[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Keylors wrote:
how far can the life-based version go ??

I made this version and now I'm focusing on saving currency to become low life, but I would like to know what content the life version can do, as far as it can go.

actually Life version can do any content also. No doubt about that. Low Life is just more damage which translate killing things faster before they have a chance to kill you. If you want to level Life version i suggest Carcass Jack, such a fun to play with it.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Got myself this nice belt

so when I'll level Awakened CoC I would have 54% cdr
Spoiler

Now it's time to save some money for gloves, boots and helm :D
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:

Firstly, thank you for such a detailed and in depth guide! I am destroying T16 maps, the clear is insane.

However, I constantly die to boss 1 shots. I realize I have a lot of things I can upgrade, just want to know where my money is best spent next to raise surviveability.

Im currently working with around 20 ex. I'm thinking of Frozen Trail with Corrupted Blood allowing me to change my flasks around to fit in Cinderswallow.

Also looking at ES on hit watchers eye but with a second useful stat they are quite expensive.

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

hi Killzu, I suggest to take Atziri's promise, 2% leech is awesome next to immense damage it provides. That's even higher priority vs. Cinderswallow. Ideally get both. Rest of your items are good. I need to check you PoB. I'll do that later, and edit this post.

does Aztiri flask work on ES without Ghost Reaver notable? I think it says life leech?

Also, the cluster jewel tree is great, more single target and clear and even more 1k more ES with the small clusters. Build feels good on all content now including 100% delis. (Still yet to try a T19 though)
"
bbqdogs wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:

Firstly, thank you for such a detailed and in depth guide! I am destroying T16 maps, the clear is insane.

However, I constantly die to boss 1 shots. I realize I have a lot of things I can upgrade, just want to know where my money is best spent next to raise surviveability.

Im currently working with around 20 ex. I'm thinking of Frozen Trail with Corrupted Blood allowing me to change my flasks around to fit in Cinderswallow.

Also looking at ES on hit watchers eye but with a second useful stat they are quite expensive.

does Aztiri flask work on ES without Ghost Reaver notable? I think it says life leech?

Also, the cluster jewel tree is great, more single target and clear and even more 1k more ES with the small clusters. Build feels good on all content now including 100% delis. (Still yet to try a T19 though)

damage is always there, but you need Ghost Reaver to leech. I personally don't rely on it. My opinion is always find a optimum point of ES / Damage ratio. I take extra ES nodes until I achieve my target level. Then go for full damage.

Cluster setup is something I'll do last in this build also for my char. I was surprised with the damage output comparable to base build, but attributes are absolute pain to manage :)

I've updated FAQ section with all my recommendations how to progress the build from starting point to maximum damage potential.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 3, 2020, 6:32:54 AM
hi! build is great, melts everything easly. One shots are not a problem, 2 shots are :D can you look into my character and give me some advice? thanks a lot
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
"
Fredu wrote:
hi! build is great, melts everything easly. One shots are not a problem, 2 shots are :D can you look into my character and give me some advice? thanks a lot

I also always die if I die to 2 or 3 shots :) going to check your stuff. In the meantime you can check the FAQ section. I covered many things there.

ok just checked, awesome stuff going on there. Maybe 2 suggestions, you can get the alternate quality frostbolt which applies cold exposure (anamolaus frostbolt - 20% chance) and remove frost bomb and you can link ES leech maybe. I think what you have is more reliable but just the option is there. Also Anamolaus Inspiration gives more crit chance, not sure about yours at the moment (need to check PoB).

I like you socketed Vitality, i think it provides for this build.

Also swap 1 of the 2 Wise Oak with Atziri's Promise, it works :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 3, 2020, 7:13:49 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:

hi Killzu, I suggest to take Atziri's promise, 2% leech is awesome next to immense damage it provides. That's even higher priority vs. Cinderswallow. Ideally get both. Rest of your items are good. I need to check you PoB. I'll do that later, and edit this post.

Thank you Qosmoz! Just a bit confused, do I need to path to Ghost Reaver in order to get the leech from Atziri's Promise? It says that it leeches life.

Also if I put in Atziri's Promise and Cinderswallow do I move freeze immunity to my quicksilver and keep another flask with curse immunity?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Fredu wrote:

I also always die if I die to 2 or 3 shots :) going to check your stuff. In the meantime you can check the FAQ section. I covered many things there.

ok just checked, awesome stuff going on there. Maybe 2 suggestions, you can get the alternate quality frostbolt which applies cold exposure (anamolaus frostbolt - 20% chance) and remove frost bomb and you can link ES leech maybe. I think what you have is more reliable but just the option is there. Also Anamolaus Inspiration gives more crit chance, not sure about yours at the moment (need to check PoB).

I like you socketed Vitality, i think it provides for this build.

Also swap 1 of the 2 Wise Oak with Atziri's Promise, it works :)

thanks! but alternate frostbolt have also 100% rduced damage :)
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
"
Killzu wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:

Thank you Qosmoz! Just a bit confused, do I need to path to Ghost Reaver in order to get the leech from Atziri's Promise? It says that it leeches life.

Also if I put in Atziri's Promise and Cinderswallow do I move freeze immunity to my quicksilver and keep another flask with curse immunity?

Ghost Reaver converts Life leech to ES leech. I would only take it if you are low ES still. Otherhand do not worry too much about leech, we have other ES leech passives in the tree. Atziri's provides really good damage also, even without Ghost Reave, it's a must have item.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Ghost Reaver converts Life leech to ES leech. I would only take it if you are low ES still. Otherhand do not worry too much about leech, we have other ES leech passives in the tree. Atziri's provides really good damage also, even without Ghost Reave, it's a must have item.

Ah, I see. Mostly for the damage. I am specifically having issues with surviveability. My damage is already insane, hoping to avoid one shots and regen ES much faster than is currently happening.

I barely notice ES leech even tho I see it on the tree in a few places. I feel like the Watchers Eye and Cinderswallow must be the largest source of ES gains.

Still not sure how to avoid 1 shots tho. More ES is my guess but maybe im missing something else that would help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info