[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

COC Ice Spear/Assassin

Hi, Can anyone take a look at my Ice Spear assassin build. Not much on the barefoot, so I would like to advise what to change or modify.
I attach POB

thanks a lot

https://pastebin.com/B8sy9FCb
"
doktorhit wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
doktorhit wrote:
Am i missing something??
How can u run 3 x 50% auras from prism guardian

life reservation mastery from aura place

Nop, i have reservation mastery.... And i cannot run 3x 50% aura from prism guardian

What is your Life Reserve Mod under calcs in PoB? you should end up with a reservation of 31.25% for each aura if you run Prism and the mastery (x0.63 efficiency)
Last edited by onefrogurt on Jan 17, 2022, 12:47:09 PM
I don't understand why my damage is so much lower, I must be missing something big.

https://pastebin.com/WXtyUx8b

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
"
Rasael1380 wrote:
I don't understand why my damage is so much lower, I must be missing something big.

https://pastebin.com/WXtyUx8b

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Well probably someone more experienced can help u better but from what I see u are lacking some very important stuff. No cdr on boots and no awak cast on crit (urs is even only lvl 15) this prob is capping ur damage a lot.
Sup. Any good math/theory thinker/pob champion can explain if we received a small nerf, a big nerf or nothing rly changed?

From what I see it seems like nothing will rly change although I'm not sure how much the nerf on added cold will hit us. But the nerf on coc gem should be compensated by the buff on base spell right?
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Jan 24, 2022, 4:28:17 PM
Hi, totally new player here, everything just grab whatever in poe ninja and any youtuber tree/gear mix & match and recently I'm following your post advise but I'm so confuse what to do next for now
Here are few question hope some one can help me....

My gear

My POB
https://pastebin.com/HB0GLtXT

1. Looking for a tailwind + cooldown recovery boot so that can boost my cdr
to max cap 52% cdr so that my dps can push to max, and I'm confusing that the differences between +25% effect on tailwind or just normal tailwind boot, because I copy and paste in POB it seems like nothing change in terms on dps.

2. I've gamble and tested my luck to use 2 times orb of annulment on my belt to wipe out mana and armor stat, and luckily it left 2 good influence, any advise what can I do to this belt to improve my character?

3. What's the best stat of a glove can boost dps? I see some using culling strike, unnerve enemies 4 second, some using % increase damage on chilled enemies, % increase spell damage... any idea?

3. And about the POB configuration, I see a lot of people ticking different option and some of it really confused me. I've noticed that few option comes to my eye that can have a very large boosting on dps to my character, should my character also tick this few option on below?

- When In Combat
# of nearby Rare or Unique Enemies
Have you been critical recently?

- Skill option
Banner Skills:
Is banner planted?
Banner stages

Bonechill Support
Effect of bonechill ( I saw some pob build put 40 or 50, and if I follow then the dps will have large dps boost also )

4. And recently I got 2 recommended flask drop by mapping bosses and the stat are totally different compare to what this post advised, which is Item Class:

and when I try to buy the bottled faith sulpher flask on poe ninja there is also 2 option, one which I currently using it +1.x~2% critical strike chance, another one which is +100~150% critical strike chance... end up I "feel & think" the first one was better but I don't know my choice are correct or not....

Skill tree confusing... flask confusing... gear choices confusing...
seriously this game have so many thing confusing me, I guess this is the beauty of the game lol

Hope any kind experience player can answer my clue here, thanks in advance!!

Last edited by 屮Fall3nDemon屮 on Jan 25, 2022, 6:02:13 AM
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
Sup. Any good math/theory thinker/pob champion can explain if we received a small nerf, a big nerf or nothing rly changed?

From what I see it seems like nothing will rly change although I'm not sure how much the nerf on added cold will hit us. But the nerf on coc gem should be compensated by the buff on base spell right?

Interested in that as well. Some guy ran the numbers just for the gem updates :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oNl8bMcuvX5KGrbmi5hz1dcO-FLSv8rg5ozsLvmvG-A/edit#gid=1637356437

so we have about neutral impact for base CoC, and an improve on awakened CoC

But the big update is on the internal cooldown of Cospri's, up to 0.25 from 0.15... How bad is it going to hit DPS? I cannot say
Yeah we need someone to tell us the new breakpoints/aps
"
Yougstroyer wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

Interested in that as well. Some guy ran the numbers just for the gem updates :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oNl8bMcuvX5KGrbmi5hz1dcO-FLSv8rg5ozsLvmvG-A/edit#gid=1637356437

so we have about neutral impact for base CoC, and an improve on awakened CoC

But the big update is on the internal cooldown of Cospri's, up to 0.25 from 0.15... How bad is it going to hit DPS? I cannot say

Oh nice. ty I missed the cospri change conpletely damn. Although our main dps is on chest so the cospri change mighty influence a lil bit but not much I think. Qosmoz my big wonderful master help us here hehe
I am working on a spreadsheet for the CoC cooldown recovery breakpoints. I will post the link here.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info