[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Hi Qosmoz,

I am wondering if 70ex is enough to run T16 maps + Uber elder?

Another question is, what is better? with cluster jewels or none?

T16s for sure, not sure about 100% delirious max I did was 60% while trying to get the last challenge to 36. Uber elder is a mechanical fight with alternating shaper/elder and some overlapping abilities, most builds can do it with enough practice ... Comparing to Sirus which is a shitshow most of the time, especially if you died once then get back only to die to some off screen die beam.

Cluster question - no idea. But very stats starved so probably costlier.
Here's what I'm using and clearing with ease. I'm not the tankiest, but t16s with 40% delerium go down with no problems. I can't really do 100% since I'm not adding chaos res anywhere - but it's still a great build.

hi Noel, I've just checked your build. It looks very good starting point. Obviously level your gems and it'll feel already much better.

Second point is that 8% CDR is still not enough for the 2nd breakpoint. If you can afford with 4ex, try to get either boots or ideally belt with 14%+ CDR.[/quote]

back from frontliner duty
just bought a new belt
do i still need another boots with cdr? or is it good already?
thanks

here's my current pob
https://pastebin.com/NPTMPUXu[/quote]

for the 2nd breakpoint, you are good. If you want to reach 52%+ CDR, then you need boots + Awakened Cast on Crit Support.[/quote]

bought awakened coc and boots with cdr also with gloves with chilled enemies what to upgrade next?

here's my pob
https://pastebin.com/T9NG8rXD

pretty much done with gear, could get unnerve on hit hunter gloves but anything at this point is overkill.

one question I had is why Awakened Controlled Destruction over Awakened Added Cold? At lvl 5 it gives +1 cold gems so it seems better in POB, with no crit penalty as well as being cheaper?

Hi, guys!
Thank you, Qosmoz for posting this build. I enjoy it a lot!

Just finished respec and i'm not sure about my cyclone crit and hit stats. Can someone have look at POB if everything is OK with my setup, please?

In POB i see 99% hit chance and about 98% crit, but in game my crit is only 82-85 ;( confusing.

I made pretty budget 52+cdr setup with 10.09 ASPD at this moment. That's insane xD

My account name is : MrVisi
character: VisoDi
"
bbqdogs wrote:

pretty much done with gear, could get unnerve on hit hunter gloves but anything at this point is overkill.

one question I had is why Awakened Controlled Destruction over Awakened Added Cold? At lvl 5 it gives +1 cold gems so it seems better in POB, with no crit penalty as well as being cheaper?

you are correct, on my early evaluation Awake Contr. Destruction showed really highest damage, but now checking more and more, and experimenting, I would suggest either Conc. Effect or Awakened Added Cold. Both are better options than the Controlled Destruction.

In PoB, i already made the changed, need to the same in the guide text.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
MrVisi wrote:
Hi, guys!

Just finished respec and i'm not sure about my cyclone crit and hit stats. Can someone have look at POB if everything is OK with my setup, please?

In POB i see 99% hit chance and about 98% crit, but in game my crit is only 82-85 ;( confusing.

I made pretty budget 52+cdr setup with 10.09 ASPD at this moment. That's insane xD

hi MrVisi, just checked your build. Nice setup you got there. Ice Nova damage is a bit low, i've checked but couldnt figure out why. I boosted a little bit though, and manage to cap also Hit Chance. Please see my recommended PoB for you: https://pastebin.com/UTGCkPKa

also, I suggest to lower your Cast on Damage Take setup. You have Level 20 CoDT, i would get another one at Level 7 for Level 10 Steelskin or another suggestion would be level Steelskin to Level 20 and bind it to Left click. You'll have it on every cooldown.

cheers.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 14, 2020, 10:59:59 AM
Guys I need a bit of your help as well.
Followed the build guide, and it's great.
Do you guys also lack the defenses/DPS for delirious maps? I barely can do delirous maps with 4 delirium orbs (+ all the good sextants/alva).
First of all:
-my PC does not like the effect of ice nova + HH stacks, so I got a lot of freezes
-the mobs hit HARD, somehow my HH cannot carry me sadly and I tend to use up all the portals.

