[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Personally I just buy weapon, gloves and shield, or just do some harvest adjustments.

Here is how to craft the chest:

1. Buy a 80+ redeemer chest and a 84+ hunter chest. One of them has to be 6-linked and ES based, the other base and sockets doesn't matter.

2. Roll the frenzy mod on the redeemer chest and the crit mod on the hunter chest with alterations. Make sure you only have one influenced mod on each item. Average is ~200 alterations each.

3. Use an Awakener's Orb to put the mods together onto the 6-link chest.

4. Pray for a good third suffix, or none at all, so you can harvest craft something.

5. Use Harvest crafts to get the life prefixes. Use reroll prefix keep suffix to get a good starting point and then use the following crafts the craft the prefixes:
remove xxx
augment life
remove/add life

Also try to block undesired mods before augmenting with the crafting bench.
"
Curls1337 wrote:
I’m still really new to the game, but how do people use spells when they reserve all their mana? I can only have 2 auras on before I start running out of many trying to cast my spells... I need help

Devouring Diadem gives Eldritch Battery, so this build spends Energy Shield instead of Mana.
Hello there, really enjoying this build. Last time when i had that much fun was in delirium.
What should i upgrade next?
Hi guys, what's the easiest way to get + spell crit chance on my chest piece? I have the 10% frenzy already. Would it simply be remove a suffix and hunter orb slam and hope for the best?

disregard, i see he literally explained it a few posts back lol
Last edited by Crewtawn07 on Jan 25, 2021, 12:07:15 PM
i was just wondering how i craft the extra spell block on the shield i cant really find it but its probably just me lol
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
"
TSA_Ryan wrote:
i was just wondering how i craft the extra spell block on the shield i cant really find it but its probably just me lol

The recipe is found in Dig Map.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 26, 2021, 5:44:22 AM
oh. thanks for the fast reply, sorry for the trouble
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
Been dying a lot with T14+ maps. I don't know what to upgrade next for survivability.
"
peepzcezar1 wrote:
Been dying a lot with T14+ maps. I don't know what to upgrade next for survivability.

Are you using Frost shield? It increased a lot my survavilty

I used to die too many times in rituals, becasue for mages rangers like us is harder tu survive at this league in this rituals, so like somone said in last posts i started to use Frost shield and it goes really well

I got like 5200 life doing tier 12 maps and reduced a lot my deaths

im level 88, close to 89
"
"
peepzcezar1 wrote:

Are you using Frost shield? It increased a lot my survavilty

I used to die too many times in rituals, becasue for mages rangers like us is harder tu survive at this league in this rituals, so like somone said in last posts i started to use Frost shield and it goes really well

I got like 5200 life doing tier 12 maps and reduced a lot my deaths

im level 88, close to 89

I'm using tempest shield to get close to max spell block. Will try frost shield next. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info