[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
n0ahhh wrote:
"
jooooookul wrote:
"
n0ahhh wrote:
I'm a relative noob... been on/off PoE since 2016... is anyone finding this build hard to level with? I'm using Storm Brand to level.. i'm in act 10 and I'm getting rekt... I have 3.7k+hp and ~1k+ ES. Should I still be using storm brand? I feel like I'm not doing enough damage.. I'm following the passive skill tree in the doc and everything. I just feel super squishy, and relatively weak. Any advice?

Same questions here,totally follow the Leveling Guide but the damage just sucks.I’m using storm brand too in a tabula rasa.Maybe the pasive tree is not good for leveling?All nodes are allocated to HP.

Yeah, there are a couple storm brand nodes that aren't picked at all.. and I'm unsure if it's implied that we should be picking those up on our own, or what. I end up throwing my body at the bosses until they die. Or I'm unsure whether or not I need to have the endgame gear *now* or during maps or something. It's so frustrating.

Indeed. It's really giving you a generic tree for people who wants to level with self-casting like arc etc. I have to make some different options.

Also on miner guide and leveling; I've seperated life build into two different ones, 1) low cost conversion with as close as possible to convert to low life but super glass cannon 2) tankier life based build which can do very good in the game but will cost more to convert.

I should probably make some choice based leveling trees in this guide as well.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
M6Chris wrote:
Hello everyone.
Thanks for the detailed build guide!
I'm currently playing CoC Ice Spear. My gear is about 40+ ex at the moment but it feels like I am missing one small but mandatory point.
My pob damage isn't even close to your budged version.Sadly I can't find the solutuion.I'd be very grateful if someone could help me.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZWn1X6tJ

Thanks a lot!

Not the author and this league I went for CoC for the first time, but from what I see there are few quick ways to improve: replace Wise Oak with Dying Sun, get Ice Spear helmet enchant instead of Ice Nova one, enchant Cospri's with harvest craft "elemental damage per 2% quality".

You're also running double Circle of Fear for some reason, which means you don't have "-manacost" on any of your rings, so your Ice Spear costs 31 mana. With Discipline turned on you are left with 102 mana. That means you will use your mana pool really quickly. If your manapool gets close to zero, "inferior" spells socketed in Cospri's might take priority as they cost less, but that in turn will leave not enough mana for your main Ice Spear to trigger. It would not only be inefective, but also feel terrible to play. I would suggest replacing one with some good rare ring with "-manacost" (you don't need to buy it, you can buy one with open prefix and add it in crafting bench) Also, deleveling clarity a bit might actually help.
"
M6Chris wrote:
Hello everyone.
Thanks for the detailed build guide!
I'm currently playing CoC Ice Spear. My gear is about 40+ ex at the moment but it feels like I am missing one small but mandatory point.
My pob damage isn't even close to your budged version.Sadly I can't find the solutuion.I'd be very grateful if someone could help me.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZWn1X6tJ

Thanks a lot!

Seems like you have some area nodes when you're using Ice Spear. Ice Spear doesn't have an area tag. Scaling Ice Spear with a projectile cluster would probably help, too.
how i can solve the mana prop?
"
eslam11zero wrote:
how i can solve the mana prop?

Anoint amulet, craft -7 mana on ring & unique jewel should solve 99% mana issue, 1% the most easy from skill tree reservation mastery
What sorcerer boots mods is best for the build ?.
Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to poe and generally a total newbie to coc build. While I made myself the initial version, I would like to know what should be changed. I will be grateful for hints.

I dont know what it is but I have pretty good gear 6.3k es but my single target is ass. I also struggle to run all the auras because of mana issues any tips
"
sn3kox wrote:
What sorcerer boots mods is best for the build ?.

Tailwind / Onslaught if it doesn't take you over the breakpoints
this version still occultist have the advantage
Last edited by 屮Fall3nDemon屮 on Feb 16, 2022, 4:04:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info