[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Is the POB link new and for the 3.14 Patch ?
"
abubadabu wrote:

The POB will be updated only after 3.14 is out as I need to test the 3.14 version of Chainbreaker to determine if it still fits the build but otherwise most things will still be the same and can be followed.

The parts that might be changed due to the above are Lethal Pride(Akoya) Timeless Jewel, Berserk Skill Gem and -mana bench craft on rings.

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
I have added 2 videos (Conquerors + Sirus9 & The Maven) without Chainbreaker or the -9 rings. I even removed my Replica Shroud. No issues with killing both the encounters with minimal effort. Quite honestly, the only thing I missed about Chainbreaker was the speed, it felt like it was taking longer to clear maps. I might swap to Haste next league while mapping.

Yes, it is a league starter.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I using Yriel's Fostering maim instead of Kaom. Yes, lot less life, but
maim, crit chance, attack and movement speed is nice.
BTW, thanks fot this build. With my basic gear I first time kill SirusA8 and done simulacrum
"
Vei wrote:
"
abubadabu wrote:

The POB will be updated only after 3.14 is out as I need to test the 3.14 version of Chainbreaker to determine if it still fits the build but otherwise most things will still be the same and can be followed.

The parts that might be changed due to the above are Lethal Pride(Akoya) Timeless Jewel, Berserk Skill Gem and -mana bench craft on rings.

Thx man, I hope i have much Fun with this Build :-)

I wish u a good Start into the League :-)
"
Ahewaz wrote:
I have added 2 videos (Conquerors + Sirus9 & The Maven) without Chainbreaker or the -9 rings. I even removed my Replica Shroud. No issues with killing both the encounters with minimal effort. Quite honestly, the only thing I missed about Chainbreaker was the speed, it felt like it was taking longer to clear maps. I might swap to Haste next league while mapping.

Yes, it is a league starter.

Very interesting, thanks for your work!
Last edited by 12d8_ on Apr 16, 2021, 8:10:29 AM
WOO! 1 Last craft. Thanks for the base Vei!

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Apr 16, 2021, 12:12:02 PM
How much is the unique helmet used in this build? Is it going to be viable as a league starter or should I first get a tablua?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Using rage is pretty much dead. Each totem thats too much rage when mapping. You run out quickly and then you can't summon more.
3.14 POB not working can you pls fix it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info