[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
MrVisi wrote:
"
Noobicious wrote:
Hey folks,

I´m ending Heist league by playing this build. It's really fun and this guide was easy to follow. Thank you for the service Qosmoz!

1. The clearing with this build feels insane and smooth (with less enemies, esp. bosses, it gets a little less smooth though). Nonetheless I want to ask: How much crit chance are you supposed to shoot for in PoB? Probably close 100%, right?

In my PoB-Overview with Cyclone selected, it says: 26.62% crit chance (also ingame) and 46.15% effective crit chance. BUT under "Calcs" it says "Crits: 46,15% x3.5" (Calc. Mode: Effective DPS). So does that mean I really have 161,53% crit chance? Where is the x3.5 coming from?

2. I feel like I died a tiny bit too often from one shots (esp. Heists and juiced maps). The guide says to shoot for at least 6.5k ES. I have 6.0k ES. What are good ways to reach 6.5 ES or possibly even 7k ES?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/U3vRzi6N

My current Gear

Hi! I can't give you any prepared solutions for your problems, but I can give you some thoughts.

You can increase defences quality on the amulet, that gives 4% more of life to ES( which was about 150-200 ES for me)

Your crit chance is definitely higher in Pob, probably you didn't choose all working in build options. I guess with HH it's not a big deal. For bosses you can just use Increase critical strike support. Also you can use increase critical strike chance Cinder flask, not life regen.

It seems your Hit Chance is overcapped. I unspec all accuracy/aspd nodes on the left side of the tree and nothing changed. Also anyway you will have much more aspd with HH, so do you really need it in the tree? Anyway you break all aspd/CDR limits. I would use these points(maybe you can unspec even more on the right part of the tree) to increase your ES and crit multi.

One more thing. I think you need to take one more jewel socket and buy watchere eye. You need ES gained on hit while affected by discipline. It's the best sustain in this build.

Excuse me if I didn't get something and gave you crap info, have a gg.

Thank you so much man.

I removed the 2 accuracy nodes on the left (I´m at exactly 100% now, no overcap) and took a jewel node instead, to put in a Watcher´s Eye. I also changed the annoint. All of this makes a huge difference already, it feels WAY better.

I´m still wondering where the "x3.5" for crit chance comes from in PoB though and if that means that my crit chance is where it is supposed to be? (despite me having a HH)
Last edited by Noobicious on Nov 18, 2020, 3:12:47 AM
I was just going to ask what I'm missing to improve my survivability. Is the watcher's eye with ES from hits while affected by discipline the biggest thing I'm missing? I've been toying with ghost reaver, wicked ward and ethereal feast trying to improve my survivability but nothing makes a difference to my survival. I switched out my damage to chilled enemies gloves for higher ES gloves to help for now. I'm at about 5000 es with HH at the moment, which sort of stinks. I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Hi Qosmoz,

I'm currently having some trouble fitting all of my auras in: Hatred, Herald of Ice, Discipline, Precision, zealtory. The last two, Aspect of Spider and Skitterbots I only have enough Mana for 1. and have like 20% mana left. What can i do to help fit the last aura in?

https://pastebin.com/4wQ71cf9

Thanks!
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

I'm currently having some trouble fitting all of my auras in: Hatred, Herald of Ice, Discipline, Precision, zealtory. The last two, Aspect of Spider and Skitterbots I only have enough Mana for 1. and have like 20% mana left. What can i do to help fit the last aura in?

Thanks!

hi Get_Rext, i am happy that solution to your problem is easy to fix. Your Summon Skitterbots are also linked to Critical Strikes + Area of Effect Support. Unlink it by using some Jeweler's until you have 3 links to link HoI and supports. Keep Summon Skitterbots unlinked.

Overall good items, I like your build. One suggestion to use caster catalysts on the Mark of the Shaper to boost your Spell Damage.

Cheers!
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 19, 2020, 9:29:45 AM
"
fisselt wrote:
I was just going to ask what I'm missing to improve my survivability. Is the watcher's eye with ES from hits while affected by discipline the biggest thing I'm missing? I've been toying with ghost reaver, wicked ward and ethereal feast trying to improve my survivability but nothing makes a difference to my survival. I switched out my damage to chilled enemies gloves for higher ES gloves to help for now. I'm at about 5000 es with HH at the moment, which sort of stinks. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

my suggestion is to have higher ES and if possible get the Watcher's Eye. I have 8k ES at the moment, and overall feels really good at this level of ES.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
How do you gain / What gives you power charges?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

Thanks!

hi Get_Rext, i am happy that solution to your problem is easy to fix. Your Summon Skitterbots are also linked to Critical Strikes + Area of Effect Support. Unlink it by using some Jeweler's until you have 3 links to link HoI and supports. Keep Summon Skitterbots unlinked.

Overall good items, I like your build. One suggestion to use caster catalysts on the Mark of the Shaper to boost your Spell Damage.

Cheers!
\

Amazing! I didn't even know those supports have mana multipliers, i'm such a noob haha. Also, i've considered swapping Ice Golem out for Vaal Haste, what are you're thoughts?
"
Get_Rext wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

Thanks!

Cheers!
\

Amazing! I didn't even know those supports have mana multipliers, i'm such a noob haha. Also, i've considered swapping Ice Golem out for Vaal Haste, what are you're thoughts?

Actually disregard the Haste, dont have enough reserved mana for it. But also another question. I can't even do 20% deli with this build...am i doing something wrong?
Where should we be getting Resistance on this build? With almost all uniques, there isn't much room. The budget build has the 3 rares plus 1 jewel..

but the end-game version would technically have the same, although I see in POB it still is listed as using the same items
Hey man, I really like your build so I changed my poison BV to this.
However, I feel like I am missing some damage as well as getting one shot a bit too often.
Can you look at my build and suggest me please.
https://pastebin.com/Sq0xeTJU
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info