[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hello!
Is there a source of power and endurance charges in that build?
I found only frenzy charges' source.
"
Ajbarra wrote:
Hello!
Is there a source of power and endurance charges in that build?
I found only frenzy charges' source.

You have permanent 4 Power and Endurance charges as Hierophant.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Wow, ty, didnt know it worked that way.
Can you take a look at my profile to see where I should be looking for my next upgrades? I read your post about survivability and am putting the - mana on my rings over +health, which made me lose about 300 health and dip to 4.9K hp, I am also considering buying the enlighten 3 all to support Immortal Call better, but I am not sure if this is worth the money right now or if it would be better to invest in a corrupted Frostferno. I am like that guy above who has no issues on red maps until I hit a guardian or Sirius, and then it's a hard fight, but at the same time I cant see how Immortal Call would save me anymore than it does already? Usually when I die I get slammed for 90% of my HP, and afterwards another hit from anything will finish me off. I assume the follow up hits are usually just as huge, why would having 25% less damage taken help if Im at <100% hp? Also wondering if there is any obvious low hanging fruit I am missing, I have 2-3 Ex to throw around which puts me out of reach of any end game upgrades (xophs heart for example) but more than enougn money to burn. I just realized my quiver could probably be a lot better....
Last edited by StalinsGhost on Jul 30, 2021, 12:43:14 PM
Hi all.

I am still on vacay but planning my play when i get back ready to play.

But how is the build Working on the medium budget?
Can it do awk8/9 Sirius farming, at a desent rate ?..

Is this quiver good? Crafted it with Rog.
"
StalinsGhost wrote:
Usually when I die I get slammed for 90% of my HP, and afterwards another hit from anything will finish me off. I assume the follow up hits are usually just as huge, why would having 25% less damage taken help if Im at <100% hp?

In your scenario obviously it doesn't help. Your scenario requires dodging or not being in the wrong place first and foremost to avoid this situation.

"
StalinsGhost wrote:
I read your post about survivability and am putting the - mana on my rings over +health, which made me lose about 300 health and dip to 4.9K hp, I am also considering buying the enlighten 3 all to support Immortal Call better, but I am not sure if this is worth the money right now or if it would be better to invest in a corrupted Frostferno.

In your case, non of them(Except Frostferno, more below).

And don't go for the high level CWDT + Immortal Call Setup(At least not that soon) Just keep using the low level CWDT and IC.

Focus on reaching 5.5k HP before going for the -mana on Rings (The gentleman who I recommended the -mana has 5.6k life thats why I suggested the -mana craft)

Some Other Additional Comments on HP

I am not sure if you have read "If you are repeatedly dying/having survivability issues VS the content you are facing" in 26. Upgrade Reference List of the guide.

I wrote 5.5k HP there as a minimum. The thing is often players focus a lot on DPS and skipped the Life Passive on the Passive Tree and have 4.6k to 5k or so life. That is not really a comfortable amount for high tier content.

In the past, 2 players(Different instances) who are using the build have posted and mention they keep dying on T16 maps, I checked their life, they had 4.6 and 4.7k. I told them their life is too low and to go for 5.5k life, after which they came back saying things are much better. These posts are still around in the old thread.

Also, many players like to use 1 Life Flask(I did see you use 2 which is great), if you notice I mentioned 2 Life Flask in the guide. Personally I use 3 Life Flask. The thing is this build is not a leech build, and honestly the life regen from the Ascendancy is not enough, thus we really need those Life Flasks to have our life be near the Maximum as often as we can so we don't get one shotted.

My personal minimum for myself is 6k HP for high Tier Maps and I seldom die. I went from Level 97 to Level 98 on my highest level char by Normal Mapping, zero Breach/Timeless Domain Run.

You are also missing the 7th and 8th Ascendancy Point for the 2x Mana Regeneration Passive from the Hierophant Ascendancy. Definitely get them when you can, it might be 2 Small Passive but they help a lot.

"
StalinsGhost wrote:
Can you take a look at my profile to see where I should be looking for my next upgrades?

Also wondering if there is any obvious low hanging fruit I am missing, I have 2-3 Ex to throw around which puts me out of reach of any end game upgrades (xophs heart for example) but more than enougn money to burn. I just realized my quiver could probably be a lot better....

I extracted your char into POB

- You seem to be missing 3 Passive Points from the Campaign Quest, do a /passives in game to find out which quest you haven't done and grab those

- I see you took Farsight Notable, my guess is to get the accuracy from it so as to reach a good amount of Chance to Hit. Our approach for a high Chance to Hit should be through Flat Accuracy from Rares rather than going for a Notable on the Passive Tree to resolve it.

Combining the Above 2, Respeccing off Farsight Notable and getting 3 Passive Points from Campaign, you will have enough Passive Points to go for King of the Hill Notable. Next target after King of the Hill will be Master Fletcher(So you can switch to Shaman's Dominion on your amulet).

- I think your Quiver is actually quite nice. To me, thats the last rare I will upgrade on your equipment. Your Glove can definitely be improved on. Refer to the Guide to see what to look for on Gloves, specifically you definitely want high amount(351++) of Flat Accuracy on the Gloves as Gloves provide one of the highest amount.

- Also you might want to consider going for Sniper's Mark as the Curse to use instead of Flammability. With all the nerfs in 3.15, we really need all the DPS we can get, and Sniper's Mark provide quite a good amount of DPS as they have 100% effect on End Game bosses compared to 33% for Flammability. Since it's the boss that we have issues with generally rather than Normal Mobs, Sniper's Mark makes sense.

For references,

I simulated everything I mentioned in POB

Your current Sirus DPS is 174k per Totem, after factoring in everything I typed above which are(To Summarise):

- Getting the 3 Campaign Points plus Respeccing from Farsight into King of the Hill Notable
- Adding 450 Flat Accuracy on your current Gloves
- Switching Flammability to a Sniper's Mark Setup.

Your DPS is now 233k Sirus DPS/Totem, a 34% DPS increase for you. Cost is practically just buying a Glove with 450 Flat Accuracy with 11%+ Attack Speed.

As for the ex you have, if I were you, I will either consolidate and save enough to buy a +2 Frostferno or try my luck on double corrupting Frostfernos using Chronicle of Atzoatl.

Hope what I typed above helps.

Alright, I am off the Forums.

Good Luck and Have Fun all!
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
ericchongws wrote:

Is this quiver good? Crafted it with Rog.

Your quiver has like all the affixes we want on a Quiver at Tier 2(Only Life is Tier 3).

Just Super Awesome!

Huge Congrats on the Craft! :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
I wont quote your reply above as it will eat up a whole page but TY for the advice, I will definitely replace my gloves and try out snipers mark over flammability, as well as finishing my passives (I didn't know I could /passives) and replacing my necklace enchant. Thanks a lot!

20 hour E: I followed your changes and everything feels good, but Sniper's mark on Frenzy can sometimes take a while to apply... however it made me realize I am not kiting nearly enough! I am switching my flasks up quite a bit as a result.
Last edited by StalinsGhost on Jul 31, 2021, 2:25:41 AM
Hello would like to ask if this quiver is good ? Its my second league and was playing holy relic last one so i dont have big clue whats good and whats just mediocre .

Thanks for reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info