[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hi, no Frozen Trail anymore how you deal with the projectiles and the Corrupted blood immunity?
"
Trems84 wrote:
Hi, can you help me pls. how do you deal with frezzes?

Freeze immunity = Pantheon: Soul of the brine king
Stun immunity = Presence of Chayula
Elemental ailments immunity = purity of element gem

Getting those 3 will help survivability a lot!
Last edited by Crazyshadow33 on Feb 18, 2022, 6:42:52 PM
How do you read the leveling guide? I dont really follow it. Just a bunch of boxes mangled together.
"
Trems84 wrote:
Hi, can you help me pls. how do you deal with frezzes?

It runs purity of elements, which gives you ele aliments immunity.
Hello.
The question is - when did someone start using a cyclone with a cast on crit? And now it’s already level 42, and I think, now go to the cyclone, or wait for 68 and cospri. At the moment I'm using a winter orb.
"
xxxAERO wrote:
Hello.
The question is - when did someone start using a cyclone with a cast on crit? And now it’s already level 42, and I think, now go to the cyclone, or wait for 68 and cospri. At the moment I'm using a winter orb.

you can go to level 80-85 with other skills, and convert to the cast on crit at that levels. You really need to have hit capped and decent crit chance to make the switch worthwhile, otherwise damage will be too bad to clear any early content in the game.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
xxxAERO wrote:
Hello.

you can go to level 80-85 with other skills, and convert to the cast on crit at that levels. You really need to have hit capped and decent crit chance to make the switch worthwhile, otherwise damage will be too bad to clear any early content in the game.

I looked in your profile and found two COC builds with different trees. Which one do you think is more optimal?
Right now i can do lvl 10-13 maps but i keep dying and my boss dmg is just not there do i just need to invest more currency into the build or am i doing something wrong.
"
Frouswordd wrote:
Right now i can do lvl 10-13 maps but i keep dying and my boss dmg is just not there do i just need to invest more currency into the build or am i doing something wrong.

Right now you appear to have frostbite on your gloves and Cospri's. Swap hextouch and frostbite with unbound ailments and arcane surge on the gloves. DO UBER LAB ASAP to get Deadly Infusion. Remove Life and Mana on hit node on the right and spec into Energy Shield Leech just above Ghost Dance (waaaaay better). Gem levels/quality. Get Hubris with high ES and Eldricht implicits or at least annointed Crown (Essence Sap is nice, Charisma if no mana problems). Also I'd get rid of Elemental mastery and instead invest the points in Large Thread of Hope. This should fix all of your problems. Also Vaal Discipline/Grace. Also Also I'd probably spec out of Oppurtunistic into Ambush and Assassinate
Last edited by revlval on Feb 21, 2022, 11:02:14 AM
"
revlval wrote:
"
Frouswordd wrote:

Right now you appear to have frostbite on your gloves and Cospri's. Swap hextouch and frostbite with unbound ailments and arcane surge on the gloves. DO UBER LAB ASAP to get Deadly Infusion. Remove Life and Mana on hit node on the right and spec into Energy Shield Leech just above Ghost Dance (waaaaay better). Gem levels/quality. Get Hubris with high ES and Eldricht implicits or at least annointed Crown (Essence Sap is nice, Charisma if no mana problems). Also I'd get rid of Elemental mastery and instead invest the points in Large Thread of Hope. This should fix all of your problems. Also Vaal Discipline/Grace. Also Also I'd probably spec out of Oppurtunistic into Ambush and Assassinate

Thanks alot, i will look into it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info