[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

So, got a nice boost and about 3ex to play with, looking at my gear, what should I upgrade next? I'm thinking about a better weapon for sure, but don't know what else to prioritise.
"
pHDeathCall wrote:
So, got a nice boost and about 3ex to play with, looking at my gear, what should I upgrade next? I'm thinking about a better weapon for sure, but don't know what else to prioritise.

Your weapon is actually pretty good, I guess you already replaced it. Dying sun is very very good, but you lose some defense from the Jade flask. You should also skill your jewel slots right now and get some life+2/3 dps mods. They are pretty cheap and very good value.

21/20 vaal fireball for the projectile speed. Also gloves with blind on top, but that might be expensive.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
pHDeathCall wrote:

Your weapon is actually pretty good, I guess you already replaced it. Dying sun is very very good, but you lose some defense from the Jade flask. You should also skill your jewel slots right now and get some life+2/3 dps mods. They are pretty cheap and very good value.

21/20 vaal fireball for the projectile speed. Also gloves with blind on top, but that might be expensive.

Yeah, looked in PoB a bit and just realised that I'd need some pretty big, expensive stuff to improve my weapon considerably. There are a few gloves with Blind as well, but I also feel somewhat squishy, and they don't have life on.

Vaal Fireball 21/20 and the jewels seem good points to go to. Also, is there much point to a 21/20 Blazing Salvo or not?
"
pHDeathCall wrote:

Vaal Fireball 21/20 and the jewels seem good points to go to. Also, is there much point to a 21/20 Blazing Salvo or not?

Sure. AoE increases our boss dps, because sometimes some balls will miss.
I'm not sure why but i fell a little bit squishy...

Sometimes mobs on T1-T3 just one tap me...

I have my resistance maxed and 72/56 block chance. Is it because of low hp? (3k)
"
Anaroin wrote:
I'm not sure why but i fell a little bit squishy...

Sometimes mobs on T1-T3 just one tap me...

I have my resistance maxed and 72/56 block chance. Is it because of low hp? (3k)

Yes. You need way more life. It is our only source of defense afterall. Also get better defensive flasks and a diamond flask. You only need one instant life flask.

Also make sure you have something against stuns. For example Brine King Pantheon.
Explodey chest or Spell Crit chance ?
"
OblikZ wrote:
Explodey chest or Spell Crit chance ?

I tried explody but it didn't change much. Our clear is good enough without it. Explody is only good if you have a spell that has bad clear without it.
There's something I can't figure out. First, the build is fun AF. 2nd, should I pierce with Fireball or not? I can get ez pierce on boots or gloves.
"
There's something I can't figure out. First, the build is fun AF. 2nd, should I pierce with Fireball or not? I can get ez pierce on boots or gloves.

If you don't have pierce, you do double damage on the first row of enemies, but you don't hit other enemies on the screen at all. So if you struggle with clear damage, you don't really need pierce. But as soon as you start one shotting mobs, pierce is great because you start to clear the whole screen instead. I would even say fireball without pierce is not much better than blazing salvo for clear.

Glad that you like the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info