Is anyone buying AMD zen 3?

Pretty sure somewhere in the middle of the way Both Intel and AMD exchanged phone numbers and now we don't have price wars.

We have the typical milk em up cartel..
"
Pretty sure somewhere in the middle of the way Both Intel and AMD exchanged phone numbers and now we don't have price wars.

We have the typical milk em up cartel..

+1
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
sungod1 wrote:
Imagine buying an Intel CPU in 2021.

What's wrong with them?
"
wullack wrote:
"
sungod1 wrote:
Imagine buying an Intel CPU in 2021.

What's wrong with them?

Just some1 who thinks in black and white only. "If it's not the best, it has to be trash!"
intel sucks!
Quick update: I built my pc on a AMD 5900x and a rtx 3080.

I opened a legion monolith under a conqueror's influence and with delirium active and with a syndicate chasing me. My computer wasn't even flinching.

If this same thing happened in my old pc I would be 99.9% dead from screen freeze.
gz on the new machine. I'm still waiting for my 3080 replacement from the vendor :(
Just got new pc from Scan, 5900x and 5800xt inside, expected delivery before xmas, first time I bought AMD system always its INTEL/NVIDIA , I do hope that it doesnt have terrible frame drops like older amd systems had, I watched some twitch streamers with AMD Threadripper cpu, this game looked unplayable.
I hope u mean 6800xt for the GPU, otherwise threadripper is no gaming cpu for what I know.
The new AMD GPUs seem to do fine if u don't plan on playing 4k with Ray Tracing enabled. The lack of DLSS and good RTX support hurts them atm and their DLSS counterpart isn't supported by many games yet.
The biggest hurdle for AMD is still their driver support and I really hope they worked on that.
lets hope that company start lower price for their cpu/gpu/etc instead of 2-5% inc performance
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info