[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

Can some1 check me? and tell me what to do?
i've got same problems as people up, a5 sirus/conquerors/bossing T14+ are bit shitty, i can't just beat them, clearspeed is just insane, but when i get into boss it takes me like a lot of time to kill it...

my POB: https://pastebin.com/e4Ancsci
How is the single target going in red maps?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
liquidSG wrote:

Fine for my current setup. Boss takes a little bit but it's nothing that bad for myself. POB doesn't calculate ignite yet so it's hard to find out what I really wanna be using RN
"

For me it's been awful so far. Lightee killed his a8 sirus on a 5 link in hc faster than I can kill a5 sirus in softcore on a 6 link.
"
Tancasaur wrote:
"

For me it's been awful so far. Lightee killed his a8 sirus on a 5 link in hc faster than I can kill a5 sirus in softcore on a 6 link.

That's what happens when you play the meta build. 20% of the hc population are playing ED trickster. It's poe and every build isn't equal. I play this because I like ignite builds and it looked fun for me. Its not a hard choice if you want a build to absolutely destroy all content play what every one else is playing.

https://gyazo.com/2b0055bf4ffbffb92dc7fce508fca64b - current dps on a tier 12 map with 42% more monster life. Like I said it's nothing great and I still have ways to go with my gear and I can't plug anything into POB to actually see what gives me the most dps. Some people wont mind standing around for a minute waiting for ignite to kill bosses and some people want a 5 second kill. It is what it is.
Last edited by Burkill on Sep 22, 2020, 5:22:53 AM
"

That's what happens when you play the meta build. 20% of the hc population are playing ED trickster.

I was comparing it to that because that build is also known to be an incredibly slow boss killer. This build is even slower.
"
Tancasaur wrote:
"

That's what happens when you play the meta build. 20% of the hc population are playing ED trickster.

I was comparing it to that because that build is also known to be an incredibly slow boss killer. This build is even slower.

IMO when you play ignite you sign yourself up for mediocre damage until you invest a lot into it.
"
itsNovellum wrote:
"
x23dong wrote:
Any reason to not grab all the +curses?

I'm running vixens and cospri's will, which are both dirt cheap, along with whisper of doom, allows me to run flammability, ele weakness, despair, and vulnerability, without POB its hard to check but this has to be huge DPS increase right?

Cospri is way too expensive to color so I just bought a 6L staff with 50+ multi for like <10C, also running MoM.

I have a lot of open sockets for skills, any thoughts?

Vulnerability isn't doing anything for you, it's only increases physical damage taken and physical DoT damage.

Vulnerability is actually one of the best curses for all classes currently.

EDIT:
Not Vulnerability! Punishment!
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 22, 2020, 7:45:18 AM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
itsNovellum wrote:
"
x23dong wrote:
Any reason to not grab all the +curses?

I'm running vixens and cospri's will, which are both dirt cheap, along with whisper of doom, allows me to run flammability, ele weakness, despair, and vulnerability, without POB its hard to check but this has to be huge DPS increase right?

Cospri is way too expensive to color so I just bought a 6L staff with 50+ multi for like <10C, also running MoM.

I have a lot of open sockets for skills, any thoughts?

Vulnerability isn't doing anything for you, it's only increases physical damage taken and physical DoT damage.

Vulnerability is actually one of the best curses for all classes currently.

EDIT:
Not Vulnerability! Punishment!

Should we be running punishment with dual/tri curses now?
Can someone take a look at my char?
I feel like damage single target is starting to lack.

Ive toyed around with all combinations but the current one I'm trying is:

Blasphemy + Flamm + Witchfire for clear

Flamm manual for big dick blasts

Gear wise I think I have 'ok' things but already feeling slow down in yellow maps. Also sometimes feel like paper to mobs in heists.

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info