[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
StalinsGhost wrote:
I wont quote your reply above as it will eat up a whole page but TY for the advice, I will definitely replace my gloves and try out snipers mark over flammability, as well as finishing my passives (I didn't know I could /passives) and replacing my necklace enchant. Thanks a lot!

20 hour E: I followed your changes and everything feels good, but Sniper's mark on Frenzy can sometimes take a while to apply... however it made me realize I am not kiting nearly enough! I am switching my flasks up quite a bit as a result.

Good to hear that things are better now for you! :)

Have fun!

"
MiiLooW wrote:
Hello would like to ask if this quiver is good ? Its my second league and was playing holy relic last one so i dont have big clue whats good and whats just mediocre .

Thanks for reply.

That's a decent quiver, has all the affixes we want plus Max Attack Speed. The unfortunate part is the 9 life, for starting out it's a great quiver, later on when you are doing the higher end contents in game you would want a quiver that has a much higher life together with other offensive affixes.

As for Point Blank on the Quiver, it's generally a good thing, saves you one Point on the Passive Tree.

The only time I think Point Blank is not good is when our gears/DPS are weak which brings me to the next point.

Your Chance to Hit is only 80%, which means you are missing A LOT of DPS. This build want at least 95% Chance to Hit, ideally as near 100% as possible.

We really need to take that Acuity Notable which you didn't take in your Passive Tree. Refer to 08. Passive Tree Progression in the guide to see the order on taking the Notables.

Besides that, follow my recommendations on Gloves on the guide and look for a Glove with at least 400+ Flat Accuracy.

Also it looks like you might be missing 1 Passive Point from the Campaign Quest, do a /passives in game to see which quest you might have missed.

Good luck and have fun!
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jul 31, 2021, 7:10:08 AM
Hi Vei, this is the second time I play a totem build since a long time ago.
The build worked great for white maps, but I have met some damage hindrance when progressing to yellow maps, bosses take a while to kill.

My tooltip DPS in HO is 31,8K. These are my gears:

I think that I got the gears right, according to your guide. I just want to know if I'm still on the right track. Would you kindly see if everything is ok?

Thanks.
"
Hi Vei, this is the second time I play a totem build since a long time ago.
The build worked great for white maps, but I have met some damage hindrance when progressing to yellow maps, bosses take a while to kill.

My tooltip DPS in HO is 31,8K. These are my gears:

I think that I got the gears right, according to your guide. I just want to know if I'm still on the right track. Would you kindly see if everything is ok?

Thanks.

Hi pate_croissant,

I took a look at your char, I saw your Cold Resist is at 71%, not sure if you are at 71% in game? If it is then definitely raise it to 75% or higher.

Other than that, didn't see any other issues, just some Comments/Recommendations:

1. This one is highly recommended, buy a Level 21 Elemental Hit 0% Quality, the damage increase is very worth the investment. Seems like about 29c at the moment.

2. This one depends on your preference/playstyle, if you don't mind focusing on putting Totems near bosses when fighting them, you can get a good DPS boost by taking Point Blank keystone on the Passive Tree. Sirus DPS will go from 170k to 220k, multiply by 7 totems thats 350k more DPS :)

3. For Phase Run, usually we trigger it ourselves and have it at Max Level. I see you left it at the Trigger Level of CWDT, not sure if you intended it that way or not, just an observation.

4. Your Xoph's Blood is 1% off perfect, and it's much pretty the endgame amulet for this build so can consider using Catalyst on it, maybe Turbulent for the 2% more Fire Penetration.

That's about it.

Regards

"
Vei wrote:

Hi pate_croissant,

I took a look at your char, I saw your Cold Resist is at 71%, not sure if you are at 71% in game? If it is then definitely raise it to 75% or higher.

Other than that, didn't see any other issues, just some Comments/Recommendations:

1. This one is highly recommended, buy a Level 21 Elemental Hit 0% Quality, the damage increase is very worth the investment. Seems like about 29c at the moment.

2. This one depends on your preference/playstyle, if you don't mind focusing on putting Totems near bosses when fighting them, you can get a good DPS boost by taking Point Blank keystone on the Passive Tree. Sirus DPS will go from 170k to 220k, multiply by 7 totems thats 350k more DPS :)

3. For Phase Run, usually we trigger it ourselves and have it at Max Level. I see you left it at the Trigger Level of CWDT, not sure if you intended it that way or not, just an observation.

