[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
zire wrote:
What about the jewel volley fire? Is it not a good dps boost? or is it impossible to get the 40 dex in the radius? Sorry if this is a stupid question I took a 4 year break from the game and I am so confused now lol.

No worries. So the extra proj from that jewel are fired towards side ways, and the same enemy cannot be hit by the main arrow and side arrow twice. Therefore the jewel is useless for single target dps.
Lazyrabbit,

If I may borrow thread to sell used gear for this build =)

Mirrored Tier Chest!
Alternative Power Charge + Curse + Crit Chest High LIFE
25% Conversion Glove
some Decent amulet / rings, POB as you see fit according to res/needs

PM IGN: MrNey

Lazyrabbit,

on a Deadeye variant if I may ask you here since I'm alr 100 PF, even 99 soon 100 on Elementalist version of bowyer lol.

what ascendancy (Focal Point, Gathering Wind, Ricochet & Endless Munition?) and flask choices would you make for Mapping/Bossing?

Thanks = )

Edit:

Took the above ascendancy without Far shot.

Just used freeze immune flask, and no leg vinktar, so far so good.. feels so slow compared to PF hahah! PF for life man
Last edited by Neyeah on Apr 15, 2021, 9:46:38 AM
"
Neyeah wrote:
Lazyrabbit,

on a Deadeye variant if I may ask you here since I'm alr 100 PF, even 99 soon 100 on Elementalist version of bowyer lol.

what ascendancy (Focal Point, Gathering Wind, Ricochet & Endless Munition?) and flask choices would you make for Mapping/Bossing?

Thanks = )

Due to the deadeye ascendancy change, the play stye are different right now. If you pick deadeye, I would suggest Gathering Winds, Far Shot, Endless Munitions and Ricochet. Skip Point Blank on tree, and fire arrows far away from boss to get max damage bonus from Far Shot. Flasks stay the same.
Too busy crafting right now before harvest is gone, and have no time to update the guide yet. Will do that after new league starts. There is no major change on the build though, only change will be crafting is harder now :(
How about new support gems as damage? You use a bit of health, but both supports give MORE damage...
Oh....NOOO!!! they killed my fav wand build... Is this where everyone went now!!! Say it isn't sooooooo TT
Played this and Enkharas build a few leagues, will try and league start as it for the first time today. Its good fun even though its a bit squishy to begin with :)
It was a bit rough when it was wands so prob the same feelers lvl as bow huh?
Last edited by ssgtparker on Apr 16, 2021, 11:31:19 AM
"
ssgtparker wrote:
It was a bit rough when it was wands so prob the same feelers lvl as bow huh?

lvling as wands is imo a nightmare. I love KB and an old KB build was probably my favorite of all time, but man lvling as wands is just terrible imo. Bows are not absolutely horrible even though its not ideal for league start. With that said im no pro-racer...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info