[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hi there,

tried this build as a league starter, so far it feels great!
Yesterday i got an Devouring Diadem pretty cheap, so im looking forward to new upgrades...

Im assuming my jewels are not the Best?

Also, should i skill the Cluster Jewels to cap the Spell Damage Block?
Right now i have only 40%

Good luck Exiles !
Hello Moethelion,

Could you, please, advice what i should update to have at least few millions dps on sirus ? i check the pob and right now i have about 1 million ^-(

Thanks in advance
Please check the guide. It has upgrade paths. Unfortunately I don't have time to look at everyones gear, sorry guys.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 23, 2021, 10:31:47 AM
Hi! I too am having issues with the pastebin link and I also tried the code directly in PoB. Nothing.....I keep getting an error. One is saying "unknown passive tree version". thanks
"
Gloos wrote:
Hi! I too am having issues with the pastebin link and I also tried the code directly in PoB. Nothing.....I keep getting an error. One is saying "unknown passive tree version". thanks

Are you using PoB Comunnity version? Try it if not.

Enjoying the build a lot btw. Also the sections about upgrades are really helpful for newbie players (+2600 hours lol)
"
Evit3 wrote:
"
Gloos wrote:

Are you using PoB Comunnity version? Try it if not.

Enjoying the build a lot btw. Also the sections about upgrades are really helpful for newbie players (+2600 hours lol)

Yes I did find the PoB community version! This is my first time using so I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm having a blast! This is my 4th or 5th time back and I'm staying. Took me a month to throw in the towel and start looking up builds rather than figuring shit out for myself. Thanks for replying

Cheers
Hey Moe, still running the same defensive setup ? Just got myself a good Unset ring but I always forget to recast my golem anyway...

Did you try Frost Shield ? How is it ?

What would you do in my case, most of the time I don't really benefits from the golem buff anyway since I don't recast it..

Would something like Steelskin on lmb be a better pick in my case ?

EDIT ; Also, I saw that you movedsome stuff around on your triggerwand, amy better combo yet ?

Thanks again. Currently doing T16 maps but still getting ome shot sometimes, still lotta room for improvements. Got 4.8k life too
Last edited by OblikZ on Jan 23, 2021, 11:42:56 AM
"
OblikZ wrote:
Hey Moe, still running the same defensive setup ? Just got myself a good Unset ring but I always forget to recast my golem anyway...

Did you try Frost Shield ? How is it ?

What would you do in my case, most of the time I don't really benefits from the golem buff anyway since I don't recast it..

Would something like Steelskin on lmb be a better pick in my case ?

EDIT ; Also, I saw that you movedsome stuff around on your triggerwand, amy better combo yet ?

Thanks again. Currently doing T16 maps but still getting ome shot sometimes, still lotta room for improvements. Got 4.8k life too

Yes, I am using Frost Shield, and its great. You do need 800+ ES though to have it on level 20. I wouldnt use Steelskin, because it cancels Immortal Call. Enduring Cry maybe. Or just don't use an unset ring and get another fat ring instead.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 23, 2021, 12:01:11 PM
can i know the reason behind the trigger mod that has bladeblast ?
"
ashyeo2008 wrote:
can i know the reason behind the trigger mod that has bladeblast ?

It unnerves bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info