[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hey guys.
league startet rough and we are really unlucky with item prices at the moment.
still managed to get everything together pretty quickly.

for the moment i replaced berserk with flamewall and kind of like it. i dont use it for mapping, but when i fight against bosses its easy to use and has some potential.

i dont know how to post my gear but here is a my current pob for comparrison.

https://pastebin.com/fKVkEcFH
(feel free to correct mistakes)

thanks again to vei for working this out and to everyone posting their ideas and help improving this build.
good luck to everyone who started with the build, it will pay off.
"
Vei wrote:
"
armyalan wrote:
Just made the switch to ele hit with the frostferno, rain of splinters, combat focus jewels, quill rain, and a quiver. I may just not be progressed enough yet but what is the secret to making the totems be able to take some more hits?

Mine seem to die fairly quickly.

Try taking Ironwood Notable. Higher Level of Ballista Totem also help.

Thanks! I still have a lot of levels to gain and passives to get. I'll post again sometime this week to update!
Ok, did some testing on T14+ maps.

For higher level maps for ultimatum - minimum what you need to have are 2x projectile pierce additional targets. With only 1 you will struggle.

You can go for Piercing shots notable below Acrobatics to reach that.

On gear you can have it on quiver, gloves and boots.
Last edited by bartpio on Apr 18, 2021, 3:44:36 PM
The blood rage gem is only there for the increased attack speed right? Does the leech do something for us?
Nope. We do not deal any physical damage. We do not do any damage at all - everything is done by totems.
"
bartpio wrote:
Ok, did some testing on T14+ maps.

For higher level maps for ultimatum - minimum what you need to have are 2x projectile pierce additional targets. With only 1 you will struggle.

You can go for Piercing shots notable below Acrobatics to reach that.

On gear you can have it on quiver, gloves and boots.

What craft is the 2 pierce to boots/gloves, do you know?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
armyalan wrote:
Just made the switch to ele hit with the frostferno, rain of splinters, combat focus jewels, quill rain, and a quiver. I may just not be progressed enough yet but what is the secret to making the totems be able to take some more hits?

Mine seem to die fairly quickly.

Placing them at is their strength. They should be kill stuff before it even reaches them. For bosses, place them in circles so they can't kill them all at once.
So Chainbreaker is dead for this build after the change right? Anything we can replace it with to recoup some of the lost DPS?
"
Slaytanix wrote:
So Chainbreaker is dead for this build after the change right? Anything we can replace it with to recoup some of the lost DPS?

He replaced it with Precision + a watcher jewel.

I honestly think we should look at a cluster if we can drop some points somewhere.
Hey!

Just wanted to stop by to say thanks for this amazing guide, I've been playing with this build and it's so relaxing, heh. :)

Dropped an exalted today (lucky ass) and bought frostferno and the combat/splinters jewel and now the gameplay is reallyyy smooth

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info