[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
How about new support gems as damage? You use a bit of health, but both supports give MORE damage...

Both new support are only 29% more damage at lvl 20, which is worse than any current support we are using, sp not worth using them.
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Oh....NOOO!!! they killed my fav wand build... Is this where everyone went now!!! Say it isn't sooooooo TT

Ye, sad that phys wanders are in an awkward place right now. Phys bow is also non-meta though, but has a higher dps ceiling than wand. Everyone playing things like BV, Toxic Rains nowadays (Both got hard nerf this patch though lol).
"
thegreekgod wrote:
Played this and Enkharas build a few leagues, will try and league start as it for the first time today. Its good fun even though its a bit squishy to begin with :)

League start is a bit hard, but still doable lol. Since this is super non-meta build right now, items like Chin Sol and hrimsorrow should be super cheap. GL with new league.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:
Played this and Enkharas build a few leagues, will try and league start as it for the first time today. Its good fun even though its a bit squishy to begin with :)

League start is a bit hard, but still doable lol. Since this is super non-meta build right now, items like Chin Sol and hrimsorrow should be super cheap. GL with new league.

Yeah, usually go for bow builds after my starter as the gear is so cheap. But im so tired of playing builds i dont enjoy for 1-2 days. Rather stay and farm currency on this build for that time.
Guide mostly updated with 3.14 change
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
Guide mostly updated with 3.14 change

Nice!

Ill throw in a small update on my league starting experience.

leveled with lightning arrow all the way because i like the skill.

Shits been rough, lots of deaths. But its still havnt been too bad imo. Currently at lvl 78 with 6x6links. Gear for the build is stupidly cheap, so thats nice. Even with chin sol 6l and 6l foxs fortune, ive spent less than 70c on the build in total.

Got hrimsorrow at around lvl 40 for 1c (my first trade), then i got 5link chin sol at lvl 62 for 5c. That carried me to maps where i got some 1c items to get som resist. Around lvl 70 i got a 6link foxs shade for 10c, that i upgraded for 1c... Dropped an ex at around lvl 75 and bought a 6link chin sol for 50c.

Currently looking forward for the quiver to drop on price so I can snag that. Since im still only in white maps the 5link barrage deals enough dmg for bosses. Still squishy as though :D But thats expected. Running some real bad jewels since i can get away with it for now :) Clear works really well atm.
How can I generate frenzy without farruls fur?
This is my actually POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1QzpZZVV
and I have a problem with killing bosses cuz can never generate frenzy even with blood rage.

PS: I love your build, thanks to make me league experience awesome ♥
"
How can I generate frenzy without farruls fur?
This is my actually POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1QzpZZVV
and I have a problem with killing bosses cuz can never generate frenzy even with blood rage.

PS: I love your build, thanks to make me league experience awesome ♥

Hi, the best way to get frenzy charges is to craft +1 minimum frenzy charges on amulet and the rare shaper ring. So you would have 2 frenzy charges all the time, although you would not be able to generate more charges. Normal blood rage only gives frenzy charges on kill, so will not help with charges during most boss fights. Anomalous Blood Rage gives 2% frenzy charge on hit against unique monsters, but that gem is quite expensive, and 2% is a bit low.

If you are feeling you need more dps, then I would suggest that you need to invest more for amulet/ring with better dps mods, better clusters, watchers eye and lethal pride etc.
Thank you a lot but a have another question, how can I leech? In boss fight o lose all my mana and I dont have sustain
"
Thank you a lot but a have another question, how can I leech? In boss fight o lose all my mana and I dont have sustain

So if you are not using Fuel the Fight cluster notable, you need to take a mana leech node near Arrow Dancing at bottom right corner of tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info