[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

No update for the life based pre-swap PoB that I can see? Getting a 404 error from pastebin.
"
Glowingfish wrote:
No update for the life based pre-swap PoB that I can see? Getting a 404 error from pastebin.

Indeed, it was getting too late to update that part. Pre Low life and very detailed leveling guide will be added tonight.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Glowingfish wrote:

Indeed, it was getting too late to update that part. Pre Low life and very detailed leveling guide will be added tonight.

No problem! Was just starting to level it as I was playing SSF but feel like doing challenges and havent CoC'd for a while. Was going to wing it! Appreciate the update and response
"
iisanoob wrote:
The new PoBs have 0 mana sustain.. no mana flask nor essence sap annoint. There's no way it works, right?

"
Mithuna wrote:
I mean, are you really going to pass dominus militant faith in this? Seems like second thread of hope isnt worth compared to the massive damage boost militant gives

all valid questions
The "High Budget with Cluster: 17-18M DPS" PoB contains militant jewel. Unless I'm missing something?
How you solve mana issue?
"
jejenam wrote:
How you solve mana issue?

Essence Sap annoint on amulet
anyone have an idea of what skill to use when leveling?
Can Bugdet version do Sirius 8 within 3 or 4 portals ?

My internet connect kinda sucks so I need a build kinda tanky.
"
akagisen wrote:
Can Bugdet version do Sirius 8 within 3 or 4 portals ?

My internet connect kinda sucks so I need a build kinda tanky.

Yes it can do. Chill on sirus makes it easier also due to lower action speed on his attacks overall. Now you need to know the fight and follow his porting etc. And that’s true for any melee build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info