[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Killzu wrote:
"
Ghost Reaver converts Life leech to ES leech. I would only take it if you are low ES still. Otherhand do not worry too much about leech, we have other ES leech passives in the tree. Atziri's provides really good damage also, even without Ghost Reave, it's a must have item.

Ah, I see. Mostly for the damage. I am specifically having issues with surviveability. My damage is already insane, hoping to avoid one shots and regen ES much faster than is currently happening.

I barely notice ES leech even tho I see it on the tree in a few places. I feel like the Watchers Eye and Cinderswallow must be the largest source of ES gains.

Still not sure how to avoid 1 shots tho. More ES is my guess but maybe im missing something else that would help?

How much ES are you running? And unless I'm missing something I can't seem to find CWDT-IC anywhere in your setup?

edit: Also, belt has spare suffix for spider aspect I think? also catalyst them for extra es
Last edited by Precordial on Nov 3, 2020, 1:28:07 PM
"
Killzu wrote:
"
Ghost Reaver converts Life leech to ES leech. I would only take it if you are low ES still. Otherhand do not worry too much about leech, we have other ES leech passives in the tree. Atziri's provides really good damage also, even without Ghost Reave, it's a must have item.

Ah, I see. Mostly for the damage. I am specifically having issues with surviveability. My damage is already insane, hoping to avoid one shots and regen ES much faster than is currently happening.

I barely notice ES leech even tho I see it on the tree in a few places. I feel like the Watchers Eye and Cinderswallow must be the largest source of ES gains.

Still not sure how to avoid 1 shots tho. More ES is my guess but maybe im missing something else that would help?

I also couldn't "feel" the ES leech from the tree much, the ES on hit Watcher's Eye was a huge survivability boost in juiced maps, imo it's a must have. Quite expensive if you want a good 2 stat one, but I'd much rather get a 1 stat Militant Faith and a spend on a 2 stat Watcher's Eye in order of upgrade priorities, for example.
"
Precordial wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:
"

How much ES are you running? And unless I'm missing something I can't seem to find CWDT-IC anywhere in your setup?

edit: Also, belt has spare suffix for spider aspect I think? also catalyst them for extra es

Thanks for taking a look!

Im sitting at 5885 ES but I would have to potentially drop a few points to grab a socket for Watcher's Eye so possibly around 5600-5700.

Not sure what to remove to get in CWDT-IC, The only things I see are Vaal RF and Arcane Surge (Need the Ice Golem for Hit Chance Cap). I think this change could definitely be worth it tho and I will try that out to see how it feels.

Aspect of the Spider suggestion is genius, didnt even think of that! TY!!

Hopefully IC and Spider will add a bit more defense at barely any cost and make this feel better when it comes to one shots!

Hello, i want to try this build, but when i import POB i got notice that build use different passive skills tree. I have newest version of POB Fork.

EDIT: Nvm, after pob reinstal works fine.
Last edited by qbatronix on Nov 3, 2020, 3:46:37 PM
Hi! This might be a noobie question but where is the builds pastebin? because when i click the link I get the raw script...
"
AlphaEvolved wrote:
Hi! This might be a noobie question but where is the builds pastebin? because when i click the link I get the raw script...

hi AlphaEvolved, there is no noob question. You can just copy the link address and import to the pastebin directly from the guide (by right clicking it) or you can open the pastebin page and copy the address from your browser to import to PoB. What PoB does when you export a build is, it generates that pastebin string codes which then can be imported to another PoB application. However, PoB also directly can import from Pastebin website, that's why it's common people only share the Pastebin address.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Killzu wrote:

edit: Also, belt has spare suffix for spider aspect I think? also catalyst them for extra es[/quote]

Thanks for taking a look!

"
Killzu wrote:
Im sitting at 5885 ES but I would have to potentially drop a few points to grab a socket for Watcher's Eye so possibly around 5600-5700.

Not sure what to remove to get in CWDT-IC, The only things I see are Vaal RF and Arcane Surge (Need the Ice Golem for Hit Chance Cap). I think this change could definitely be worth it tho and I will try that out to see how it feels.

Aspect of the Spider suggestion is genius, didnt even think of that! TY!!

Hopefully IC and Spider will add a bit more defense at barely any cost and make this feel better when it comes to one shots!

Ah, that's way too low IMO. 6.5k bare minimum I reckon, above 7k to be safe though one shots do happen but lesser to an extent.

Boots and gloves could roll 150+ es if it doesn't dip your dps too much. Upgrading those two would probably be the biggest es increase.

Aspect of spider gives 15% more damage/30% less speed on enemies so that could probably balance out some dps loss from the gloves/boots slot!
Last edited by Precordial on Nov 3, 2020, 10:33:32 PM
"
Precordial wrote:

Ah, that's way too low IMO. 6.5k bare minimum I reckon, above 7k to be safe though one shots do happen but lesser to an extent.

Boots and gloves could roll 150+ es if it doesn't dip your dps too much. Upgrading those two would probably be the biggest es increase.

Aspect of spider gives 15% more damage/30% less speed on enemies so that could probably balance out some dps loss from the gloves/boots slot!

I did make the change to get CWDT/IC and Spider on Belt. Im going to grab an Energy from Within which will give a bit more ES.

I think the Watcher's Eye has to be the missing piece, I might even go for the single stat ES gain on hit just to see the difference.
"
Killzu wrote:
"
Precordial wrote:

I did make the change to get CWDT/IC and Spider on Belt. Im going to grab an Energy from Within which will give a bit more ES.

I think the Watcher's Eye has to be the missing piece, I might even go for the single stat ES gain on hit just to see the difference.

Didn't realise you're missing EFW, get definitely get one. WE with es on hit would help sustain on boss but no flat ES unless you run a level 1 clarity and get a WE with gain %ES while affected by clarity, but those 2 mods would likely cost quite a bit.
Hey QosMoz, feeling a bit down at the moment.

I don't like dieing and I want to do delirius maps. I spent about 40 ex converting my golem build into an aura golem build because my CoC Nova guy wasn't cutting the mustard, but that aura golem build is not working at all. Maybe i didn't have enough currency. Thinking I should revert back and sell my golem investment and put it into my CoC Nova guy.

What do i need to do to vastly improve my deli map experience? I just did a 60% map and was dieing to on death effects, didn't get to finis the map.

https://pastebin.com/icruhvXd

Let me know your thougts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info