[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

Cospri's Will >> when i got 3 curses > Flammability and casted from gloves Ele weaknesx> vulnerability only curse on hefproof apear flammability and only after doomsday ends it's bugged? or that's how it works?
"
Bikonx wrote:
Cospri's Will >> when i got 3 curses > Flammability and casted from gloves Ele weaknesx> vulnerability only curse on hefproof apear flammability and only after doomsday ends it's bugged? or that's how it works?

Sorry can't understand what you're asking
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
How does increased ailment duration work?

I have a jewel that gives Blowback + Circling oblivion, but now I'm worried the 25% from circling negates blowback??

Or does it snapshot the damage first then just prolong the time

Ailment duration does just that without changing dps. It basically means you have to reapply your ignite less often. Ailment duration does not interfere with Blowback or other dps increasing mods
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 23, 2020, 8:56:58 AM
i mean that, Cospri's Will doesn't work in maps with hexproof, only 1 curse apear when you use cospri's not all
i just tested it on hexproof map and ONLY 1 hex apear, and x2 locked
Last edited by Bikonx on Sep 23, 2020, 9:00:08 AM
"
Bikonx wrote:
i mean that, Cospri's Will doesn't work in maps with hexproof, only 1 curse apear when you use cospri's not all

Sounds like a bug, hex mechanics are still new so maybe Cospri's Will was coded wrong?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
How does increased ailment duration work?

I have a jewel that gives Blowback + Circling oblivion, but now I'm worried the 25% from circling negates blowback??

Or does it snapshot the damage first then just prolong the time

Ailment duration does just that without changing dps. It basically means you have to reapply your ignite less often. Ailment duration does not interfere with Blowback or other dps increasing mods

cheers buddy. First time running a curse OR a dot class. So this is all new.

if anyone can review my equip and give any ideas, would appreciate.

I'm still not convinced about doomsday tbh. Feels clunky waiting a second. My interpretation is that you get 0 doom ignite if you dont wait that long
How come we don't run Fire pen support anywhere in this build? Wouldn't that help out our ignite dmg?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
Bikonx wrote:

Sounds like a bug, hex mechanics are still new so maybe Cospri's Will was coded wrong?

It's not buggy it's by design, same is for occultist, unless GGG steps in and says it shouldn't behave like that. I personally hope it's a bug but at the same time I'm sceptical as I said, occultist is dead on arrival, unless you somehow enjoy self casting more than one curse.

You can only apply curses on hexproof enemies if you self cast them. If you trigger them by any other means you will not apply curses on hexproof enemies. Try self casting all your curses instead and see results.
Last edited by ojejku on Sep 23, 2020, 10:51:37 AM
Hey guys, how can I display the ignite dps in pob fork? sorry if Ive overlooked any post regarding this prob

edit: found it!
Last edited by Swagger_tron on Sep 23, 2020, 11:46:11 AM
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:
How come we don't run Fire pen support anywhere in this build? Wouldn't that help out our ignite dmg?

No, it doesnt help. Its written in the section to scale ignite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info