[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Badongos wrote:
Hi, are there any map mods to look out for or is the build strong enough to power through rippy mods? I'm thinking of temp chains because the APS goes down and wasn't sure if it actually makes a big difference in dps or not.

I dont have any trouble with Temporal Chains in general. I hate Enfeeble cursed maps overall and I reroll immediately if possible.

Dangerous map mods are all Ele weakness or -% ele resistance, Phys as any elemental damage especially if they are stacked. Life/ES/Mana No Regen maps also is not fun (you can run it with Mana flask).

Ele Reflect / Phys Reflects are big NO GO.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Huhu, im new player. I dont know how to get our helmet, gloves, boots. Can u teach me how to cratf it ? one by one step. Thank you
Hey. Great build thanks. But I have survivability issues and serious damage issues. Please tell me what to change in the build in the first place to run t16 maps. thanks
I have the same problem :p

Firstly, thank you for such a detailed and in depth guide! I am destroying T16 maps, the clear is insane.

However, I constantly die to boss 1 shots. I realize I have a lot of things I can upgrade, just want to know where my money is best spent next to raise surviveability.

Im currently working with around 20 ex. I'm thinking of Frozen Trail with Corrupted Blood allowing me to change my flasks around to fit in Cinderswallow.

Also looking at ES on hit watchers eye but with a second useful stat they are quite expensive.

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!
how far can the life-based version go ??

I made this version and now I'm focusing on saving currency to become low life, but I would like to know what content the life version can do, as far as it can go.
Hey!

Started running this build yesterday and everything is going very smooth so far. My issue though is dying to Dot's, since my ES won't start regen when im ignited as example.

Most bosses are super-easy but things like certain elder guardians are impossible deathless due to this, do you have any tips on staying clear of dot's? I've got the bleed corruption on the frozen trail. I currently quicksilver/diamond flask but those are freeze immune and curse immune rolled.

Thanks!
Just put some of my spare currency lying around into this build and definitely enjoying it a ton - it's my first time playing CoC, how does one calculate that we've hit 100% critical chance?

Is it sufficient to use PoB and assume max power charges, max inspiration charges, chilled and consecrated ground? (Or should we be making fewer assumptions?)
"
dboySasha wrote:
Hey. Great build thanks. But I have survivability issues and serious damage issues. Please tell me what to change in the build in the first place to run t16 maps. thanks
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

hi dboy, I couldnt import you character. However, I've just checked your profile in the site. First noticed that you really have only 11% CDR but you even took the extra Precision & Retribution. I can say you are loosing 30-40% of your damage by doing that. I suggest checking my Budget build and compare to yours. Try to stay below 7.57 APS or get a CDR belt, level your Awakened CoC Support and divine or get higher CDR boots.

I suggest minimum 6.5k+ ES to feel good about mapping/bossing. Below that build is squishy. I also suggest to take Vitality if you have any sustain issues.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Killzu wrote:

Firstly, thank you for such a detailed and in depth guide! I am destroying T16 maps, the clear is insane.

However, I constantly die to boss 1 shots. I realize I have a lot of things I can upgrade, just want to know where my money is best spent next to raise surviveability.

Im currently working with around 20 ex. I'm thinking of Frozen Trail with Corrupted Blood allowing me to change my flasks around to fit in Cinderswallow.

Also looking at ES on hit watchers eye but with a second useful stat they are quite expensive.

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

hi Killzu, I suggest to take Atziri's promise, 2% leech is awesome next to immense damage it provides. That's even higher priority vs. Cinderswallow. Ideally get both. Rest of your items are good. I need to check you PoB. I'll do that later, and edit this post.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info