[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
iisanoob wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
What sorcerer boots mods is best for the build ?.

Tailwind / Onslaught if it doesn't take you over the breakpoints

This is my gear atm
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
What sorcerer boots mods is best for the build ?.

Tailwind / Onslaught if it doesn't take you over the breakpoints

This is my gear atm

If you're looking to ugprade, you can get an echanted crown

This is my current Occy: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3240937
Hi!

My gear:

What should I do now first of all to improve my situation? Thank you
HI!

loving the build so far,

trying to follow ur POB strictly, struggling to see why u have 1k extra energy shield than me?

could u please have a quick look at my POB and see if I have made any rookie mistakes?

also what do u use for bleed/corrupted blood immunity?

https://pastebin.com/TCDCqfEA
"
vhanz1 wrote:
HI!

loving the build so far,

trying to follow ur POB strictly, struggling to see why u have 1k extra energy shield than me?

could u please have a quick look at my POB and see if I have made any rookie mistakes?

also what do u use for bleed/corrupted blood immunity?

https://pastebin.com/TCDCqfEA

I don't think this is the right pastebin.

But most mistakes are Discipline not getting checked. By default, importing a char in PoB enables Vaal Discipline and not the regular Discipline. Same with most Vaal skills.
Last edited by iisanoob on Feb 18, 2022, 1:40:52 AM
"
n0ahhh wrote:
"
jooooookul wrote:
"
n0ahhh wrote:
I'm a relative noob... been on/off PoE since 2016... is anyone finding this build hard to level with? I'm using Storm Brand to level.. i'm in act 10 and I'm getting rekt... I have 3.7k+hp and ~1k+ ES. Should I still be using storm brand? I feel like I'm not doing enough damage.. I'm following the passive skill tree in the doc and everything. I just feel super squishy, and relatively weak. Any advice?

Same questions here,totally follow the Leveling Guide but the damage just sucks.I’m using storm brand too in a tabula rasa.Maybe the pasive tree is not good for leveling?All nodes are allocated to HP.

Yeah, there are a couple storm brand nodes that aren't picked at all.. and I'm unsure if it's implied that we should be picking those up on our own, or what. I end up throwing my body at the bosses until they die. Or I'm unsure whether or not I need to have the endgame gear *now* or during maps or something. It's so frustrating.

It might already be too late, but a much better leveling is with eye of winter and unleash/spell echo ice spear. Make sure to have chain on eye of winter and lmp/gmp on ice spear, with this setup you can get to maps extremely easy. You can level with whatever spell until you get eye of winter and then do library for chain or buy from someone who did library/lily.
how to sustain mana with circle ring? without a 2nd -manacost ring i cant sustain a normal map
"
Ahrimanes wrote:
how to sustain mana with circle ring? without a 2nd -manacost ring i cant sustain a normal map

Get leech. Essence Sap or Auxium. Clever Thief might work, but I never tried that.
None of the pastebins work for this anymore, is there a new 85+ tree?
Hi, can you help me pls. how do you deal with frezzes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info