[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Lazy sorry for bothering again, I just upgraded the build and I have a doubt with chest.
So I have currency to build a Farruls Fur 6l but with my equip what u recommend for me? Another change, I have 11ex and I dunno what I can do
"
Lazy sorry for bothering again, I just upgraded the build and I have a doubt with chest.
So I have currency to build a Farruls Fur 6l but with my equip what u recommend for me? Another change, I have 11ex and I dunno what I can do

For chest I would suggest Loreweave over Farruls for your set up. The flat phys damage on Chin Sol is not really high enough, and therefore the flat phys on Loreweave helps a lot. For your set up, a well-rolled Loreweave will actually give higher dps than Farruls. Priortize flat phys, elemental damage, and hopefully 78% res if u want better defense.

Another sugguestion is that rare gloves with culling only + 1 mod conversion eye is not really ideal for dps. You would get slightly higher dps by switching to a cold penetration eye (about 3ex) + Hrimsorrow with good corrupt implict (crit/attack speed/life). Or, you could check the gloves section, and use awk orb to craft a better pair of culling rare gloves, and pair with a 2 mod watchers eye eventually; but this can get very expensive, definitely more than 11ex in total.

Other than these, there are of course some expensive upgrades like tailwind boots, better jewels with life rolls, rare phys bow, etc. But these are gonna cost a lot for sure.
Been having a lot of fun with the build. Just got my tailwind boots and it feels so good having them! The only feels bad is I'm extreme squishy towards bosses. Is there any other advice / things that I can improve on to the build.
"
kevinwork wrote:
Been having a lot of fun with the build. Just got my tailwind boots and it feels so good having them! The only feels bad is I'm extreme squishy towards bosses. Is there any other advice / things that I can improve on to the build.

Hi, glad that you like the build!

Took a quick look on your character. Your gear looks pretty solid. The only suggestion I would say is that you can get a watcher's eye and a good lethal pride, and replace the 2 abyss eyes on tree. They will further improve your dps a lot. You can decide if you want 1 mod hatred penetration eye, or a 2 mod based on your budget. You can do a 2 mod conversion eye + rare culling gloves if you have the currency too.

As for bossing, if you feel you need more dps, can swap in bottled faith to replace quicksilver for end game bosses like Sirus. If you want to be more tanky, you can take 2 points to allocate Wind Dancer, can help a bit from getting one shotted. And also, you can change into Replica Farruls, which gives max endurance charges instead of power charges, you will lose a small bit of dps, but much tankier. However, such bow TS/Ice shot builds will never be really tanky by its nature, and my personal experience is that if the dps is high enough, then you can worry less about defence and melt most bosses in seconds, just as the gif showed.
Would an Inspired Learning do anything for this build, I'm kinda new and don't know if it would boost my DPS. I am missing a body armor though so I don't really know if I should save for a body armor or just straight up buy an Inspired Learning. Also, how should I craft/buy a Stygian Vise for under 1 ex?
Last edited by Mlnuse on May 8, 2021, 12:49:23 AM
"
Mlnuse wrote:
Would an Inspired Learning do anything for this build, I'm kinda new and don't know if it would boost my DPS. I am missing a body armor though so I don't really know if I should save for a body armor or just straight up buy an Inspired Learning.

Inspired Learning is only for people who focus on pure speed mapping. If you are new, and are aiming to do all boss/content, you should not use it. Buy a well-rolled Loreweave first as it is very important for this build, and save your jewel slots for dps jewels.

For belt, just buy one with high life and ele damage with attacks, and hopefully with some res, you should be able to get one easily with less than 100c
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on May 8, 2021, 12:51:37 AM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Mlnuse wrote:
Would an Inspired Learning do anything for this build, I'm kinda new and don't know if it would boost my DPS. I am missing a body armor though so I don't really know if I should save for a body armor or just straight up buy an Inspired Learning.

Inspired Learning is only for people who focus on pure speed mapping. If you are new, and are aiming to do all boss/content, you should not use it. Buy a well-rolled Loreweave first as it is very important for this build, and save your jewel slots for dps jewels.

For belt, just buy one with high life and ele damage with attacks, and hopefully with some res, you should be able to get one easily with less than 100c

Alright, thank you so much for the help!
Im finding it hard to roll a good lethal pride with intimidate or 2 x % for double damage. Im currently using one with 1 x double damage, however I was thinking if anyone could share the roll of their nice lethal prides for this build.

It would be greatly appreciated.
"
Im finding it hard to roll a good lethal pride with intimidate or 2 x % for double damage. Im currently using one with 1 x double damage, however I was thinking if anyone could share the roll of their nice lethal prides for this build.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, it is pretty rng gated. The one on my Ultimatum character gives intimidate + 5DD, the one on my standard character gives 20DD.
"
Yes, it is pretty rng gated. The one on my Ultimatum character gives intimidate + 5DD, the one on my standard character gives 20DD.

Can you send the seed / roll on those jewels. In case one is available for trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info