[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Just respecced from life to this ES version and in my first map i immediately have mana issues.

Contemplated annointing essence sap but that leaves me with next to no mana.

Had to ditch 250 ES on tree to get Clever Thief for mana leech, and it's still kinda shitty.

How the shit are we to fix this issue to be honest?

pob: https://pastebin.com/TbJaTskY
Last edited by HarryPothead on Nov 17, 2021, 11:42:37 PM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
Just respecced from life to this ES version and in my first map i immediately have mana issues.

Had to ditch 250 ES on tree to get Clever Thief for mana leech, and it's still kinda shitty.

Replica Conqueror’s Efficiency, -mana cost on your implicits on Circle of Fear, Divergent Inspiration, Enduring Mana Flask, annoint Essence Sap. Pick some of those and you’re good.
Last edited by LamentIcarus on Nov 18, 2021, 12:54:18 AM
"
LamentIcarus wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Replica Conqueror’s Efficiency, -mana cost on your implicits on Circle of Fear, Divergent Inspiration, Enduring Mana Flask, annoint Essence Sap. Pick some of those and you’re good.

I got the Conq efficiency jewel, -mana cost implicit on rings is NOT the way to go since we would want dmg per power charge. Mana flask, same thing, NOT the way to go, need other flasks. Essence sap cant be annointed cus of all the auras.

I'll try the divergent inspiration (would want anomalous tbh), but i really doubt it will be enough.

Update: It didn't rly do much, still ooming so fast on bosses.
Update 2: Specced into Clever Thief again and now it seems okay

Any other way then to "waste" 2 skill pts to fix this?
Last edited by HarryPothead on Nov 18, 2021, 12:11:13 PM
Hello! I want to try this build, but i dont know how to do life version passive tree. Can someone help me?
"
HarryPothead wrote:
"
LamentIcarus wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

I got the Conq efficiency jewel, -mana cost implicit on rings is NOT the way to go since we would want dmg per power charge. Mana flask, same thing, NOT the way to go, need other flasks. Essence sap cant be annointed cus of all the auras.

I'll try the divergent inspiration (would want anomalous tbh), but i really doubt it will be enough.

Update: It didn't rly do much, still ooming so fast on bosses.
Update 2: Specced into Clever Thief again and now it seems okay

Any other way then to "waste" 2 skill pts to fix this?

You are being too greedy with wanting higher DPS. You need to sacrifice some DPS and invest in leech and -7 rings, and you should get essence sap. Charisma anoint is not worth it. Drop Skitterbots and use the 8% increased damage mastery, and get rid of the Charisma anoint. I'm assuming Purity of Elements is one of your defense mechanisms, so I'm guessing you can't remove that.

Aside: you're 2 points off Foresight. That's a ton of ES you're missing out.

People are so obsessed with high DPS numbers and aren't willing to sacrifice anything to make their lives bearable. Drop a Circle of Fear and get a ring with res and dex. You don't need two CoFs to kill endgame bosses.`

This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/mumY84vz that has focused more on defenses and am slowly working on higher DPS.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/iisanoob/TimeLostIncubator

Maven / Shaper / Elder were easy.
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 18, 2021, 12:45:58 PM
Wondering if i can drop Ghost dance if it cucks my whole build because i have low evasion rating... Only found out it caps my ES at my EVR after respeccing my tree 3 times ;(

Currently dont have an Enlighten 3 so im running Hatred Zealtry and Discipline in my prism guardian instead of having grace in there. Should probably fix that asap then?

Just wondering if it is a big deal not to have the keystone
Last edited by Tadaichi on Nov 18, 2021, 7:49:37 PM
"
Tadaichi wrote:
Wondering if i can drop Ghost dance if it cucks my whole build because i have low evasion rating... Only found out it caps my ES at my EVR after respeccing my tree 3 times ;(

Currently dont have an Enlighten 3 so im running Hatred Zealtry and Discipline in my prism guardian instead of having grace in there. Should probably fix that asap then?

Just wondering if it is a big deal not to have the keystone

If you're not running Grace, you cannot run Ghost Dance.

You can run 3 50% in your Prism Guardian if you take the life reservation mastery. Discipline should be reserving mana and Grace should be in there reserving life.
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 18, 2021, 9:24:18 PM
Hey! I'm thinking about trying your build with my new char, but I'm kinda still waiting for the Life PoB tree, which we use until switching to Low Life. The current link on Pastebin shows the #404 error, not sure if you are aware of it or not. Could you please check it? Thank you for your build and answers anyway!
Mana issues solved: You can spend 5 points from Foresight to the left and get Dreamer (+ Mana Mastery 10% reduced mana cost of skills/ Regenerate 5 mana per second).

Together with Replica Conq + 1x Ring with non-chanelling -7 mana cost you should be fine. You can run Anomalous Inspiration Support then. You can also buy a Militant Faith with 1% reduced mana cost per 10 Devotion.

I guess there are multiple ways to fix the mana problem.

"
nelxus wrote:
Mana issues solved: You can spend 5 points from Foresight to the left and get Dreamer (+ Mana Mastery 10% reduced mana cost of skills/ Regenerate 5 mana per second).

Together with Replica Conq + 1x Ring with non-chanelling -7 mana cost you should be fine. You can run Anomalous Inspiration Support then. You can also buy a Militant Faith with 1% reduced mana cost per 10 Devotion.

I guess there are multiple ways to fix the mana problem.

This works without Essence Sap? Why spend 5 points on mana when you can spend an anoint?
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 19, 2021, 3:54:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info