[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
Joelkkii wrote:
I'm also running hexblast ignite trickster and I like it so far - only if I got "cast socketed spell when use skill" mod to comfortably cast storm brand to proc EE and fire wall for ignite debuff (it doesn't mess with EE in my experience).

Why not just get cold/lightning to spells on weapon, rings, or abyss jewel? Unlike other builds that need Storm Brand after they hit with X element, this build hits with chaos and deals damage as fire. So once EE is procced for reduced fire res, it stays reduced. Even if we Flame Dash on a boss and switch the EE, next Hex Blast will correct it.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Joelkkii wrote:
I'm also running hexblast ignite trickster and I like it so far - only if I got "cast socketed spell when use skill" mod to comfortably cast storm brand to proc EE and fire wall for ignite debuff (it doesn't mess with EE in my experience).

Why not just get cold/lightning to spells on weapon, rings, or abyss jewel? Unlike other builds that need Storm Brand after they hit with X element, this build hits with chaos and deals damage as fire. So once EE is procced for reduced fire res, it stays reduced. Even if we Flame Dash on a boss and switch the EE, next Hex Blast will correct it.

Still trying to get more currency. Atm using Pyre unique ring which gives huge burning dmg but also converts cold dmg to fire which would mess with EE if I had cold dmg in my equipment.

I didn't thought of abyss jewel tho, so thanks for the tip.
Hi, currently following and running the CI version POB of the guide but I feel that there could be some better improvements/replacements. Would fenumus' Weave be a better replacement for the replica allelopathy gloves in terms of damage?

Also, the POB seems to show all auras being used (Discipline, Malevolence and Skitter Bots). I am wearing The Vertex as well with these 3 gems socketed along with an enlighten 3 but cant seem to have enough mana reserve to use all of them. I checked using an aura calculator and it seems to be impossible even with a level 5 enlighten. Am I missing something here or is discipline just meant to be there for vaal discipline usage? Would also appreciate if some can share their end game CI gear, Thanks!
Last edited by teyjinshen on Sep 25, 2020, 8:38:38 AM
"
teyjinshen wrote:
Hi, currently following and running the CI version POB of the guide but I feel that there could be some better improvements/replacements. Would fenumus' Weave be a better replacement for the replica allelopathy gloves in terms of damage?

Also, the POB seems to show all auras being used (Discipline, Malevolence and Skitter Bots). I am wearing The Vertex as well with these 3 gems socketed along with an enlighten 3 but cant seem to have enough mana reserve to use all of them. I checked using an aura calculator and it seems to be impossible even with a level 5 enlighten. Am I missing something here or is discipline just meant to be there for vaal discipline usage? Would also appreciate if some can share their end game CI gear, Thanks!

vertex doesnt apply to auras. like at all.

"
teyjinshen wrote:

You would need to take Sovereignty node cluster and a lvl 4 Enlighten.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
@DixuMixu
PoB works, you just need to use the set-up to make the modifiers work until they fix it.

Just got a double faster ignite damage cluster. 2m damage regular, 850k Shaper DPS. Still need to work on larger cluster + 2nd medium. Getting 21 Hexblast and the awakened gems will add nice chunks too. Possibly capping around 1.5m Shaper DPS without insane gear?

My WIP PoB:
https://pastebin.com/JF3TqmbT

Note I just learned: Added Chaos is only better for me as Awakened level 5 vs non-awakened Swift Affliction. Even level 4 is the same PoB damage as level 19 Swift Affliction.

*Edit - Appears that Vulnerability is not changing DPS in PoB. Not sure if bugged or actual yet. If bugged in PoB, manually adding 22% faster ailment damage brings it up to 2.3m/1m with 4th curse.

Just wondering, how are you getting your heretic's veil to 30% quality? Is this a heist related mechanic?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
How significant is the difference between these two gems? Got any numbers? PoB still not updated for Hexes

After looking everything over swift affliction beats out normal added chaos but the Awakened version of added chaos is the best gem for Min/Max endgame. Hexblast will do bigger ignites and they will last a lot longer so you can run and gun not worrying about dots falling off.

Best Awakened Added Chaos non-corrupted lvl 5:
+1 to Level of Supported Active Skill Gems
Supported Skills deal 10% increased Chaos Damage
Supported Skills have 234 to 352 added Chaos Damage
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
@DixuMixu
PoB works, you just need to use the set-up to make the modifiers work until they fix it.

Just got a double faster ignite damage cluster. 2m damage regular, 850k Shaper DPS. Still need to work on larger cluster + 2nd medium. Getting 21 Hexblast and the awakened gems will add nice chunks too. Possibly capping around 1.5m Shaper DPS without insane gear?

My WIP PoB:

Note I just learned: Added Chaos is only better for me as Awakened level 5 vs non-awakened Swift Affliction. Even level 4 is the same PoB damage as level 19 Swift Affliction.

*Edit - Appears that Vulnerability is not changing DPS in PoB. Not sure if bugged or actual yet. If bugged in PoB, manually adding 22% faster ailment damage brings it up to 2.3m/1m with 4th curse.

Just wondering, how are you getting your heretic's veil to 30% quality? Is this a heist related mechanic?

I dropped a 30% Clayshaper in heist
Hey love the build already had a build on my shadow that i like so i put this build on my witch and added 2 more curses also i use windshriek boots with star of wraeclast makes the curse range fill up the whole screen love it had to sacrifice some dmg and health for more evasion and dodge was dying to fast other wise but i think i found a good balance still melts everything here is my paste bin if any one wants to check it out.

https://pastebin.com/rMpRMrYS

was wondering if you could make this with cold damage over time
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
@DixuMixu

My WIP PoB:

I'm really liking the enhance 4! You can link it with anomalous flammability and phantasmal flame wall as well for a casual +11 doom and -22% fire resistance fire exposure.

I went the MoM Agnostic Archmage. I'm really liking temp chain (defence) and elemental weakness on vixen's. Storm brand for EO. I'm experimenting with Sigil and infernal cry. Medium cluster jewel with Wasting Affliction and Blowback helps, lucky craft. Considering essence worm + malevolence but it's a hit to survivability.

What do we think about helm enchants? Hexblast AOE? More Arcane Cloak Mana spending? Flammability effectiveness? Arcane Cloak biggest dps gain?

POB: https://pastebin.com/UDUysd7f. At 1.4M shaper dps.
Last edited by slane04 on Sep 25, 2020, 8:25:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info