[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Neyeah wrote:
So if you need that res to cap res, then ya, its good to take that for 5% DD.

For the rest gears, I can give you some sample mirror tier gears, but I would suggest plan accordingly with your budget, and u can craft inferior versions of those gears youself with cheaper costs. All items are available for mirror in Mai's shop if you want though :P

Amulet:

Ring:

For the other slot, you can get a synth ring with onslaught on hit, and craft yourself, pretty easy with harvest still available

boots:
Just a typical tailwind/elusive boots, can craft easily with harvest

Gloves:

if not needed to cap res, the 5% DD not worth it?

with all those crazy level gears... hmm where's the resistance from LOL..
Amulet no res no life, boots 1 RES. hahaha

If you don't need those res, you can still take 5% DD, but its not that great, since 5% DD is basically similar to +1 max frenzy.

So there are different places that you could get your res, and everyone has their own preferences though.

You can get stuff like these:

And you can get more res on boots if u need for sure, the important mods are tailwind + elusive.

Also, Prismatic heart is also a good node to take on cluster jewels that gives 10% all res, you can get 2 of such clusters:

For amulet, most mirrored set up can easily get 6k life, and the prefix of amulets offers too much dps, so people in general prefer full dps on amulet. Life versions are like these:

Final Min-Max done probably not going anymore hardcore than this

Currently I'm 96, 125m DPS. Target is -> https://pastebin.com/ZbcEhEps for lvl 98 135M dps, if ever hit 100 just 2 more 5% hp nodes reaching 6.6k hp

Thank you @lazyrabbit711 for the great guide, have seen conversion with voidfletcher and wanted to make one ever since 3.9 but never got the time & chance to get back to this game.

Also thank you for the advice/help on Awakened Hextouch making my own style triple-curse doable with Dual Curse Ring Trigger Ass's mark + Curse Ele weakness on hit as I find it clunky with the CWDT setup.

Just to share my link set up with the rest in case someone wants to do similar in their setup.

6L Barrage (Standard Setup)
6L Tornado Shot (Standard setup)

4L Lvl 4 Enlightened - Hatred - Lv 20 Divergent Precision - Anomalous Dash
4L Lvl 4 Enlightened - Awakened Hextouch - Herald of Ice - Divergent Frostbite
4L Lvl 4 Enhance - Lvl 4 Empower - Lvl 21Blood Rage(Anomalous for boss) -
Lvl 4 Summon Ice/Lightning Golem (reaching lvl 24/44Q Bloodrage/Golem)

I Still have 149 unreserved mana which is enough with lvl 20 prec. Level up precision as high as you can til your comfortable for me the big dps jump was til lvl 13 precision in PoB, after that it ramped up slower.

EDIT: Got so bored logged in my lvl 94 Elementalist
Came up with triple golem, can do Ele reflect. immune to status ailment as well while 3 golems are up. https://pastebin.com/s8JaKJi6

Shaper of Storms make us always shock enemy 15% dmg. Just that our flask aint as good as PF of course, to be fair.. nobody flask QOL is good compared to PF, at least elementalist immune to elemental ailments as well for flexibility of flask choices almost as PF except lose uptime.

3600 EXTRA "Life" from Primal Aegis against elemental DAMAGE! Golem safe against elemental damage, they dont die easy and even if they do they are auto summoned in 4sec. Many combination of golem possible. I choose lightning, flame, ice of course. lol~

Have to say this is more legit than Ascendant whatever combination, Inqui/Deadeye, Path/inqui, Path/Assasin.. or etc.. even Path/Ele, Deadeye/Ele
Last edited by Neyeah on Mar 24, 2021, 3:47:04 PM
"
Neyeah wrote:
Final Min-Max done probably not going anymore hardcore than this

Currently I'm 96, 125m DPS. Target is -> https://pastebin.com/ZbcEhEps for lvl 98 135M dps, if ever hit 100 just 2 more 5% hp nodes reaching 6.6k hp

Thank you @lazyrabbit711 for the great guide, have seen conversion with voidfletcher and wanted to make one ever since 3.9 but never got the time & chance to get back to this game.

