[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
DooM4real wrote:
Done with the champ,here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/9tHgirwD

All content done,investment is huge but the return don t disappoint,the most satisfying build i've played by far.

very nice damage, congrats :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:

All content done,investment is huge but the return don t disappoint,the most satisfying build i've played by far.

Thanks Sir,your build guide is really nice,looking forward to your miner for my next starter.
"
DooM4real wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:

Thanks Sir,your build guide is really nice,looking forward to your miner for my next starter.

all I can say is excellent choice. One of the best starter which can be easily end game build as well. Let me know if you have any questions, but builds are similar, playstyle is different.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
DooM4real wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:

can i ask why do You use miltiant aith on minion instability? thanks
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
[/quote]
can i ask why do You use miltiant aith on minion instability? thanks[/quote]

It changes the node wich gives you 3% more spell damage per power charge(Inner conviction)
Last edited by DooM4real on Dec 1, 2020, 12:58:34 PM
Was doing juju´s build (coc ice nova cdr) atm lvl 95 but still feeling a bit like a glass cannon, so Im rlly thinking on swiching to your ll vertion.
Susirakt could you check my char a tell me what you think ? Ty in advance!!
"
FlameII wrote:
Was doing juju´s build (coc ice nova cdr) atm lvl 95 but still feeling a bit like a glass cannon, so Im rlly thinking on swiching to your ll vertion.
Susirakt could you check my char a tell me what you think ? Ty in advance!!

Lol, I think you are on the wrong thread.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hello,

Thanks for an awesome build. I've always wanted to play this build but usually can't afford it (I suck at getting money ingame). However this league I got lucky and could afford to do it to a point its at least working.

Anyway, I am having trouble with being 1 shot. My damage seems to be great and I rip through everything until I get to a boss or big hitter. I am careful with map mods and have read the FAQ (what would vitality replace?) :)

I fear it's just a case of needing the higher end/chase items?

I'm worried I have made a massive mistake as my ES regen seems to be miniscule compared to the build POB provided by Qosmoz?

I also tried adding the items to my pob I think I needed (see below) to see how much ES I ended up with and only seem to be hitting 6.5k from my original 6.3k
Is that 200 odd ES a game changer? Or is the Watchers eye really that powerful for sustaining?
Or is it a case of I need much more damage to kill them before they can hurt me type scenario?

Please could someone look at my char and point out what I doing wrong? It would be greatly appreicated. Am back up to 5ex but that took me FOREVER lol.

My pastebin - https://pastebin.com/DCP5jad4 (hope i did it correctly)

Things I know I need to get/change:

finish off gem levels
Tranquility on my amulet for 5% more ES]
6 % energy from within rather than 3
the +2 corrupted Prism Shield for more discipline ES (I can't afford it)
Watcher's eye ES on hit (again cost)
get the boots with CDR/tailwind (but these only add damage?)
helm with 40% enchant - I crafted my helm and intend to go lab to try for ench
gloves with 50% more dmg buff
circle rings

If you got this far I appreciate you reading my rambling and thank-you in advance for any advice :)

Last edited by dirtybeatfreak on Dec 4, 2020, 11:42:39 AM
Def had a lot of fun with this and finally found a build I can enjoy and plow through everything. Just know now that it def needs some money to get to where im at. Heres my current gear:

Would of loved to do this during Harvest but didnt play it as much. Still room for improvement but this late in the league harder to find.
Hi I have a few questions about this build, I plan to play it in flashback as second character.

Why do we run diamond flask in the starter POB when our crit is 100% without it using only crit crafted cinderswallow?

For the target POB, without inc crit strikes our crit is only capped with flasks up, its like 75% without. Won't sirus be hard without flasks for most of the fight?

On the target POB with clusters, our damage drops by 300k average hit and we only get from 37 radius to 39, is that worth at all?

TIA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info