4. Your Xoph's Blood is 1% off perfect, and it's much pretty the endgame amulet for this build so can consider using Catalyst on it, maybe Turbulent for the 2% more Fire Penetration.

That's about it.

Regards

Hi Vei,
Thanks for the very quick reply!

-My cold res is all over the places cause I literally spent all my currencies buying the right gears whenever I saw them lol, will adjust them when I get more blessed orb.
-The Xoph's blood I just bought recently, I traded all my other currencies into Ex and it was barely enough (talk about bad luck with farming), will apply some catalysts on it when possible.
-I didn't know we cast phase run manually, will level up it from now on.
-On a side note, I'm planning to upgrade to upgrade both rings in the future, will update when I have the chance.

Agains, thanks for the thorough response Vei, really appreciate it. :)
"
"
Vei wrote:

Hi pate_croissant,

That's about it.

Regards

Hi Vei,
Thanks for the very quick reply!

-My cold res is all over the places cause I literally spent all my currencies buying the right gears whenever I saw them lol, will adjust them when I get more blessed orb.
-The Xoph's blood I just bought recently, I traded all my other currencies into Ex and it was barely enough (talk about bad luck with farming), will apply some catalysts on it when possible.
-I didn't know we cast phase run manually, will level up it from now on.
-On a side note, I'm planning to upgrade to upgrade both rings in the future, will update when I have the chance.

Agains, thanks for the thorough response Vei, really appreciate it. :)

You are welcome, have a good one :)

Awesome work mate, You rock!

Helmet made. Very simple now with aisling, no need to deal with veiled chaos messing up your item at all. Overall the worst part is essence crafting for hypothermia+open suffix. Once you get that the total cost is like
2 ex multimod
2 ex suffix cannot be changed
(scour item)
2 ex multimod again
2 ex suffix cannot be changed again
(you should only have hypothermia+30% more damage+multimod as suffix at this point)
1.5 ex - buy a aisling craft
Craft +1 skeleton and either max life/mana regen or max mana/life regen to block unveil pool
unveil item
remove crafted mods
2 ex multimod again (lol)
craft +1 gems for whatever you didn't unveil

So overall once you get the base correct with hypothermia+30% more ele damage, it costs ~11.5 ex to get the helmet made

(keep in mind, it is not cheap to get hypothermia+30% more ele damage, it says on craftofexile, it takes on average 21 essences to hit that, and you usually get unlucky. Last league it took me ~70 essences to make. Essences are 3:1 exalts)
Last edited by Beverice on Jul 31, 2021, 10:03:49 PM
"
codes1989 wrote:
Awesome work mate, You rock!

Thank you. :)

"
Beverice wrote:

Helmet made. Very simple now with aisling, no need to deal with veiled chaos messing up your item at all. Overall the worst part is essence crafting for hypothermia+open suffix. Once you get that the total cost is like
2 ex multimod
2 ex suffix cannot be changed
(scour item)
2 ex multimod again
2 ex suffix cannot be changed again
(you should only have hypothermia+30% more damage+multimod as suffix at this point)
1.5 ex - buy a aisling craft
Craft +1 skeleton and either max life/mana regen or max mana/life regen to block unveil pool
unveil item
remove crafted mods
2 ex multimod again (lol)
craft +1 gems for whatever you didn't unveil

So overall once you get the base correct with hypothermia+30% more ele damage, it costs ~11.5 ex to get the helmet made

(keep in mind, it is not cheap to get hypothermia+30% more ele damage, it says on craftofexile, it takes on average 21 essences to hit that, and you usually get unlucky. Last league it took me ~70 essences to make. Essences are 3:1 exalts)

Thanks again for posting the crafting step details.

Enjoy that sweet helm! :)

"
Beverice wrote:

really nice helmet.

Could you compare it to a single corrupted Frostferno and tell the dps difference with your equip, please ?
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
Beverice wrote:

really nice helmet.

Could you compare it to a single corrupted Frostferno and tell the dps difference with your equip, please ?

Comparison with +2 proj Frostferno

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info