Also thank you for the advice/help on Awakened Hextouch making my own style triple-curse doable with Dual Curse Ring Trigger Ass's mark + Curse Ele weakness on hit as I find it clunky with the CWDT setup.

Just to share my link set up with the rest in case someone wants to do similar in their setup.

6L Barrage (Standard Setup)
6L Tornado Shot (Standard setup)

4L Lvl 4 Enlightened - Hatred - Lv 20 Divergent Precision - Anomalous Dash
4L Lvl 4 Enlightened - Awakened Hextouch - Herald of Ice - Divergent Frostbite
4L Lvl 4 Enhance - Lvl 4 Empower - Lvl 21Blood Rage(Anomalous for boss) -
Lvl 4 Summon Ice/Lightning Golem (reaching lvl 24/44Q Bloodrage/Golem)

I Still have 149 unreserved mana which is enough with lvl 20 prec. Level up precision as high as you can til your comfortable for me the big dps jump was til lvl 13 precision in PoB, after that it ramped up slower.

EDIT: Got so bored logged in my lvl 94 Elementalist
Came up with triple golem, can do Ele reflect. immune to status ailment as well while 3 golems are up. https://pastebin.com/s8JaKJi6

Shaper of Storms make us always shock enemy 15% dmg. Just that our flask aint as good as PF of course, to be fair.. nobody flask QOL is good compared to PF, at least elementalist immune to elemental ailments as well for flexibility of flask choices almost as PF except lose uptime.

3600 EXTRA "Life" from Primal Aegis against elemental DAMAGE! Golem safe against elemental damage, they dont die easy and even if they do they are auto summoned in 4sec. Many combination of golem possible. I choose lightning, flame, ice of course. lol~

Have to say this is more legit than Ascendant whatever combination, Inqui/Deadeye, Path/inqui, Path/Assasin.. or etc.. even Path/Ele, Deadeye/Ele

You're Welcome bro, enjoy your build :P
So I have a very high roll legacy Reach of the Council, would that be bis? Or...???
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
"
zire wrote:
So I have a very high roll legacy Reach of the Council, would that be bis? Or...???

So it is a very good choice, but I won't say BIS. The BIS would be a high pdps spine bow, with +2 arrows suffix, but can get very expensive though. You can check in POB to compare the difference. In a general set up, a 500+ pdps, +2 arrow spine bow would probably be better than RotC.
Lazyrabbit711

If I switch Herald of Ice to Herald of Purity, with that much Cold Damage + Curse Frostbite.. enemy should still die by shatter right? or is Herald of Ice required to make them shatter with Tornado Shot?

I'm playing around with Ice shot and realised Herald of Purity is so much higher dps.. and divergent/anomalous version 10% for minion to taunt.. pretty fun lol~

just wondering if I switch back to TS does it shatter still without Herald of Ice
"
Neyeah wrote:
Lazyrabbit711

If I switch Herald of Ice to Herald of Purity, with that much Cold Damage + Curse Frostbite.. enemy should still die by shatter right? or is Herald of Ice required to make them shatter with Tornado Shot?

I'm playing around with Ice shot and realised Herald of Purity is so much higher dps.. and divergent/anomalous version 10% for minion to taunt.. pretty fun lol~

just wondering if I switch back to TS does it shatter still without Herald of Ice

As long as you have high cold damage, and you crit, you will shatter them. Ice shot lowers the freeze threshold, but TS will do absolutely fine with your set up.

HoI deos give slightly smoother clear, as it offers cold explosions when you shatter (similar to explody), while HoP offers much higher attack damage.

So in short, whatever combination you choose here, you will always shatter everything.
Hey,

after trying a simiular build and totally failed I stumbled over this guide. So far so good but I feel a bit squishy and if not doing enough DPS on single bosses. Doing Mapping is just awesome but bosses :/

Any advise?

Spoiler
NVM - stripped the char. It was not playable - another Glasscanon Archer Build :(
What about the jewel volley fire? Is it not a good dps boost? or is it impossible to get the 40 dex in the radius? Sorry if this is a stupid question I took a 4 year break from the game and I am so confused now lol.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info