[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
i try build coc, 95 lvl, 5k es, 2,6kk sirus dps
https://pastebin.com/dcr4PHN5
idk how share items, sry

When you are posting your reply, tap on your character at the top of the website, then just click each item, and it should link it.
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Decematrix wrote:
As a strong suggestion for league start / leveling given the nerf to CoC getting - mana cost of non channeling skills on a ring and or jewel is a huge quality of life upgrade which will allow much smoother progression and earlier access to all auras

indeed, in my stardard trials i had 1 -7 rings + extra mana masteries and that way mana was not an issue even with haste aura. i'll update my take on the build this weekend with all guide and pob updated accordingly.

Edit: 1 ring is enough

Where the update at :D
"
HarryPothead wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Decematrix wrote:
As a strong suggestion for league start / leveling given the nerf to CoC getting - mana cost of non channeling skills on a ring and or jewel is a huge quality of life upgrade which will allow much smoother progression and earlier access to all auras

indeed, in my stardard trials i had 1 -7 rings + extra mana masteries and that way mana was not an issue even with haste aura. i'll update my take on the build this weekend with all guide and pob updated accordingly.

Edit: 1 ring is enough

Where the update at :D

Hi. Sorry guys I was hoping to get it started already but I decided to push my league starter to level 100. That’s done so now it’s time to level and make the build for scourge. It should up and running tonight. Probably tomorrow I can update everything here on latest Thursday.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
If anyone is interested in a more defensive-oriented one, this is my setup. Determination + Grace is a great combo, and probably what makes this better than the CI max block variant. I've got 7 auras + defiance banner + Ghost Dance

https://pastebin.com/6bFFtFT3

(I believe we're always leeching mana, which is why that checkbox is on)

I'm running at 8.4k ES or so. Probably overkill, but it's always fun to keep that up.

Life reservation mastery allows you to reserve 3 50% auras in your Prism Guardian, so it's great.

Sin Treks feel so good (you lose Tailwind boots, but you gain so much ES from it with the mastery)
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 9, 2021, 5:31:35 PM
are there any options without Unnatural Instinct?
"
iisanoob wrote:
If anyone is interested in a more defensive-oriented one, this is my setup. Determination + Grace is a great combo, and probably what makes this better than the CI max block variant.

I'm running at 8.4k ES or so. Probably overkill, but it's always fun to keep that up.

"

Yep. Go here:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Assassin&item=Cospris-Malice&heatmap

I think the heat map should be enabled. There's a lot of people using Unnatural Instinct, but if you don't take those nodes, it gives you like 10 or 11 extra points to put into other wheels or even cluster jewels.
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 10, 2021, 12:29:16 PM
"
iisanoob wrote:
If anyone is interested in a more defensive-oriented one, this is my setup. Determination + Grace is a great combo, and probably what makes this better than the CI max block variant. I've got 7 auras + defiance banner + Ghost Dance

Life reservation mastery allows you to reserve 3 50% auras in your Prism Guardian, so it's great.

Sin Treks feel so good (you lose Tailwind boots, but you gain so much ES from it with the mastery)

Looks interesting as an alternative to CI. I like tanky build :P Is the dmg good enough for endgame, you think?

Is the mana leech annoint doing much, since it's only from attack damage? And would it make sense to fit in Arcane Surge somewhere? :)
Last edited by Haaaaps on Nov 10, 2021, 12:59:34 PM
"
Looks interesting as an alternative to CI. I like tanky build :P Is the dmg good enough for endgame, you think?

Is the mana leech annoint doing much, since it's only from attack damage? And would it make sense to fit in Arcane Surge somewhere? :)

If you know the mechanics, I think it should be fine. If you want more damage, just unspec some ES nodes and get more crit multi in jewel slots.

Frozen Trail feels good for me, but I don't think it's completely necessary.

T16 conq maps are pretty easy. I'm bad with general boss mechanics, so I haven't tried much. I'll try a maven when I level up.

I don't think 1million DPS is good enough, which is why I suggest bumping your damage by sacrificing some ES.
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 10, 2021, 1:53:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info