[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hi Moe, thanks for the detailed build I leveled an ele/hydrosphere to maps, turns out I didnt like it so I rerolled to this build. Much better damage and survivability, but I just starting maps now.

I have a Q about using a trigger wand, is the sole purpose to avoid manual casting? or there some other benefit?
It's all about making it a one button build yes. Otherwise you lose dps to cast the flame wall yourself.

Frost shield is in my cwdt, still looking for another good defense option. Think it will be chilling ground first since I don't have that yet. Best option ofc is to get the spite enchant on gloves. Best to farm normal labs for that.

I've went for an additional curse on my chest and have enfeeble or temporal chains in my trigger setup for extra defense. Together with master of fear you don't need unnerve from the blade blast.

I was feeling super squishy in maps. I'm in a small private league and I struggle with finding gear and basically have to craft everything. I was dying horribly trying to farm out an aug life to put Life on Block on my shield.

Went MoM with 945 ES and the problems went away almost entirely. ES regens so fast that I'm just comfortable now cruising T12's and T11's hunting for harvest.
I followed with your guide and spent some ex for upgrade my gear , but i struggle a lot on T12+ maps.
Can someoneon this thread advise , please, what i missed ?
Here my gear
Spoiler
Hey, not the creator of the build but been working on it too lately!

Your gems are not levelled enough. Get yourself 21-23 fireball and Salvo.

Maybe a Cinderswallow with crit

Brine King pantheon

Cap your block / Res

Your CWDT and Immortal Call might be too high level to work at maximum.

Just my 2 cents, Moe would probably find other thing but I think that's a good start
I would suggest dropping Herald of Ash for Flesh and Stone if you're having survivability problems. They're the same reservation so you can swap them in and out as you please.

Also if you don't have endurance charges, just run steelskin instead of Immortal Call. Immortal Call doesn't have very good value without charges.

You could also try specing 1 point into MoM if you got a decent amount of ES and seeing how it feels. I've found the regen is so fast that even if I take big hits, I don't have any mana/ES issues.
Dam literally can not find a single person selling
+spell crit chance
+10% frenzy charge on hit

Crafting will be cancer..
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
+spell crit chance

It's quite reliable. I will post a crafting guide for it as soon as I got to 36 challenges later today.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
+spell crit chance

It's quite reliable. I will post a crafting guide for it as soon as I got to 36 challenges later today.

Crafting guide would be awesome! Explaining how to craft the chest/gloves/shield and maybe even the weapon if you have time would be so much help!

Having a blast with the build though
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
I’m still really new to the game, but how do people use spells when they reserve all their mana? I can only have 2 auras on before I start running out of many trying to cast my spells... I need help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info