[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
byteasc wrote:
Where should we be getting Resistance on this build? With almost all uniques, there isn't much room. The budget build has the 3 rares plus 1 jewel..

but the end-game version would technically have the same, although I see in POB it still is listed as using the same items

I get good amount of res from my clusters - Veteran Defender on Large gives 15 all res and some from suffixes on clusters, same with attributes, also I have Millitant Faith with 2% ele res per 10 devotion
Last edited by Domen122 on Nov 20, 2020, 5:36:46 AM
"
byteasc wrote:
Where should we be getting Resistance on this build? With almost all uniques, there isn't much room. The budget build has the 3 rares plus 1 jewel..

but the end-game version would technically have the same, although I see in POB it still is listed as using the same items

Your Prism Guardian is corrupted, hence overwriting the implicit of +12 to all ele resist.

Chayula amulet could be blessed to +16 attributes.

Gloves wise, a non fingerless silk with the temple mod +to up 50% dmg against chilled enemies > the implicit found on fingerless silk gloves.

Belt would be the biggest resistance slot if you can find one. They're relatively cheap if you're not looking for a CDR% belt.

Edit: you also have 2 heat flasks, probably change one out to warding?
Last edited by Precordial on Nov 20, 2020, 8:04:50 AM
Hello! If i have “elusive” in boots may be i need to take “ambush and assasinate” in tree? In POB it seems like more dps

Last edited by _admit on Nov 21, 2020, 4:47:49 AM
If you have the Militant Faith do you take only 1 Inner Conviction or all 3 of them?
Hello Qosmoz i was wondering if you can give me some tips on what to upgrade next? im trying to farm to get 6L Shav to make the switch.

But can u fix my tree a bit seems i had to use Dex nodes to get requeriments for Cospri and Helmet.

https://pastebin.com/j8xCHbXm

or where spent my next points since i have like 6 of them without using it
Last edited by Perzival3 on Nov 21, 2020, 2:40:23 PM
Hello TY for build its really fun just wondering how I could upgrade survivability and getting 100% crit chance https://pastebin.com/cj7YasSx
"
Precordial wrote:
"
byteasc wrote:

Your Prism Guardian is corrupted, hence overwriting the implicit of +12 to all ele resist.

Chayula amulet could be blessed to +16 attributes.

Gloves wise, a non fingerless silk with the temple mod +to up 50% dmg against chilled enemies > the implicit found on fingerless silk gloves.

Belt would be the biggest resistance slot if you can find one. They're relatively cheap if you're not looking for a CDR% belt.

Edit: you also have 2 heat flasks, probably change one out to warding?

Thanks! I did not even pay attention to the shield.. ugh.. and ill look into some different gloves since its easy enough to get resistance there as well.. and belt, im wanting to add CDR/get CDR but not yet.

Yeah im working on switching flasks around, so they're in disarray
Hey Qosmoz! This build has been really helpful to me this season and I've really enjoyed putting together what I have now. I was wondering if you could take a quick peek at my build to see what you think or if I have missed anything important. I'm really debating if I want to save up for a good watcher's eye next or go for some expensive tailwind boots. Thank you so much! https://pastebin.com/V0UtgbJX
Hey Qosmoz, recently picked up your build since I got headhunter and needed a fun build to build around it. It's doing really good, though for bosses I usually go with my former build.
Now for the question, I just can't to get past 95% effective crit chance (I am at a solid 91% without the crit chance support) which is still really good, but any crit chance upgrade I add (e.g. lvl 25 zealotry) doesn't seem to cut it, anything I am missing?

https://pastebin.com/FZWPH2dV
Last edited by Judwaiser on Nov 22, 2020, 4:12:19 AM

Hey guys hey Qosmoz,first i want to thank you for the amazing guide.I'm used to play only non-meta build(glad frost blades lol) and i feel like i m playing a totally different game now.

Here is my stuff,i m still leveling and aiming to 98 and everything is going good except 100% delirium juiced maps:i lack of dps.

Where shouild i go from there to be able to delete all content ?

Thx

EDIT : I did some changes

+ i ve added med cluster with unnerved + culling strike,missing a good helmet and some 21 gems.Until that i'm still not able to do T16 100% delirium maps despite having 7K3 ES.

CURRENT PoB https://pastebin.com/0pZQedNq
Last edited by DooM4real on Nov 24, 2020, 7:15:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info