[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:
Got bored, quit and back after a while but didnt wanna start league yet

went and tinkered in standard and used free respec & in game did some trading

only average gear tho

6.1k life 20m dps in ascendant
5.6k life 16.5m dps in pf vs Boss

lvl 100 ascendant deadeye/Inquisitor lol(highest dps in pob compared to other combination) https://pastebin.com/WQNifs7E

lvl 96 Pathfinder https://pastebin.com/pZ7cV0TX

Thats an interesting variant, thanks for sharing man! Although I would also say that your PF version if lvled to 100, and swap in a tailwind boots, can also reach 20M dps :P

Yea been updating and min-maxing.. with flask bringing tons of dps and flask uptime.. PF > Deadeye / Inquisitor (of my ascendant) anyway I feel. Much better QOL.

Updated with latest gears spent quite abit = ) now working on that damn boots enchant.

Didnt like CWDT-Curse.. so i went on hextouch-herald of ice- ele weakness
Ring - Trigger Assasin's mark thats my dual curse set up

too many slots.. end up doing enhance + bloodrage + anomalous ice golem lol

https://pastebin.com/EnAZENi6 newest update for whoever's bored = )

latest update since yesterday lol .. tailwind boots as you mentioned..Stygian only for boss fights.. otherwise HH for maps anyday

pure boss fight if remove quicksilver -> Cinder flask = 30m dps now
high end mirror tier bow + quiver would be biggest upgrade now

managed to get legacy helm... -9% cold with 2 barrage and some life lol

Edit: Arghh Hate doing Labs... got 10% ele pen.. would've prefered 16% attackspeed or cold damage when hit probably..
Last edited by Neyeah on Mar 18, 2021, 11:44:11 PM
"
Neyeah wrote:
Yea been updating and min-maxing.. with flask bringing tons of dps and flask uptime.. PF > Deadeye / Inquisitor (of my ascendant) anyway I feel. Much better QOL.

Updated with latest gears spent quite abit = ) now working on that damn boots enchant.

Didnt like CWDT-Curse.. so i went on hextouch-herald of ice- ele weakness
Ring - Trigger Assasin's mark thats my dual curse set up

too many slots.. end up doing enhance + bloodrage + anomalous ice golem lol

https://pastebin.com/EnAZENi6 newest update for whoever's bored = )

latest update since yesterday lol .. tailwind boots as you mentioned..Stygian only for boss fights.. otherwise HH for maps anyday

pure boss fight if remove quicksilver -> Cinder flask = 30m dps now
high end mirror tier bow + quiver would be biggest upgrade now

managed to get legacy helm... -9% cold with 2 barrage and some life lol

Edit: Arghh Hate doing Labs... got 10% ele pen.. would've prefered 16% attackspeed or cold damage when hit probably..

Gloves can give u a good uprade too. If u don't have intimidate elsewhere, a pair of intimidate + culling gloves is basically 20% more damage, given that you can fill your res somewhere else though.

10% Ele pen is the best theoretical dps one for Sirus fight :P, although probably 99% of the time we are mapping where 16% APS or flat cold is better lol.

Also, GL on further min-maxing while harvest still lasts xD

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:

Gloves can give u a good uprade too. If u don't have intimidate elsewhere, a pair of intimidate + culling gloves is basically 20% more damage, given that you can fill your res somewhere else though.

10% Ele pen is the best theoretical dps one for Sirus fight :P, although probably 99% of the time we are mapping where 16% APS or flat cold is better lol.

Also, GL on further min-maxing while harvest still lasts xD

Haha yea if gonna go all the way min-maxing still too many to go ... hard to fill res as well

Edit: https://pastebin.com/qBzC9tX1

lol got to 60m somehow. removed quicksilver flask for wise oak for boss theoretical purposes. got lethal pride chance to intimidate + 5% to double damage. Also have a separate anomalous blood rage for boss fights to generate frenzy charge.
Last edited by Neyeah on Mar 22, 2021, 1:38:46 PM
Need one advice guys... during boss fights other than going for Anomalous Blood Rage with 2% Chance to Generate Frenzy Charge at Boss Fights. 4% For me due to Empower-Enhance-BloodRage...

I'm thinking of getting Mirror Tiered Quiver.. which should I get?

37% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow
13% increased Attack Speed
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+99 to maximum Life
Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances
50% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
{crafted}16% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
{crafted}22% increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently

OR

+99 to maximum Life
{crafted}14% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
{crafted}5% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike

Basically the difference is 2% Crit Chance + 22% Elemental Dmg vs 5% Chance to gain a frenzy charge on critical strike.

