[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

Has anyone tested if Apep's Supremacy affects Corrupted Blood? I can't find any official info on this
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Has anyone tested if Apep's Supremacy affects Corrupted Blood? I can't find any official info on this

It does, yes
"
"
DixuMixu wrote:

It does, yes

Yeah found out myself, very nice. Won't need corrupted blood jewel :D
I have been running this build and I currently like the damage it provides. I respecced to CI but I feel like I'm having a hard time getting gear with ES on it. I'm at a cross roads and most of the gear I see drop has life on it. Feels like a missed opportunity not to take advantage of all the life and hybrid gear that I see dropping. Can anyone give their opinion on what I should run at this point and which version would be better off?
Last edited by sakered on Sep 25, 2020, 10:49:00 PM
"
sakered wrote:
I have been running this build and I currently like the damage it provides. I respecced to CI but I feel like I'm having a hard time getting gear with ES on it. I'm at a cross roads and most of the gear I see drop has life on it. Feels like a missed opportunity not to take advantage of all the life and hybrid gear that I see dropping. Can anyone give their opinion on what I should run at this point and which version would be better off?

CI is definitely a respec into sort of thing unless you have a lot of currency going around. Stick to hybrid, stock up the ES gear, then switch.

That was the only thing I liked about Harvest, I could have gone CI before Kitava for league start just from the Quarry farm. Since we don't have that luxury anymore, stockpiling ES gear/jewels/regrets is the way to do it. Same as swapping to LL.
Is Malicious intent any good in this build? if you go enhance (4) with 20% anomalous flammability you get +11 doom, so taking the other +4 doom on the tree seems like a no-brainer right? Or is Burning Brutality way more dps?
Last edited by jobbon on Sep 26, 2020, 6:55:58 AM
"
jobbon wrote:
Is Malicious intent any good in this build? if you go enhance (4) with 20% anomalous flammability you get +11 doom, so taking the other +4 doom on the tree seems like a no-brainer right? Or is Burning Brutality way more dps?

First of all, only doom numbers divisible by 5 matter for Hexblast.
Second of all, Malicious Intent does not give +4 max doom, it gives +4 doom when you apply a Hex
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
sakered wrote:

CI is definitely a respec into sort of thing unless you have a lot of currency going around. Stick to hybrid, stock up the ES gear, then switch.

That was the only thing I liked about Harvest, I could have gone CI before Kitava for league start just from the Quarry farm. Since we don't have that luxury anymore, stockpiling ES gear/jewels/regrets is the way to do it. Same as swapping to LL.

Thanks for the insight!
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
jobbon wrote:

Second of all, Malicious Intent does not give +4 max doom, it gives +4 doom when you apply a Hex

Oops didn't realise it wasn't max doom

"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
jobbon wrote:

what he meant was taking the 11+4= 15, which is divisible by 5

what is the source that +4 doom is to base on not max?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info