[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Badongos wrote:
Hi, for a helmet upgrade should I 40% increased ice nova dmg or should I go with a Enemies have -9% cold res?

-9% gives more damage according to my quick check. Ideally both. You can try to craft and may hit jackpot.

You can buy Item Level 85 Hubris with Enchant on. Use Redeemer Exalted orb to make it Redeemer Influenced. Use Frigid + Dense fossils until you have decent ES + %Cold Resistance.

If you want to go extra mile, you can have enchanted Redeemer as explained above with %cold mod with alteration spam. Then have any Warlord Influenced helmet (min Item Level 75) and alt spam until +1 Maximum Power Charges.

Use Awakener Orb on first on the Warlord helm, and then on the enchanted Redeemer Helmet. Pray to the RNG gods, deleted some exalts in the process, and you might get a sick helmet which can be Best in Slot item.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I've added Cluster Jewels setup since it was asked already a few times. You can check out in the PoB section.

My opinion: Clear will be greater, damage is also equivalent but Attributes becomes painful to manage. Especially Dexterity. You need to hunt right items with a lot of Attributes and Dexterity to make the build work. You can get +30 Dexterity Nodes until you craft/find the right cluster jewels.

For end game, Cluster Jewel setup can be more fun to play (much bigger explosions) and single target damage is good especially if you boost the APS to near 10.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I've updated the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section with tankiness, Cluster Jewel setup, how to get 100% Crit Chance, etc.

Let me know if you have any other suggestion to add there.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thanks for the build. Can run mostly until t16 maps.
Having some difficulty when fighting bosses and endgame boss.
Es sitting around 5.8k only
Having some difficulty when fighting with bosses.
Still have some currency about 4ex.

Using crown of the inward eye
Shavs
Cosprice
Prism
Sin trek
Elder ring
Crystal belt with 8% cd
Fingerless silk gloves gonna change once i come back from 11days frontliner duty.

Can't link my pob since I'm away from my pc
can we use flesh and stone instead of skitterbots for survavability ?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
ynnad wrote:
Hey Qosmoz, thanks for the build and being so active and helpful.

What should my next 3-4 priorities be? have about 25 ex to spend.

Cheers.

https://pastebin.com/jXLTgpeD

hi Ynnad, I just reviewed your build. It's a solid build, but I want to warn you that you do not have the 3rd breakpoint reached and your current APS is 8.19 which makes some of your Ice Nova not to trigger to due server sync and you miss tons of damage.

On the Passive Tree: You can remove points from Retribution and Precision to fix that. On top, you do not take the last + Power Charge (Infused) on the right side. Definetely respec to that and also take Soul Thief with it.

On Items and Gems; all look good to me. Next upgrades could be +2 corrupted Prism Guardian to boost your Auras to Level 25. Gloves are good, I like the Mark of the Shaper setup and other items are good, I wish your helmet had the right enchant or any other useful, that would be awesome.

Anomalous Inspiration gives a good boost when you want to go with Conc Effect or Controlled Destruction. You can couple that with Bottled Faith later on.

I guess that's all for the moment, keep grinding for better items to push your damage.

Thanks Qosmoz, the tip about APS helped my damage indeed. Does the +2 Prism guardian really do that much? I checked the levels of the gems in the Wiki and it doesn't seem like it should be where i spend my next 16 ex? I'm thinking about trying to craft a helm, as I also want to get Vitality into the build into my helmet but its corrupted at the moment. I never used Vaal RF it's too scary.

It seems like the other option which I'll need more currency for is bottled faith plus anomalous inspiration, conc effect / controlled destruction. Which gems do i swap out for conc effect / controlled destruction? Is it increased crits because I'd be getting the crits from bottled faith?

I have about 38 ex now. Just trying to work out what i put it into.

Thanks so much for how active you are in here! <3

Cheers.
"
ynnad wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
ynnad wrote:
Hey Qosmoz, thanks for the build and being so active and helpful.

What should my next 3-4 priorities be? have about 25 ex to spend.

Cheers.

https://pastebin.com/jXLTgpeD

hi Ynnad, I just reviewed your build. It's a solid build, but I want to warn you that you do not have the 3rd breakpoint reached and your current APS is 8.19 which makes some of your Ice Nova not to trigger to due server sync and you miss tons of damage.

On the Passive Tree: You can remove points from Retribution and Precision to fix that. On top, you do not take the last + Power Charge (Infused) on the right side. Definetely respec to that and also take Soul Thief with it.

On Items and Gems; all look good to me. Next upgrades could be +2 corrupted Prism Guardian to boost your Auras to Level 25. Gloves are good, I like the Mark of the Shaper setup and other items are good, I wish your helmet had the right enchant or any other useful, that would be awesome.

Anomalous Inspiration gives a good boost when you want to go with Conc Effect or Controlled Destruction. You can couple that with Bottled Faith later on.

I guess that's all for the moment, keep grinding for better items to push your damage.

Thanks Qosmoz, the tip about APS helped my damage indeed. Does the +2 Prism guardian really do that much? I checked the levels of the gems in the Wiki and it doesn't seem like it should be where i spend my next 16 ex? I'm thinking about trying to craft a helm, as I also want to get Vitality into the build into my helmet but its corrupted at the moment. I never used Vaal RF it's too scary.

It seems like the other option which I'll need more currency for is bottled faith plus anomalous inspiration, conc effect / controlled destruction. Which gems do i swap out for conc effect / controlled destruction? Is it increased crits because I'd be getting the crits from bottled faith?

I have about 38 ex now. Just trying to work out what i put it into.

Thanks so much for how active you are in here! <3

Cheers.

hey ynnad, actually +2 corrupted prism guardian and Level 21 Hatred/Zealotry must go together. When you hit that sweet Level 25, damage and auras are scaled higher.

I would say check the FAQ section, I've updated today for the upgraded paths. You are already on the right path to make the build even stronger.

I like Conc Effect much more than Cont. Destruction, too much Crit Chance is gone without buffs/flasks.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Hydroatom wrote:
can we use flesh and stone instead of skitterbots for survavability ?

or vitality, I would say try different options and see what suits your playstyle the most.

Aspect of the Spider also adds a layer of defenses by hindering enemies.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
noel1234 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Can run mostly until t16 maps.
Having some difficulty when fighting bosses and endgame boss.
Es sitting around 5.8k only
Having some difficulty when fighting with bosses.
Still have some currency about 4ex.

Using crown of the inward eye
Shavs
Cosprice
Prism
Sin trek
Elder ring
Crystal belt with 8% cd
Fingerless silk gloves gonna change once i come back from 11days frontliner duty.

Can't link my pob since I'm away from my pc

hi Noel, I've just checked your build. It looks very good starting point. Obviously level your gems and it'll feel already much better.

Second point is that 8% CDR is still not enough for the 2nd breakpoint. If you can afford with 4ex, try to get either boots or ideally belt with 14%+ CDR.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, are there any map mods to look out for or is the build strong enough to power through rippy mods? I'm thinking of temp chains because the APS goes down and wasn't sure if it actually makes a big difference in dps or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info