[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
jobbon wrote:
Is Malicious intent any good in this build? if you go enhance (4) with 20% anomalous flammability you get +11 doom, so taking the other +4 doom on the tree seems like a no-brainer right? Or is Burning Brutality way more dps?

First of all, only doom numbers divisible by 5 matter for Hexblast.
Second of all, Malicious Intent does not give +4 max doom, it gives +4 doom when you apply a Hex

what he meant was taking the 11+4= 15, which is divisible by 5

what is the source that +4 doom is to base on not max?

Pay attention to wording between Skittering Runes and Malicious Intent, it's pretty obvious
Anyone on red maps yet? How is it holding up? I've seen mixed things in this thread and it seems like the OP deleted his character or something?
"
Horswag wrote:
Anyone on red maps yet? How is it holding up? I've seen mixed things in this thread and it seems like the OP deleted his character or something?

Maps fine
Bosses not fine
Single target damage is pretty bad, I suppose because bosses have curse resistance
My current char:
https://pastebin.com/7fRE4aVL

4.6mil regular
1.9mil shaper

It's not great though still since swift affliction makes it too fast, and also sometimes you just dont get the ignite off against bosses which is annoying
I made a Mara Chieftain version on this build if anyone is curious.
https://pastebin.com/rhvTrdnK

It's still a work in progress, but I don't want to hijack this tread, so I made a post on the Mara forums:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2950439

Just killed Mastermind and Awakener on A4. Everything is fine! Still want more damage for bosses, but its working.

How do you guys deal with mana issues? I constantly run out of mana in longer boss fights.
"
Just killed Mastermind and Awakener on A4. Everything is fine! Still want more damage for bosses, but its working.

How do you guys deal with mana issues? I constantly run out of mana in longer boss fights.

I've have Enduring Mana flask, but honestly I haven't needed it in a long time.
I checked your gear and you are using wand instead of sceptre. Spell damage does not affect ignite damage! Remember that! :)
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"

I've have Enduring Mana flask, but honestly I haven't needed it in a long time.
I checked your gear and you are using wand instead of sceptre. Spell damage does not affect ignite damage! Remember that! :)

Thanks, you are right! I totally forgot about that. Will switch immediately :)
"

I've been running Sovereignty + low Clarity until I get Enlighten 3 and large cluster ready. 100 mana/s and no mana pot needed.
Which is better if you can only afford one: Wasting affliction or blowback?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info