I'm leaning towards 5% Chance to gain a frenzy charge on critical for more reliable charge on boss fights which probably wouldn't last long anyway

What do you guys think?

"
Neyeah wrote:
Need one advice guys... during boss fights other than going for Anomalous Blood Rage with 2% Chance to Generate Frenzy Charge at Boss Fights. 4% For me due to Empower-Enhance-BloodRage...

+99 to maximum Life
{crafted}22% increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently

OR

+99 to maximum Life

Basically the difference is 2% Crit Chance + 22% Elemental Dmg vs 5% Chance to gain a frenzy charge on critical strike.

I'm leaning towards 5% Chance to gain a frenzy charge on critical for more reliable charge on boss fights which probably wouldn't last long anyway

What do you guys think?

TBH, if you are looking at mirrored set up, I would suggest getting frenzy generation on chest. Tempest Mantle is THE best for us. Reliable frenzy and power charge generation, tons of life, aura effect, additional curse, and a free 15% more damage multiplier on socketed gem.

Both the chest and quiver are available in Mai Cedere's mirror shop. Personally I would do full dps version on quiver. But it is true that quiver is the 2nd best place to get frenzy charge generation if u don't have it on chest.
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on Mar 22, 2021, 2:19:20 PM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:

+99 to maximum Life

OR

+99 to maximum Life

What do you guys think?

TBH, if you are looking at mirrored set up, I would suggest getting frenzy generation on chest. Tempest Mantle is THE best for us. Reliable frenzy and power charge generation, tons of life, aura effect, additional curse, and a free 15% more damage multiplier on socketed gem.

Both the chest and quiver are available in Mai Cedere's mirror shop. Personally I would do full dps version on quiver. But it is true that quiver is the 2nd best place to get frenzy charge generation if u don't have it on chest.

omg the poison is real.. lol
"
Neyeah wrote:

:P it is poison indeed lol, but yeah, for a mirrored set up, the bow and this chest would be the must have in first place, then its the quiver xD. Of course, you should probably plan your pob based on your budget before hand.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:

:P it is poison indeed lol, but yeah, for a mirrored set up, the bow and this chest would be the must have in first place, then its the quiver xD. Of course, you should probably plan your pob based on your budget before hand.

I think I'll just get chest + quiver then I should be done. omg i regret seeing the chest now... 550ex tho hmm more affordable than I thought

Res wise I somehow made it, lethal pride made me take extra 2 points below that gives all res. Worth it right?

EDIT: For the sake of poison, can you show me any mirror tier amulet/rings/boots/glove you'd do for this build as well? thanks lol~ stygian not so needed, i'm using HH mostly anyway

LOL SAW ONE OF THE RING, YOURS OMG double curse opal.. gg... fml
Last edited by Neyeah on Mar 22, 2021, 10:58:03 PM
"
Neyeah wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:

I think I'll just get chest + quiver then I should be done. omg i regret seeing the chest now... 550ex tho hmm more affordable than I thought

Res wise I somehow made it, lethal pride made me take extra 2 points below that gives all res. Worth it right?

EDIT: For the sake of poison, can you show me any mirror tier amulet/rings/boots/glove you'd do for this build as well? thanks lol~ stygian not so needed, i'm using HH mostly anyway

LOL SAW ONE OF THE RING, YOURS OMG double curse opal.. gg... fml

So if you need that res to cap res, then ya, its good to take that for 5% DD.

For the rest gears, I can give you some sample mirror tier gears, but I would suggest plan accordingly with your budget, and u can craft inferior versions of those gears youself with cheaper costs. All items are available for mirror in Mai's shop if you want though :P

Amulet:

Ring:

For the other slot, you can get a synth ring with onslaught on hit, and craft yourself, pretty easy with harvest still available

boots:
Just a typical tailwind/elusive boots, can craft easily with harvest

Gloves:

"
So if you need that res to cap res, then ya, its good to take that for 5% DD.

For the rest gears, I can give you some sample mirror tier gears, but I would suggest plan accordingly with your budget, and u can craft inferior versions of those gears youself with cheaper costs. All items are available for mirror in Mai's shop if you want though :P

Amulet:

Ring:

For the other slot, you can get a synth ring with onslaught on hit, and craft yourself, pretty easy with harvest still available

boots:
Just a typical tailwind/elusive boots, can craft easily with harvest

Gloves:

if not needed to cap res, the 5% DD not worth it?

with all those crazy level gears... hmm where's the resistance from LOL..
Amulet no res no life, boots 1 RES. hahaha

Last edited by Neyeah on Mar 23, 2021, 12:04:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info