot in the last half. it went well with pierce and volley with a 4link. Now time to get real gear.
Going to bed :)

Gear at the moment:
"

The most of the cost was silver oil for 49c.
Rest of the items (including 6 link armor), between 0 and 20 c. A lot of items SSF. Bought jewels.

Pob Shows around 378k per totem dps (non-sirius).

For people asking about viability:
Yellow T9 alched maps are piece of cake. zero issues, cruising on autopilot.

To be tested tomorrow: Replacing Cold to Fire or Inspiration with Fire pen
We'll see.
Last edited by bartpio on Apr 17, 2021, 9:52:21 PM
"
Vei wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
How much is the unique helmet used in this build? Is it going to be viable as a league starter or should I first get a tablua?

Sorry for the late reply, price of the unique helmet depends a lot on age and meta of the league plus the earliest Tier Estuary Map is available. I don't think it will be cheap early this league.

For league start, definitely go for a Tabula Rasa first and use the setup I wrote in Section 10.3 of the Guide.

First person got to estuary roughly 6 pm CET today.
I expect to hit it tomorrow evening.

As for the pricing:
Map probably around 15c.
Prophecy right now roughly around 20c

On the begginig expect prices to be around 1-2 ex for clean frostferno.

As Vei said tabula is better option right now. Actually you can find 6 linked non corrupted armor for 20 c (like i did). It's cheaper than tabula plus you get some additional stats.

"
bartpio wrote:
"
Vei wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

First person got to estuary roughly 6 pm CET today.
I expect to hit it tomorrow evening.

As for the pricing:
Map probably around 15c.
Prophecy right now roughly around 20c

On the begginig expect prices to be around 1-2 ex for clean frostferno.

As Vei said tabula is better option right now. Actually you can find 6 linked non corrupted armor for 20 c (like i did). It's cheaper than tabula plus you get some additional stats.

Very nice start. I was looking for Estuary maps but none were for sale. Hopefully tomorrow,

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Is anyone playing a Raider/Deadeye ascendancy variant in this league?
Is it still viable or not worth messing with it due to mana issues?
This is a fantastic guide, thanks for all the work.

Think I might continue my 3-league long tradition of rerolling on the first weekend. I am eyeing the ascendant version - think it’s still a good choice with the changes this patch? Don’t mind hiero but played FP totems last league. Am I mistaken in assuming that the ascendant has a higher ceiling with lots of investment?

Also curious how people are finding ultimatums with totems. Wondering if it’s hard to keep the totems alive
Last edited by MrNasty on Apr 18, 2021, 12:03:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info