[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Is it worth it to get a helmet with Tornado Shot enchantment for mapping? If so, which one is better: damage, critical chance or additional secondary Projectile?
"
showuptime wrote:
Is it worth it to get a helmet with Tornado Shot enchantment for mapping? If so, which one is better: damage, critical chance or additional secondary Projectile?

If you feel that you would like to further boost your map clear, you can use one for sure. TS +1 projectile version is the best, the base is really cheap, and also it's easy to craft with essence to get res/life.
Is there any chance you can check out my profile and give me some advice about the build. I've been struggling with red tier maps and bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kevinwork/characters
Last edited by kevinwork on Apr 29, 2021, 4:22:36 PM
"
kevinwork wrote:
Is there any chance you can check out my profile and give me some advice about the build. I've been struggling with red tier maps and bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kevinwork/characters

Hi, took a quick look on your character, here are several things you can work on:

1. Use precision to cap your hit chance, you are losing ton of dps there. Use only one of herald of ice or herald of purity.

2. Get a CWDT + wave of conviction + sniper's mark set up, keep CWDT at lvl 1. You can have another CDWT set up for tankiness with steelskin or immortal call if you want too.

3. If you feel you lack single target dps, switch to a barrage +1 arrow enchant helm.

4. Your resistances are way over cap, you can change your amulet into a dps focused amulet, and hopefully have 1 empty suffix for +1 min frenzy bench craft.

5. Can get better rolls for Loreweave and Mark of the Elder, the flat phys on Loreweave is important.

6. If you have some extra money, get a decent watchers eye and lethal pride, they are good dps boosts.

7. Try level up your character more.
I have a certain problem with stun all the time, how can I stop taking a lot of stunning when Im doing map?

And what I can do to improve my damage in boss? I switch quicksilver to atzris promise full roll
"
I have a certain problem with stun all the time, how can I stop taking a lot of stunning when Im doing map?

And what I can do to improve my damage in boss? I switch quicksilver to atzris promise full roll

A quick way to mitigate stun is to use the Brine King Pantheon, it protects you from being chain stunned. On the other hand, your max life is only 3k, which is way to low. Stun threshold is based on your max life. You should aim for at least 4.5k for end game, ideally 5k+.

Your bossing dps should be ok with your current gear, make sure you have blood rage active, and standing right next to boss to fully utilize Chin Sol and Point Blank. Catalyst your amulet/ring, and annoint your amulet. For further improvements, you will need to spend some currency to get better clusters (use 5 node medium instead of 6 mode, get large cluster with 3 notables instead of 2), better jewels/watchers eye, better rare gloves, etc. Check the gear section for upgrade ideas, but those can be expensive.
Hi,

Newbie barrage/ts here.. My question is, do you remove barrage and replace it with ts when mapping and vice versa. Or where do you place ts? I cant see it in neither pob.
Would it be possible to use Rain of Arrows with this build at all for a clear skill?
"
Hi,

Newbie barrage/ts here.. My question is, do you remove barrage and replace it with ts when mapping and vice versa. Or where do you place ts? I cant see it in neither pob.

Hi, we have two 6L, bow and the chest, and so one is for barrage 6L, and the other for TS 6L.
"
Would it be possible to use Rain of Arrows with this build at all for a clear skill?

In theory, this build can use any bow clear skills that you'd like. The three I mentioned here are the best choices as of clearing power. If you really like rain of arrows you can use it for sure, but should expect less clearing power with same level of gear compared to those three. And of course you would need to switch some support gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info