[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

Can some1 check my character and tell me what i can improve??
POB FORK: https://pastebin.com/khr7zp0d
i got right now like 820k ignite DPS and i thinking what to do next for get better
thanks
Last edited by Bikonx on Sep 23, 2020, 4:46:47 AM
"
AustinQT wrote:
I was basically just using it as placeholder for now because I was under the impression that it would allow my Witchfire to be used on top of my Flammability, is this not the case?

It is, but you have 1 unused curse slot.
Vixen = +1
Windscream = +1
Well, I've just bought vixens, windshriek, got the 4 curses running and it felt amazing, I really feel like when I manage to 6-link the Hyrri's Ire it's going to be perfect.

But than it hit me, why aren't we using Doedre's Scorn?
It made sense when the idea was to use one or two curses best, but now that the plan is to run 4, well, it sounds like a good improvement.

I'm using one and I'm flying through the maps with easy, is there anything I'm missing here that makes this helmet not a good option?
"
Tancasaur wrote:
"
Firstly, you should fix your gear. Wand does nothing to ignite damage.
Then your Hexblast links, you should be using Added Chaos damage, Hypothermia is worse. Awakened Added Chaos also gives +1 Chaos gem level at lvl 5. Swift Affliction is also worse than Burning Damage.
Next, get 1 or 2 fire DoT medium clusters, Blowback and Wasting Affliction are the notables to look for.
Arcane Surge does nothing for ignite damage.

Yeah, my gear isn't perfect but it should be more than good enough. My wand gives + to spells and has lightning damage which I need in order to proc EE. It could be better, but I'm not going to spend 2 ex on a fire damage wand for this build since it would only marginally increase the damage.

Neither am I going to be able to get a level 5 awakened added chaos right now, like what? Hypothermia may be slightly worse than added chaos but I'm not sure how you can definitively say that since we can't really even pob it right now. Either way I doubt it's a super substantial difference. I'm not using burning damage due to link colors too, swift affliction is a bit worse but isn't breaking my builds damage by any means.

Most importantly getting a shit ton of cluster jewels ups my damage slightly while absolutely 100% killing any survivability, which this build already struggles to get. If I take full clusters I sit around 4k hp and 1k ES or so, making you literally die to Drox auto attacks in a t16 map. Similarly your damage hardly even gets better, it still takes many minutes to kill the boss. I tried this and opted to go for a tankier setup since the damage was shit either way, cluster jewels and ignite damage jewels did not suddenly make the build able to kill bosses.

Also arcane surge gives cast speed which is incredibly useful since this build is already clunky as all hell.

"
People should just follow the guides, you can also check my character for ideas

You're level 85 on your character with worse gear, are you even doing red maps? Have you even killed any t14+ conquerers or sirus yet?

Added Chaos Damage should be strongest gem because of how much damage multiplier Hexblast gets
"
TheLadyApoLLo wrote:
It made sense when the idea was to use one or two curses best, but now that the plan is to run 4, well, it sounds like a good improvement.

I'm not fully tuned yet, but my PoB says a 10% damage loss against non-bosses and pretty much same damage against shaper/guardian vs Eye of Malice. So more resists = Scorn gets better. Low resists = Eye gets better.

Probably will boil down to personal preference between the two until you get into influenced rares. Eye of Malice requires being close to stuff, but you also get a good chunk of resistances which makes it easier to get damage rolls on other stuff. And the evasion is something too.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
TheLadyApoLLo wrote:

I'm not fully tuned yet, but my PoB says a 10% damage loss against non-bosses and pretty much same damage against shaper/guardian vs Eye of Malice. So more resists = Scorn gets better. Low resists = Eye gets better.

Probably will boil down to personal preference between the two until you get into influenced rares. Eye of Malice requires being close to stuff, but you also get a good chunk of resistances which makes it easier to get damage rolls on other stuff. And the evasion is something too.

What do you think is better, Eye of Malice, or 40% increased Hexblast damage enchant? Obviously having both would be nice
"
DixuMixu wrote:
What do you think is better, Eye of Malice, or 40% increased Hexblast damage enchant? Obviously having both would be nice

Damage alone, Scorn/Eye should be better. 5% vs Shaper, 10% vs regular on my PoB. Just a question on the defensive stats.

Played around briefly with some influences (correct me I'm wrong) and Scorn/Eye are still up there in terms of damage, so switching to enchanted rare helm is the play when you can start sacrificing damage for defenses.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Damage alone, Scorn/Eye should be better. 5% vs Shaper, 10% vs regular on my PoB. Just a question on the defensive stats.

Played around briefly with some influences (correct me I'm wrong) and Scorn/Eye are still up there in terms of damage, so switching to enchanted rare helm is the play when you can start sacrificing damage for defenses.

Thanks, Eye of Malice is actually a good Trickster helm too with high ES/Evasion. I'll have to start using it now!
Please help me
Why my POB not show hexblast ignite dps?
POB FORK : https://pastebin.com/D1r4M3vC
How does increased ailment duration work?

I have a jewel that gives Blowback + Circling oblivion, but now I'm worried the 25% from circling negates blowback??

Or does it snapshot the damage first then just prolong the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info