Here is my pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/hcrdKf6p

Could you guys help me understand if I'm missing something?
If not then it looks like I need to switch to another skill due the FPS drops and overall bad survivability.

P.S. I was running all the time flash and stone in sand stance, but when I changed to Hubris Circlet (from crown of the...) i don't have enough mana anymore :(

Any advice would be appreciated :) Cheers
Hi Qosmoz and everyone, been following this thread for awhile while on my grind to 36 and I finally hit the goal, it's my second time going for 36 since Metamorph league but I'll like to thank Qosmoz for the detailed write up.

My gear can be inspected from my profile, I started with bleed bow glad didn't like it), roll fire BV chieftain to high yellows then vortex occultist (probably my fav, played a few leagues) till 95. Don't get me wrong vortex occultist is really strong and fun and I hit (roughly) 20-26/36 challenges but needed some juice in clear speed so I decided to double corrupted my shavs on my occultist (not the one I'm using) and hit +2 duration and something useless, sold it for 38 ex. I could've done 36 on my occultist but there wasn't much motivation then.

Long story short, crafted my own helm, bought a level 5/20 awakened CoC and bricked (visible from profile), bought everything else except shavs (had an extra for the yolo double corrupt earlier), went on to grind to 36 here I am! All in all, I'm glad with the build. Spent ~75-80ex at my time of buying - awaken 5/20 CoC - 14ex, 2 x herald rings with that specific rolls - 24-26 ex, bottled faith - 20ex, rest are under 3ex except WE which cost 5ex, belt ~100c. Started this character with 0 ex and some c, completed 36 challenges with 58 raw ex, ~90ex if I bother to sold scarabs, delirium orbs and adding other currency.

To end this, I just want to say this build is solid in terms of enjoyment, mapping, bossing. I've played CoC builds in the past like BL, ice nova (another variant) but this is really enjoyable and the guide is very detailed. If you're struggling, re-read the first post cos everything you need is in there. If you have 5k es and 80% hit chance and you're wondering why are you dying and struggling, that's obvious. But thank you Qosmoz, mapping was a breeze, heist was a breeze, boss can be a lil hard (my gear isn't perfect anyway) but 90% of the time it's solid. Thank you once again, see you next league!

edit: I wanted to add that I grinded out the 75000% quantity map grind - that should explain how enjoyable/fast the mapping is. Sure I could go deadeye ice shot or something, but for a CoC setup it's as fast as it could get on a non-bow skill. Enjoy!
Last edited by Precordial on Nov 15, 2020, 4:57:39 PM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
MrVisi wrote:
Hi, guys!

hi MrVisi, just checked your build. Nice setup you got there. Ice Nova damage is a bit low, i've checked but couldnt figure out why. I boosted a little bit though, and manage to cap also Hit Chance. Please see my recommended PoB for you: https://pastebin.com/UTGCkPKa

also, I suggest to lower your Cast on Damage Take setup. You have Level 20 CoDT, i would get another one at Level 7 for Level 10 Steelskin or another suggestion would be level Steelskin to Level 20 and bind it to Left click. You'll have it on every cooldown.

cheers.

Thank you so much for checking my skill tree, i've changed it like you suggested and got a good profit! Didn't think that aura affect is that useful. Also thank for an idea od using Steelskin on mouse button, not in CWDT, got a slot for Vaal RF this way!

Wanted to ask one thing about this APS calculations.
With more than 52% cdr we can you profit of Nova cast every 0.099 sec, if i understand correctly. This gives us maximum casts with 10.1 ASPD in cyclone.

I managed to get 10.09 ASPD and i'm confused. Is it almost perfect i could get or there is no difference if my ASPD would be a bit lower until some next barrier(like 10 aspd for example)?
I don't understand how to calculate how much do a miss and gain changing my ASPD lower than 10.1.

Does my 10.09 means that i will miss only 1(one) Ice Nova cast in 100 hits?( something like (10.1/10.09 -1)*100=0.01%? Or how to check?
Last edited by MrVisi on Nov 16, 2020, 3:07:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info