[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Hi, we have two 6L, bow and the chest, and so one is for barrage 6L, and the other for TS 6L.

Thanks for the reply @lazyrabbit711. In the pob we have 1 x 6 link (barrage) and 1 x 5 link for auros and enlighten. Should I make it a 4 link (3 auras + enlighten) and make a 6 link for clear?

what am I missing?
"
"
Hi, we have two 6L, bow and the chest, and so one is for barrage 6L, and the other for TS 6L.

Thanks for the reply @lazyrabbit711. In the pob we have 1 x 6 link (barrage) and 1 x 5 link for auros and enlighten. Should I make it a 4 link (3 auras + enlighten) and make a 6 link for clear?

what am I missing?

So in the PoB, only one of Herald of Ice/Herald of Purity is active, and you should choose only one of them too. You won't have mana for 4 auras. Therefore, you only need 4-link for aura, and can use the other 6L for clear.
"
So in the PoB, only one of Herald of Ice/Herald of Purity is active, and you should choose only one of them too. You won't have mana for 4 auras. Therefore, you only need 4-link for aura, and can use the other 6L for clear.

Ah of cause! Thank you :) Do u have any suggestions for a ts 6 link? Like the reference 3.9 guide perhaps?
Last edited by rektfuckingnub on May 1, 2021, 7:05:16 PM
"

Ah of cause! Thank you :) Do u have any suggestions for a ts 6 link? Like the reference 3.9 guide perhaps?

Do you mean gem for TS 6L? It can be found in the Gem Link Section. Or are you asking about gears?
"
Do you mean gem for TS 6L? It can be found in the Gem Link Section. Or are you asking about gears?

Sorry that's on me too.. I failed to see the link section. Now it all makes sense!
"
"

Sorry that's on me too.. I failed to see the link section. Now it all makes sense!

NP! gl man
"
NP! gl man

Works amazing! Great clear, but I prefer quick silver with increased movement speed + effect for faster map clearing over the atziri. However Atziri is nice for bossing which is my weakest link atm as I am squishy.
"
"
NP! gl man

Works amazing! Great clear, but I prefer quick silver with increased movement speed + effect for faster map clearing over the atziri. However Atziri is nice for bossing which is my weakest link atm as I am squishy.

Yes, atziri is for bossing only, quicksilver for mapping for sure, check flask section :P
Hi, how is this build with the league mechanic ? can it survive multiple waves ?
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hi, how is this build with the league mechanic ? can it survive multiple waves ?

Hi, I have just started playing league yesterday, so I can't answer your question right now. But I imagine you would need good clear dps and decent life pool to survive all waves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info