[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

"
mtv2004 wrote:
Is reduce ignite duration bad for build?
https://poedb.tw/us/Replica_Emberwake

Have Anyone try this ring?
https://poedb.tw/us/Fated_End

Honestly I feel that the Fated End ring would only contribute to the build feeling clunky, it feels really bad to whiff hb.
Hello, can you check my character? what i should change, in tooltip on hexblast i got like 137788 Ignite damage per second, and i got little problems with conquerors, bosses on maps T14+
Note for people looking to get Cremator on cluster -> It only applies the corpse destruction if the hit damage kills, not the ignite. Our only hit damage is Hex Blast initial hit(s) and Impending Doom that don't do enough damage to kill with this build unless low level content or overgeared, neither of which probably need the destruction. So for stuff like porcupines or anything else with corpse explosion, Void Sphere will be far more reliable. Cremator still gives a nice 30% fire damage, but not much else so don't pay more for it if other variations are cheaper with similar damage.
Someone mind taking a look at my build, and telling me why the single target is so horrendous?

I legit cant do drox atm so I am missing a bunch of yellow watchstones, that's how bad my single target DPS is.
Last edited by Lunarsz on Sep 21, 2020, 8:44:15 PM
"
Lunarsz wrote:
Someone mind taking a look at my build, and telling me why the single target is so horrendous?

I legit cant do drox atm so I am legit missing a bunch of yellow watchstones, that's how bad my single target DPS is.

You don't have an anoint on ammy, you also have adds fire damage to spells which ruins elemental equilibrium. Also missing cluster jewels and you're taking a whole life wheel which isn't on the pob. I'd also say you're missing impending doom linked with increased crit and flammability to proc elemental overload more consistently. They're the things that stand out to me but there's probably more you can improve on.
Last edited by Burkill on Sep 21, 2020, 8:47:12 PM
Any reason to not grab all the +curses?

I'm running vixens and cospri's will, which are both dirt cheap, along with whisper of doom, allows me to run flammability, ele weakness, despair, and vulnerability, without POB its hard to check but this has to be huge DPS increase right?

Cospri is way too expensive to color so I just bought a 6L staff with 50+ multi for like <10C, also running MoM.

I have a lot of open sockets for skills, any thoughts?
"
x23dong wrote:

I'm running vixens and cospri's will, which are both dirt cheap, along with whisper of doom, allows me to run flammability, ele weakness, despair, and vulnerability, without POB its hard to check but this has to be huge DPS increase right?

Cospri is way too expensive to color so I just bought a 6L staff with 50+ multi for like <10C, also running MoM.

All those curses are good and with Vixen's you don't have to worry about casting them yourself. Windscream/-shriek gives +curse too.
But 4-curse setup only seems viable for endgame bosses. For mapping I would run with Witchfire Brew and if needed, Blasphemy Flammability. For less buttons.

The only way to color Cospri "cheap" is to craft 3 blue sockets with bench and then pray for good whites with Vorici.

Don't really see the point of MoM, are you not running auras?

Personally idk what I would drop from my setup, I have Storm Brand, Frost Shield and Void Sphere in trigger Sceptre. Lovely utility skills and Frost Shield gives crit chance to proc EO with Storm Brand more reliably. I swapped Increased Crit gem for Frost Shield to test EO procing, and Frost Shield works well.
My Flammability is on 4-link and when I get Enhance I will do Flammability-Faster Casting-Enhance-Increased AoE.
Scorching Ray totem on the recommended 4-link.
Malevolence-Discipline-Enlighten as auras, when I switch to CI.
And last link is Flame Dash-Second Wind-Steelskin-Increased Duration
To fit in 3 more curses for bosses I would probably remove Void Sphere, Increased Duration and Increased Aoe. With Witchfire Brew would only need 2 gem curses

But yeah, curses got buffed nicely
Last edited by DixuMixu on Sep 21, 2020, 9:36:54 PM
"
x23dong wrote:

Vulnerability isn't doing anything for you, it's only increases physical damage taken and physical DoT damage.
"
Burkill wrote:
"
Lunarsz wrote:

I legit cant do drox atm so I am legit missing a bunch of yellow watchstones, that's how bad my single target DPS is.

You don't have an anoint on ammy, you also have adds fire damage to spells which ruins elemental equilibrium. Also missing cluster jewels and you're taking a whole life wheel which isn't on the pob. I'd also say you're missing impending doom linked with increased crit and flammability to proc elemental overload more consistently. They're the things that stand out to me but there's probably more you can improve on.

OH MY, thank you I didn't even notice the sceptre had flat thank you.
Trying out impending as well like you said. Do you guys think Malicious intent node is worth it? as well as doomsday?
"
itsNovellum wrote:
"
x23dong wrote:

Vulnerability isn't doing anything for you, it's only increases physical damage taken and physical DoT damage.

Vulnerability got the ailments deal damage 20% faster line which seems good. Either that or temp chains?

The damage with just blasting off of witchfire brew feels lackluster, but my gem is only 18 and gear pretty crap so. One minor annoyance is with witchfire up, you can't manually cast despair and get doom, since from what I can tell it's overridden by witchfire brew. I feel like manual casting despair gives the best ignites, if you have flammability on the vixens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info