[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
Which is better if you can only afford one: Wasting affliction or blowback?

Blowback is better for me by 7.5k dmg out of 2 million. Go with whatever has a better second notable.
"

Blowback definitely
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"

Blowback is better for me by 7.5k dmg out of 2 million. Go with whatever has a better second notable.

Thanks for that.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"

Blowback definitely

Ty appreciate it.
Someone said this on reddit

Can anyone confirm this?
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that it is not true and reddit is full of people making claims without evidence. Look for pictures in that thread of the guy refuting it showing the difference in the health bar between doom and no doom
"
SlamBradley wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that it is not true and reddit is full of people making claims without evidence. Look for pictures in that thread of the guy refuting it showing the difference in the health bar between doom and no doom

Damn... I want this to be true so much. A4 Drox took me like 10 minutes to kill :(
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 26, 2020, 7:45:30 PM
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Damn... I want this to be true so much. A4 Drox took me like 10 minutes to kill :(

Curse resistance is a capital B, they need to replace the curse effectiveness nodes on the tree with curse penetration.
"
SlamBradley wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Curse resistance is a capital B, they need to replace the curse effectiveness nodes on the tree with curse penetration.

I hope this will happen, but probably not this league. I will do Shaper kill eventually with this build and then decide if I will reroll. The single target damage is just so ridiculously bad :(
I have done 4 watchstone guardians relatively easy with my current gear.

A5 sirus was also pretty quick. I died a bunch because I'm trash at this game but the damage is there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info